It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BigFoot Found??? press conference scheduled.

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   
If they accept money, and it is found to be fake.
Although they might even make the investors sign a disclaimer, it wont matter.
Its fraud and they will go to prison.
So I just think they are trying to milk things such as appearance money which can be rather high amounts to go on tv shows and new broadcasts.
And also book and movie deals which would be marked as fiction in the first place so no fraud done.
Not to mention selling photo's and Bigfoot memorabilia and there own websites traffic getting increased
If they accept money from an investor and its fake they will go to jail.
Its like selling someone land proposed to contain 100 million barrels of oil and then there being 0 oil.
They made all this up to get rich.
Look at there eyes light up when asked about the money.
"Are you going to try and make as much money out of this as possible?" asks the interviewer, "ABSOLUTELY!" with wide open gleeful eyes replies the scammer.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   
This could be a safety valve for ET disclosure.Let the truth out step by step.Finding the body of bigfoot will open lots of theoretical discussions without going off world.Could this creature have been genetically engineered then placed at the location.Perhaps the trappers have been set up by an intelligence agency.If crash retrieval teams can mop up within the hour then they sure as hell can silence something like this.Think we need to realise some larger agenda at work here.Of course it could be just another hoax as well.What if the powers that be were aware a big foot researcher was about to come out with some amazing claims? They would drop a story so much bigger that would steal their thunder while reducing the credibility of the subject when it is exposed to be a hoax.I remember reading that bigfoot is the indigenous species of this planet and we were just genetically modified with ET and their DNA.One last thing, what a great movie the idea that a group of people find a dead bigfoot/alien would make.They spend the film being ravaged by morality and ethics and the desires for fame and fortune.As the paranoia is cranked up they turn on each other so they can take the credit for themselves.They end up killing each other until just one is left.He then kills himself having plummeted from mankinds highest spiritual aspirations to the depths of animalistic behaviour.This is my first post on this site! CHW

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Can't believe everyone blew past my post
One last time
You have two men (one a cop) saying on National television they found a body and DNA says it's human
There for a "HUMAN BODY WAS FOUND"
SIMPLY PUT !!!!!!!
Regardless of" WHAT THE THEY SAY THE BODY LOOKS LIKE " or "PICTURES THEY PRESENT OF IT , THEY FOUND A HUMAN BODY !!!!"
Isn't time for the authority's confiscate the "SAID BODY" and try to match it against missing people in the area
Isn't that simple enough for anyone to comment on?
Can't a court order be applied for from a citizen ?
THINK PEOPLE !!!!!!!!!!
COME ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 17-8-2008 by moonking]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   
good point interestinggg!!!

Thats exactly what there doing..

Trying to make money without actually proving it.
Its one thing to do a hoax and what really makes me mad when it turns to fraud.

And some here still say lets wait and give them a chance,,
gewizzzz,
So they can get more media hype attention and make more money.

If they would prove what they got with some reputable experts theyd get 20-40 million for it in no time at all...

I wish all the news repoters would of done their homework on these cons better b4 that useless news conference.
Even there hometown news paper doesnt beleive them.

What gets me also is that some here say well,,,there just dumb and didnt know what to do or how to go about this...
GEWIZZZZ...

I wonder when they'll try and pull another conference..

It would be pretty simple for them just to take a few clear and decent photos and have several reputable peaple look at,,,(15 minutes)...
Then they can sell it for 20-40+ million and live happily ever after,,,
Insted they want to write a "fiction" book and sell some fuzzy crappy photos on there website and take peaple camping for a 1000 bucks.plug some crap videos..(this doesnt add up)

To many contradictions,,lies,stupidity,,crap DNA,fuzzy photos,,past hoax's from biscardi,,there silly camping trips,..calling scientists in from russia for the autopsy,,nobody reputable has verifide it,,

You think he'd allow some of his fellow officers come look a it also to back up his claim..

Even if they wanted to insure copyrights I can see that, but when no one reputable has seen it besides these clowns its casts to much doubt.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by moonking

Nobody is ignoring you, its just been said dozens of times in this thread. We have serious case of reposts going on here.

[edit on 17-8-2008 by Dronetek]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I believe that they are going to do what they said and make "as much money as possible" off this, then give up the "body" once they've got enough money. The body will be proven to be a costume filled with animal guts and then these guys will scream that they've been tricked by hoaxers leaving a fake body for them to find, so that they can keep their millions and not get sued for fraud.
Who could prove that they didn't believe their own hoax and that it wasn't them being tricked instead of the rest of us?

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by virraszto

You get a star....................

Biscardis name for historical posterity is only associated with hoaxes............. Bigfoot hoaxes that is!

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by pjslug

Yes! I think what the ''Debunkers'' are so afraid about is the fact of this being real, could you imagine? debunking would be a thing of the past, they could NEVER EVER be taken seriously again. It would be quite simple then,'' Shut up, remember Bigfoot? well then..''. For Some of them its their bread and butter.

Yeah you can taste the fear on this thread.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Here's a thought to kick around inside the head.

These two northern georgia squidbillies show us a said picture of a 7' 7" bigsnookems comfortably stuffed in a freezer. Ok, maybe that could be, till ya think about the dimensions of a 7' 7" bigsmelly in a freezer not made to hold a 7' 7" skeleton of something, anything.

