It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

passenger list of planes on 911

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
links to external sources
home.debitel.net...
home.debitel.net...

The above link to the passenger list for the four planes lost on 9-11
reveal that there were none of the suspected terrorists on board any of the four planes. How many times does a plane take off if there are four or five extra unaccounted people on board? People not logged into the computer records at the check in counter? Potentially non paying customers, or perhaps on the wrong flight. Airlines do not leave the ground with extra people on board their planes. Were the suspected terrorists hiding in the plane somewhere? Baggage compartment perhaps.
And if it accidentally happened once in a blue moon, how did it happen four times in one morning? Two days after 911 I copied the published passenger list onto my hard drive, Then several days later when the FBI published the terrorists names I checked the lists and lo and behold none of the terrorists were on the lists.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
*sigh*
Again? Ok...
Its not a passenger list, its a victims list compiled by media outlets.
It obviously excludes the terrorists since you can hardaly claim they were victims too.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by debunky

I heard the official apology the reason why the hijacker's names were not on the flight passenger list is that they took their names off the list.

OK, sounds plausible, but not releasing the videos of passengers boarding the planes is another clear case of where national security is used to cover up wrongdoing on the part of the government.

911 was an inside job. Wake up, and let's deal with these rogues!

[edit on 12-8-2008 by beijingyank]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
The flight manifests are what you are looking for.

Not the list of victims.

It really doesn't take a genius to figure out the difference.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Go here...

www.911myths.com...

The zip file at the bottom, has photo copies of the manifests for each flight. And each manifest, has the terrorists' names on them.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
So how do the airlines know to omit these particular names from the victim list so quickly. Prior knowledge? Intuition? Mental telepathy?
Mr. Debunky?

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Actually DEBUNKY, Swampfox46_1999, and Taxi-Driver, *sigh*
you three believe the official story right?
And in doing so are on this site to help those who do not believe the official story to come to terms with reality.
Thank you very much, I now know why the list of passengers given to the press by the airlines, probably on the morning of 911 by the way, and probably containing the names of the hijackers and published on 912 does not contain the names of the hijackers.
Who edited the complete manifest list so accurately? to remove the hijackers names? Someone in the airlines staff before the list was given to the media, or was it some one on the staff of the multiple media outlets that edited the list. Did the lists have to go from the airlines staff to the FBI before it was released to the media outlets and if so then how did the FBI know so quickly how to so exactly edit the list separating the victims names from the hijackers names. If any of those was the case: Airlines editing the list, or media outlets editing the list or FBI editing the list so accurately and so quickly, then that speaks volumes to prior knowledge and the reality that it was either allowed to happen or it was assisted to happen, or even that it was made to happen.
So do not *sigh* and marginalize my observations or sarcastically infer that I am a imbecile for proposing that I do not believe the official story from the beginning.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by fmcanarney

In September 2002, FBI director Robert Mueller twice told CNN that “there is no legal proof to prove the identities of the suicidal hijackers”. Yet a mere 48 hours after the 9/11 attacks, the FBI released the names of 18 hijackers (quickly amended to 19 names, along with photos). This was based on a trail of evidence that, in the words of a “former high-level intelligence official”, “was left deliberately – for the FBI to chase.”

This apparently planted evidence provides the thin logical justification for our War on Terror to this day. Firstly, it was reported on 9/12/01 by ABC News and later by the Associated Press that the passport of hijacker Satam Al Suqami was found intact a few blocks from the World Trade Center. Even the Guardian is skeptical, saying, “the idea that Atta’s passport [a common misreporting] had escaped from that inferno unsinged [tests] the credulity of the staunchest supporter of the FBI’s crackdown on terrorism”. Al Suqami was purported to be aboard American Airlines Flight 11, which hit the North Tower. The core of the building absorbed the impact of Flight 11; the only other piece of debris ejected from the tower that was traced to the plane, aside from this unsinged passport, was a charred fragment of landing gear. This isn’t the only evidence that appears planted: Mohammed Atta, the 9/11 “ringleader”, is purported to have left Arabic-language flight training manuals in his rental car on the day of the attacks. A piece of luggage that by chance failed to make it onto his plane was also found on 9/11: it contained flight training videos, a copy of the Koran and Atta’s will. Ask yourself why he would have planned to bring a copy of his own will aboard a plane that he was intending to destroy. We are also told that the hijackers used their own credit cards to purchase their tickets, leaving another obvious trail.

shoestringcentury.blogspot.com...

