It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Olympic Fake Opening Ceremony

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   

China Olympic Fake Opening Ceremony

www.youtube.com

It's been a long known fact that China doesn't do a lot of free thinking ...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Three things that have been revealed that conned the viewers.

1/ Really cute little girl in Red dress mimed because the real "voice" was a chubby cheeked not fit for TV gal.

2/ A lot of the fireworks were computer graphics because the Cn gov thought about OHS "sic"

3/ The mesmerising drumming ??? did it sound familiar ???
Have a listen to Emerson Lake and Palmers 1976 Montreal Games Stadium "Fanfare for the Common Man" esp first 28 seconds and then from 57 seconds on ... The 9mb mp3 file I am hearing I found on mp3rocket(dot)com ... u toob has a clip showing the Olympic rings and the Canuck stadium .

Any one found anything else ...?

peace.

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Didn't know about the drums but don't have much more on the olympics... only the faked space missions

I wonder what else they are faking... but mostly why? Its obviously not fooling the outside world... and most Chinese I have met are very intelligent so I can't see how its fooling their own people... so what's the point?

One thing of note is this...

YouTube Banned in China, Other Services Available Again

Seems that Youtube, Google and Blogger get banned when ever they see something they don't like... like the reports of the Tibetans they killed...

However, the same source reports that other technologies which were reported as banned in China re-became available. Blogger, Google's blog technology which was blocked in the past due to some insulting blog posts that appeared on it, is now available to all the users but nobody said anything about it until now. Moreover, Flickr, the Yahoo photo sharing technology which was also banned in China, was restored and can be accessed by anyone who lives in the Asian country.

news.softpedia.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
The Fake Spacewalk is covered here

china launch faked

Chinese fake spacewalk?

China's 'space' walk filmed under water?

Google 'Chinese fake spacewalk' Since the BBC first reported it its all over the web and youtube

This one is new..
China's Space Walk Was FAKE

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Nice reply Zorgon.

I remember reading about the succesfull China space launch in The Adelaide Advertiser ( Rupert Murdochs - First Newspaper ) the day before it happenned.

A bit like the BBC announcing WT7 collapse 19 minutes early,also Benzir Bhutto stating on David Frosts ... Frost over the World show Bin Laden being murdered in 2007 then that part gets chopped out when aired in England.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Man who couldn't have guessed that the China Olympic Opening Ceremony was 'made in china'?

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
seriously...those ARE bubbles...why is noone kicking up muck about that...
its clear as day.i dont know of any phenomena in space that causes that...do you zorgon?

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ROO-meh
A bit like the BBC announcing WT7 collapse 19 minutes early,

Well for world news I ALWAYS look to the BBC first. They tend to be more up to date with their info. Funny how they seem to know in advance though... maybe they have a 'Looking Glass'?

Anyway I just followed updates on the fake spacewalk. Even a NASA scientists has come out now...

What I REALLY like is that THIS time the story was not brought out by a 'wacko' website or a conspiracy group. It was Associated Press that picked up on the 'error' so for the first time MAINSTREAM MEDIA beat us to it... let them skeptics put THAT in their pipe and smoke it

As there is not much new on the fake olympic stuff (other than the 'difficulty' the Chinese had proving the age of their athletes
) hope you don't mind me tossing in the update on the Shenzhou 7 EVA...

As Controversial as the Olympics?
Fake Mission Coverage, News Boycott of Chinese Space Launch

Three taikonauts are orbiting Earth today after China successfully launched its third manned spaceflight mission from the Jiuquan Satellite Launch Center in Gansu province. Zhai Zhigang, Liu Boming, and Jing Haipeng, all fighter pilots, and their Shezhou 7 spacecraft roared into space aboard the Long March 2F rocket.

But even before the launch got off the ground, controversy erupted. Olympics style, part of the Chinese presentation scored an "F" for fake as the Associated Press discovered complete launch and in-flight coverage provided at Xinhau before liftoff ever happened.

The "in-flight report" disappeared after the AP discovery. Chinese officials only cited "technical" difficulties. Kind of like the technical difficulties with Chinese athletes and age documentation, we're guessing.

Over at Space and Astronautics News, the editor declared a boycott on covering Chinese space missions:

Examiner Miami

From a NASA Scientist

Confirmed Discrepancies in CCTV’s Live Broadcast of Shenzhou VII Launch
By Shi Yu
Epoch Times Staff

Hoping to understand these anomalies, The Epoch Times contacted Chinese expert Dr. Qu Zheng, who worked at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory, to scientifically analyze the video discrepancies of the spacewalk broadcast.

Reporter: Dr. Qu Zheng, there have been concerns raised about the live broadcast of the CCP Shenzhou VII Spacecraft launch? What’s your view on this?

Qu Zheng: I have seen it all. My research is related to the launch of this spacecraft so I have been watching it very closely. In addition, since I am Chinese, anything happening in China—especially things related to my field of research—grabs even more of my attention.

Personally, although I know the CCP regime has a history of fraudulent activity, where they often do things for political gain, when I saw these discrepancies, I didn’t want to believe them—I wanted the live broadcast to be true. If this video which was broadcasted to the whole world is a fraud, not only will this make the Chinese people lose face in front of the whole world, I will personally not be able to hold my head up in front of my colleagues.

en.epochtimes.com...

This goes to my question as to "WHY?" Seems the Chinese were not fooled either...