Really now, a bigthing that big would be at least 4 foot or more wide at the shoulders. Anyone know or wanna tell us theres a freezer made in squidbillie land 4 foot or wider to hold a 500 pound 7' 7" bigbilliefoot.

The picture I saw, and I'm sure you saw the same picture, was only half full of bigsquidbilliefootthing and filled with dirty swamp water to boot. Thats a 7' 7" bigbillie.

So either these two squidbillies have a 4-5 foot by 7-8 foot freezer laying around or this is bogus. The picture I saw, looked like the freezer was maybe 3 foot by 5 foot filled with dirty swamp water and a costume thrown in with somethings guts dumped on top to look good.

Than all three, when the cameras are fixed on there faces, have nervous eyes darting left and right with a lot of looking down. Classic give away to story fabrication wishing upon a star for that fleeting fame and fortune.

Ok, I'm done, the rest is now up to you keyboard experts to unravel this thing................................................

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Peepers

i didnt really think to examine the picture for the 'true' dimensions of the freezer but oversized freezers really are not that rare. i do not want to stick up for these guys in any way but in my few short years in life, i have happend upon more than a few industrial freezers from various sources. i cannot imagine that i am just a magnet for the few that are out there.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by moonking
One last time
You have two men (one a cop) saying on National television they found a body and DNA says it's human
SIMPLY PUT !!!!!!!
Regardless of" WHAT THE THEY SAY THE BODY LOOKS LIKE " or "PICTURES THEY PRESENT OF IT , THEY FOUND A HUMAN BODY !!!!"
Isn't time for the authority's confiscate the "SAID BODY" and try to match it against missing people in the area
THINK PEOPLE !!!!!!!!!!

I just saw your post.
I agree.
They said they have a body and the dna test says its human.
Why hasn't someone called the cops?
To say " I know of 2 men who say they have a body stuffed in a freezer and they had the dna tested and it is reported as human"
These guys have a dead body stuffed in a freezer, which from the dna sample says its human.
Why are they not under arrest?

[edit on 17-8-2008 by Interestinggg]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by moonking
One last time
SIMPLY PUT !!!!!!!
THINK PEOPLE !!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 17-8-2008 by moonking]

aside from not ignoring you, you will notice it is common on ats to not fill pages with "i agree." instead we all just wait for someone we disagree with in order to get the most words in on one post.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Peepers

Peepers...we know where your true allegiance lies, with those who without serious study of any subject that pertains to the paranormal chime in just to have something to do for your handlers...the NWO.

Either that, or you are one of those who are just a bit unbalanced who like to argue for arguments sake.

Further, you wouldn't believe it even if you witnessed it with your own two 'peepers' because you have already shown your proclivity to be "conditioned" by the NWO debunkers who are trying to cover over anything that might reveal truths that are not consistent with their widely disseminated history of civilisation.

So instead of debunking something you know nothing about, why don't you just wait until the evidence is studied before making your assumptions that it is a hoax.

[edit on 17-8-2008 by TH3ON3]

[edit on 17-8-2008 by TH3ON3]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by re22666

What was your take on the dimensions of the freezer evidance. Did it look like it was holding a 7' 7" possibly 4 foot wide body. Not when I looked. Anyone with freezer knowledge wanna poke into this.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TH3ON3

Apparently your reading skills are at question. If you had read my post a couple pages back, you would see where my allegiance stands. As for these two + one = 3 excellent bogus adventure nuts, they have you in there pocket if you have doubt it indeed is a hoax. Handlers, NWO, come on fella, you know something I don't know. And than you have the ignorance to reference me as unbalanced. Ya know whats unbalanced, when you fall hook, line, and stinker for a tall tale. So, that leaves me out.

Case you missed it, "I believe in them bigfoot/sasquatch/yeti and all the rest of the stories of bigthing". I just don't believe these three.

Fair enough?

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Peepers

Then you are what I describe as a argument lover. No prolem you are free to believe in sasquatch and still debunk all you want...I'm just pointing out that before all of the evidence is in you are calling it a hoax.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Wild bigfoot has a nasty space station over Newfoundland Canada . That is easterns turf , thats there bird with sask , he used to do Quebec MJH league games as an anouncer and grey would play the organ fer the game with sask uptop in the hall . The weirdoes yank city folk from down south made such a scene that the games aernt beeing broadcasted anymore . The old times said back in the early 1980's " over 100 years of sask doin our Canadian hockey , sad to see him go " . His turf is the Whata , thats him and there is another sask there are two but the other one doesnt say hi .

[edit on 17-8-2008 by jokerdazey2]

[edit on 17-8-2008 by jokerdazey2]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Ok ape, I had to give you a star for this.

Most conclusive images of something I have seen so far.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by verylowfrequency
Here's the freezer shot from cryptomundo that you were referring to, just in case you cant get the site up.

Here's the closest costume to the photo

Ok, freezer experts, here is the evidence in the freezer. Now give me your expert observation to what I have been saying about bigstuffit.

Does this freezer look to be spacious enough to hold a 7' 7" 4 foot wide bigfoot.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TH3ON3

No, If you look at my very first post in this chapter of fun and games you would see I was hoping. But as the silliness of the players progressed and the foolishness out weighed there story and what they showed, I had to come to the conclusion these guys were sticking it to the world for a quick cash out.

new topics

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join