It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BigFoot Found??? press conference scheduled.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Sorry
missed that , my bad .

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

It more than likely is real, but with some obvious explanation like the bigfoot is some rare ape that isn't suposed to be in that area!

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I found one of the videos that was removed. It's video #8. The guys from Bigfoot Tracker sound so full of themselves. If I had to go on just this video alone, being so turned off by this guy, I'd not give any credibility to what he's got to say.

Here's the video:

www.youtube.com...

He's talking about trying to capture a live one, using traps, etc. Why do we need a live one if we can get all the info we need from this dead one?( If in fact, they have a dead one.) How much you wanna bet if they did capture a live one, they'd throw it in a tiny cage at a zoo and ruin the poor things life.

Wait.. somethings not quite right about that video because the same person has another video that says the first one was a hoax.

This from the Fayette Daily news.

www.fayettedailynews.com...

In one video, posted online by "RDYER678," Whitton and Dyer interview a "pathologist" who is shocked at the Bigfoot, but then, in a follow-up video, the pair admits the "doctor of pathology" is actually Whitton's brother. Standing in a kitchen, Whitton's brother says to the camera, "Live and let live. What happened to that? Guys just trying to have a little fun, you know?"

[edit on 12-8-2008 by virraszto]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Interesting story but I'm still skeptical. After reading down the article a bit all i could see was money, rights, tv shows, radio shows, books, movies, awards. Plenty of people will profit from this whether it is real or not.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Looks legit to me because of all those tiny details about the creature. Or perhaps it is a well written hoax? We shall see on Friday.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
How much do you wanna bet the press conference won't go thru as planned?

I still hope I'm wrong.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by virraszto

The Fayette daily news. That's the news paper in my county here in Georgia. Fayette County. Wow!

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Im skeptical, but open to be enterained...

That video posted^^^, is horrible... but, just cause someone is not good in front of a camera, doesn't automaticaly disquailfy them.

Ill be keeping an eye on this...
If the report doesnt come out with picture of everything, then something would be fishy...

They're giving a BUNCH of info... so, there should be TONS of evidence...

Time to show it.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
The video was admitted to be a hoax. Please read the article from the Fayette paper. Maybe those guys were just having fun making a video---and maybe the do have a body, but their credibility is gone for me because of hoaxing a video. I'll believe it when I see the results from the dna.

[edit on 12-8-2008 by virraszto]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
That video might have been a bit more more convincing withou thr Night Rider theme playing in the backround!

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

No problem but your link to the hotel had me thinking
Cabana Hotel-Palo Alto (A Crown Plaza Resort) 4290 El Camino Real, Palo Alto, California 94306

since according to their site ( www.bigfoottracker.com... )
they list the release 12-1:00pm at place called
Fairmont Hotel
450 Mason street SanFrancisco CA

which from google maps is 30.8 mi away from each other at the same time

which place do we cover for the story?

edited to add: thats why I'm thinking bunk ( again)

[edit on 8/12/2008 by EvilBat]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilBat

Perhaps some one in the area might consider giving the hotels a call and see what event will actually be held on that date and time .

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Dont know if it matters or says very much but the tabloids in Ireland and Britian mentioned something about bigfoot being discovered. So if it a hoax its spreading like wildfire.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
I am the biggest skeptic when dealing with these types of stories, but this story reminded me of this thread

I decided to link here for relevance, at any rate...

Yes, i was thinking of this thread as well. And if it is related, We probably wont get to see the proof. Because if the military had anything to do with it, It will be hushed up pretty quick. But more than likely i would say this is just another attempt at quick internet fame.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
HEY! There have been new developments .. pictures leaked or something..

Anyway Loren has pictures of the thawed body up now

Georgia Body Pics

and more on the story here

Georgia Gorilla

[edit on 12-8-2008 by Heike]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
There’s simply no question that ‘Bigfoot’ existed at one time. It’s in the fossil record, just do a search for Gigantopithecus. Whether a remnant of this species still exists, or is perhaps just a cultural archetype carried down through the generations remains an open question. Personally, I doubt this story is true, and I would hope that the gov would suppress such a discovery, for the sake of what would obviously be an endangered species. I don’t need ‘proof’. The native Americans and cultures around the world new of such a creature, so it obviously existed more recently than science believes. Whether it still exists or not no big deal IMO. Ok, if we had proof that it still existed it would be a big deal.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I'll bet they're just 'messin' with sasquatch' !
Did they happen to be playing golf or offering him a ride or something? Just wondering.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Heike

Thanks for the links. After looking at these pics it looks like the stomach area is completely opened up with intestines hanging out. Maybe this is the creature that was shot up at the military base. Could be it ran off and died. Then these guys came along and found it and claimed it for themselves.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Heike

Didn't expect pictures tonight. Looks authentic to me, they better take some DNA samples and testin' like that.

I just really hope the body isn't hoaxed, and I don't even know how they would be that but I got that idea from the X-Files when the government fakes alien bodies in one episode.

I'm still on the edge of my seat wondering to flag or not to flag this thread. It's already got a surprising amount of flags from other members considering it's a Bigfoot thread and usually Sasquatch threads end up with 1 flag the most and a little chit chat.
But I won't be bias to this thread and wait a bit to see if it's "flag worthy".

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join