Chinese Space Walk Filmed in Water, Say Chinese Bloggers
By Zhang Haishan and Shi Yu
Epoch Times Staff
Oct 7, 2008

Virtually every eyeball in China was on the launch of Chinese spacecraft Shenzhou VII, just as the Chinese regime wanted. But among those eyeballs were many observant ones—maybe too observant for the Chinese Communist Party’s liking.

Chinese state-run media called the Shenzhou VII mission “a historic moment.” However, online bloggers have pointed out physics-defying phenomena in the news footage of its space walk that suggest the whole operation was filmed not in space, but under water.

As soon as China Central Television (CCTV) broadcast “live” footage of astronauts conducting operations aboard Shenzhou VII on Sept.27, the broadcast was met with skepticism and ridicule among many in the online community in China.

en.epochtimes.com...

[edit on 14-12-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
seriously...those ARE bubbles...why is noone kicking up muck about that...
its clear as day.i dont know of any phenomena in space that causes that...do you zorgon?

No I don't... also in another video section the life line rope keeps floating up... the Astronot keeps pushing it back down and it floats up again.

But one key thing... ORBITAL VELOCITY

A Chinese craft has to maintain the SAME SPEED as a NASA craft to stay in orbit. (unless the Chinese have different physics) Look at any NASA video and watch the speed of the Earth pass by... then watch the Chinese version again

Besides Greeneyedleo says they didn't launch.. that is good enough for me

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   

I remember reading about the succesfull China space launch in The Adelaide Advertiser ( Rupert Murdochs - First Newspaper ) the day before it happenned.

Hey do you have a copy of that somewhere? If not I will ask my Oz contact... his 'job' is watching China... I am sure he has a copy

found this the day before
www.theaustralian.news.com.au...

AH
China cooks up flight of fancy
www.news.com.au...

September 27, 2008 12:00am

SPACE cadet China has been caught faking details from its latest mission.

China cooks up flight of fancyState news agency Xinhua published a dispatch from the country's three newest astronauts describing their first night in space - before they had even left Earth.

Thursday's report said the Shenzhou capsule, only China's third mission into space, had been successfully tracked flying over the Pacific Ocean, even though the rocket was still on the launch pad.

The story, dated September 27, was written from one of the numerous tracking ships that China's space program dispatches around the world to track space flights.

[edit on 14-12-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Hahaha that's great thanks for sharing. I hadn't even seen the spacewalk video until this but that bubble is hilarious.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
All great stuff Zorgon.

Actually I made this thread 4 months ago during the China games and made reference to it >>> www.abovetopsecret.com... because there is some connections.

Personally I still doubt that anyone has walked on the moon ... but then will we ever know?

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
The Fake Spacewalk is covered here

china launch faked

Chinese fake spacewalk?

China's 'space' walk filmed under water?

Google 'Chinese fake spacewalk' Since the BBC first reported it its all over the web and youtube

This one is new..
China's Space Walk Was FAKE

bbenbb updated his video proof:

www.youtube.com...

I think I accidentally posted this in the wrong thread a second ago... sorry...

I'm just wondering how long before this hoax gets serious attention from the mainstream media outlets?

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
And this guy gives the best explanation and backs it up with creds:

www.theepochtimes.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Nice reply Zorgon.

A bit like the BBC announcing WT7 collapse 19 minutes early,also Benzir Bhutto stating on David Frosts ... Frost over the World show Bin Laden being murdered in 2007 then that part gets chopped out when aired in England.

Haha trust me, the subject has been beat to hell on ATS on a bunch of threads. Just search China Fake Moon Walk. You'll get lots of hits.

My opinion was that it was fake from the start, some poeple speculate that it isn't fake. But for a country KNOWN for its fakery I don't know why people think its such a stretch. Besides, its much easier in a water tank at sea level, then hurtling around the earth.

Also, the chinese government had weird things happening with footage of their command center, one minute all staff is wearing one color suit, next minute they are wearing different color. It's all really weird, they are like retarded brother that noone really wants to invite a long, but they have to, so the retarded brother does his best to fit in, but he has to fake somethings.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by RichardMacgurn

Thats the problem, it will never get mainstream media coverage in the US because its not allowed to be discussed. Do you think they honestly fooled the US? Yah right, theres no way. It's just not permitted to be talked about. The Chinese as well as many other asian countries are very very serious about honor and respect.

For the US to call them out and expose them would be crushing for their honor and respect. Since they own the US, it is NOT going to happen.

Good quote from one of the above links:

Personally, although I know the CCP regime has a history of fraudulent activity, where they often do things for political gain, when I saw these discrepancies, I didn’t want to believe them—I wanted the live broadcast to be true. If this video which was broadcasted to the whole world is a fraud, not only will this make the Chinese people lose face in front of the whole world, I will personally not be able to hold my head up in front of my colleagues.

www.theepochtimes.com...

Thats the link, this is a Chinese Nasa engineer who is saying that none of their footage adds up and is indeed fake. The lid is already blown, but not one person in MSM is looking into the can... what does that tell you guys?

[edit on 14-4-2009 by king9072]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Man has anybody ever seen Capricorn 1?

I was wondering what would happen if their craft blew up or crashed into Montana would they kill their space crew to hide the fact it was faked like the scenario in the movie?

Google Video Link

[edit on 14-4-2009 by SLAYER69]

top topics

join