It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

passenger list of planes on 911

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maya432
wow
thedman
throatyogart
taxidriver and
swampfox.

op... you sure have your work cut out for you with this lot to deal with...

my guess is that they are all hired shills

Well that would make two areas that you are wrong in then. Wrong with your goofy theories and wrong about me being a 'hired shill'

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   

wow
thedman
throatyogart
taxidriver and
swampfox.

How much does a job like that pay Maya?

How long have you been following up on your 9/11 terrorist attack with your internet propaganda campaign?

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   

wow
thedman
throatyogart
taxidriver and
swampfox.

Your list is right on the money. Why else would they spend so much time on the 9/11 boards doing what they do. My list is much longer then yours.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul3

Cause its amusing to read the idiotic postings of some? Or some of us had personal connections to that day and we are tired of all the moronic conspiracy theorists?

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Hired shill? Then where is my paycheck? We are supposed to get paid for this!

Question - if we are "hired shills" for debunking this idiotic crap, what
about the people who post it? Are they getting paid for writing this
drivel ? Must be because nobody can be this stupid to make it all up
Or else is some form of theory at the local asylum - sort of like finger
painting.....

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   
“There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation”
Herbert Spencer

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by fmcanarney
“There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation”
Herbert Spencer

So, what do you call it when someone (like you) distorts or makes up "evidence" and ignores the investigations that were done?

Where is the quote for that one?

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I think part of the confusion about whether or not the Saudi hijackers were aboard Flight 11 derives from the fact that the actual pilot of the hijacked airliner was, in my opinion, a Cape Cod resident who lived – and this is more important than it is immediately apparent – right down the tracks from James Otis, Jr., an early and vigorous opponent of federalism. (More on this another time.)

Atta, just before boarding the Portland flight, may have received some help from a nurse who lives at Cape Elizabeth, a semi-rural Portland suburb. She may have met or helped recruit him a few years earlier while working in Saudi Arabia.

In 2001, Atta was taking lessons at a flying school near Sarasota, Florida and was in Sarasota until at least Sept 7, and probably September 8. There is a Sarasota resident, Mr. X., who owns, at least on paper, a small executive jet charter company based in Connecticut. His pilots train at the same flying school as the one attended by Atta. Mr. X is also one of the very largest contributors to the Republican Party (nothing wrong with that, in and of itself). President Bush was hosting a fundraiser in Sarasota just six miles from Mr. X’s home. Wouldn’t Mr. X have been invited? In fact, President Bush went jogging on a golf course half-owned (again, at least on paper) by Mr. X at about the same time that Atta was boarding the flight in Portland.

So here is a person, Mr. X, who could, conceivably, have met with Atta only 3-4 days before dining with the President of the United States on the evening of September 10. Maybe I’m wrong, but it seems that the odds of something like this being possible are kind of slim?

The same jet company appears to have a long history of close association with the United States Air Force, specifically the Air Force Materiel Command, based at Wright-Patterson AFB, and possibly the 66th Air Base Wing and the 516th Aeronautical Systems Wing. According to Wikipedia (not always the most accurate source, for sure) the jet company shuttled employees of and official visitors to the many super secret Air Force sites in Nevada, including Nellis AFB, China Lake, Groom Lake, and many others. This was between the early 1980’s and the early 1990’s.

The same jet company bribed Connecticut’s Governor Rowland right out of office and into federal prison. Rowland pleaded guilty in December, 2004 and was sentenced in March, 2005 to one year in federal prison for having accepted $91,000 of free air travel from this company.

Interestingly, the jet company is based on Oxford, Connecticut, home of Ottilie Lundgren, who was one of the five who died in the anthrax attack.

The jet company was spun off from the chemical company that makes chlorine dioxide, the chemical used to disinfect the Hart Senate Office Building after the anthrax contamination. The same loose corporate conglomeration also owns the company that makes the bottles that contain Cipro, made by Bayer.

Of further interest is the fact that Daschle, Leahy, Brokaw, and Lundgren were all swimmers – in swimming pools. (Anyone recall the opening of NBC Nightly News with Tom Brokaw that featured the rooftop pool at Rockefeller Center?) Chlorine dioxide, or a closely related chemical, is also used to treat the water in swimming pools. A high ranking official in this “loose corporate conglomeration” lives near the New Jersey mailbox.

Coincidence? Possibly. But this is only the tip of the iceberg regarding these facts.

Tentatively, I believe that the 9/11 attack and the anthrax attack were related (orchestrated by the same person or small group) and were relatively unrelated to drumming up support for an invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq. I think the attacks may have been more directed at the modernist members and accomplishments of a certain liberal wing of the Rockefeller family – at their architecture and at their funding of reproductive medicine and science (including embryonic stem cell research and Planned Parenthood), and at their perceived expansion of a federal government into something resembling a “world” government.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Did th flight attendant's also copy the passports and fax them to the FBI.
Did the flight atendants make a log entry of what they had for breakfast that morning as well.
Flight attendant :"Just a moment Mr. Hijacker, I am calling our company headquarters to give them your names and seat numbers so the passenger lists can be appropriately published."

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Golden Fleece
Actually, it's more than pretty suspicious. I just noticed the date on that manifest is October 4, 2002. That would've been more than enough time to resolve any "data entry" or "last-minute passenger" issues

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
Thats a fax machine heading. If you cannot tell that..........

Ahhh.....that is precious! Perfect! Perfect Truther analytical rigor! Absolutely crystallizes Truther investigatory logic!

Mistaking a fax header for evidence of some sort of nefarious late-date victim shenanigans! What's next? The fact that United used electricity instead of the Pony Express to transmit messages?

Beautiful...

[edit on 23-12-2009 by trebor451]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
With regards to the passenger list, check out this article from USA Today dated 9/25/01

www.usatoday.com...

"Partial lists of passengers and crew killed in Tuesday's terrorist attacks, according to family members, friends, co-workers and local law enforcement."

At the bottom of the page it states that this is Copyright of Associated Press, so they must be the source for this information.

So what's the point? According to the article, the names on this list came from family members, friends, co-workers and local law enforcement. They did not come from the involved airlines, nor from the FBI.

How did the AP know which family members, friends and co-workers to contact to compile and confirm this list? Why would local law enforcement have the names of the victims when the FBI was in charge of the investigation?

Or, do you prefer the bogus excuse that all these individuals contacted the media and the local law enforcement and provided the names of the deceased passengers? And even if they did, is this confirmation that these people were actually on those planes or is it just unverified speculation?

And finally, why didn't this information come from the horse's mouth, the airlines or the FBI? Wouldn't they be the ones to provide and confirm this information?

Just like much of the other information provided by the mainstream media about 9/11, this is a complete joke.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join