It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TWA 800 vs. Flight 93

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

complete and totally incorrect, TWA flight 800 WAS NOT SHOT DOWN, it was a spark inside the central fuel tank that ignited gas fumes that caused it to explode.
I've seen the reconstructed wreckage, I was one of the National Guard soldiers on guard duty at the Grumman hangar on calverton Long Island where the wreckage was kept and put on a frame for reconstruction

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
The trouble is that once you believe in one conspiracy your brain sees conspiracies behind every tree.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
The trouble is that once you believe in one conspiracy your brain sees conspiracies behind every tree.

Or you can instead learn to deconstruc conspiracies, then your brain gets skeptical if some conspiracy is being fed to you, even through official channels, such as respected politicans or the mass media.

Other than an horrible accident caused by the military I dont see a reason as to why twa800 would have been shot down. Nobody on the plane was a major player in the financial or political game, whom could have had an enemy so powerful he gets away with having an airliner downed.

Also the findings made the companies refurbish the planes of the same model to avoid further calamities. And finally, isnt a missile designed to detonate on proximity to bring it down, rather than penetrate the airframe to split it in half?

That being said, it is not uncommon for the NSTB to send the FDR to the manufacturer if the unit appears to be damaged. The manufacturer will extract data and send it to the FDR where the data is translated.

I dont see a problem to begin with. Sending the FDR to the manufacturer is the least suspicious thing NSTB could have done.
edit on 28-12-2012 by Merinda because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-12-2012 by Merinda because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Couple major news sources talking about the new documentary/disclosure.

money-news.net...

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Interesting. I am one of those who has always believed TWA 800 was likely brought down by a missile, that the official explanation of fuel tank spark was complete BS. A coverup during an election year. Whose missile brought it down I still don't know, whether errant navy missile or terrorist missile. There are arguments for both. But there is a lot of evidence for a missile and a cover up.

Flight 93 is an interesting parallel because of the rumors of it being shot down by the Air Force. As far as the evidence goes, that remains to be seen with Flight 93. Would be interesting if there were some very hard, curious similarities.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join