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 14/8/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
DEBUNKY, Swampfox46_1999, and Taxi-Driver,
What to explain the editing so quickly of the list of passengers/victims/manifest? Call it what you like.

There is a good youtube video that shows to my eye a missle hitting the second tower. This is not one of the excessively viewed videos on mainstream media either.

Would you like this link?

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Listen to the debunkers *sigh.* "Oh, you silly conspiracy theorist. When will you ever learn that a victim's list is totally different from a passenger manifest. See, CNN only puts you on the victim's list when they receive the government OK that you're really dead. Never mind that you boarded a plane that supposedly crashed without survivors (well, except for a few "hijackers," but that's different.) Official 9/11 passenger manifests can only be found on internet blogs that somehow got them from the government Moussaoui trial.

Never mind that until 9/11, airlines have never had a problem knowing exactly who was on board. But the 9/11 "victim's lists" were somehow never official. Different names, numbers of passengers, what flights those passengers were on -- who can keep track of all that?! And anyway, the families requested privacy!

Never mind that to this day, two of the "victim's lists" and the "official passenger manifests" don't even match. Remember, "Hi Mom, this is Mark Bingham?"

I guess United Airlines didn't remember Mark Bingham either. He's not on the "official" Flight 93 manifest that the debunkers love to *sigh* about. Oops:

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by fmcanarney
Actually DEBUNKY, Swampfox46_1999, and Taxi-Driver, *sigh*
you three believe the official story right?
And in doing so are on this site to help those who do not believe the official story to come to terms with reality.
Thank you very much, I now know why the list of passengers given to the press by the airlines, probably on the morning of 911 by the way, and probably containing the names of the hijackers and published on 912 does not contain the names of the hijackers.
Who edited the complete manifest list so accurately? to remove the hijackers names? Someone in the airlines staff before the list was given to the media, or was it some one on the staff of the multiple media outlets that edited the list. Did the lists have to go from the airlines staff to the FBI before it was released to the media outlets and if so then how did the FBI know so quickly how to so exactly edit the list separating the victims names from the hijackers names. If any of those was the case: Airlines editing the list, or media outlets editing the list or FBI editing the list so accurately and so quickly, then that speaks volumes to prior knowledge and the reality that it was either allowed to happen or it was assisted to happen, or even that it was made to happen.
So do not *sigh* and marginalize my observations or sarcastically infer that I am a imbecile for proposing that I do not believe the official story from the beginning.

The press releases made by United and American airlines on 9/12/2001 were PARTIAL LISTS of victims. The ONLY way that a passenger or employee on those flights would be shown on the list is if their family had been notified.

www.united.com...

web.archive.org...

Of course you will not get that SIMPLE explaination from a biased conspiracy site.

This shows you're a good target for rhetoric and that you lack proper researching and critical thinking skills. Once the seed of "mystery" is planted in your brain by an unreliable source you allow your imagination to run wild, all the while being bombarded with an anti-american spin... the result? Erronious truth.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taxi-Driver
The ONLY way that a passenger or employee on those flights would be shown on the list is if their family had been notified.

www.united.com...

Of course you will not get that SIMPLE explaination from a biased conspiracy site.

This shows you're a good target for rhetoric and that you lack proper researching and critical thinking skills. Once the seed of "mystery" is planted in your brain by an unreliable source you allow your imagination to run wild, all the while being bombarded with an anti-american spin... the result? Erronious truth.

I don't want to be accused of improper research, uncritical thinking skills, a runaway imagination, anti-American thoughts, erroneous truth, eczema or halitosis, so maybe you can simply explain why Mark Bingham is listed above on your preliminary "victim's list" but not on the "official" United passenger manifest posted above that?

And one more simple explanation, if you don't mind. Why is the UA 175 "victim's list" and "official airline passenger manifest" wildly incongruent in both names and numbers of passengers? I know these 9/11 lists and manifests can still be extremely tricky seven years later, so I'm guessing that all the families have been notified and given an appropriate amount of privacy and all the passengers properly classified as both "victims" and "deceased."

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   

You are kidding me right? You arent truly this ignorant about that day are you?

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

You must have missed the half dozen or so threads that have covered this in the last couple months/years. The manifest was the one printed off after the passengers had checked in and boarded the plane. The door on the boarding ramp had been closed when Mark Bingham showed up late. Because the jet was already delayed, they opened the door and let him board the jet. I guess we should go ahead and fire the gate agents for not printing up another manifest .......

[edit on 14-8-2008 by Swampfox46_1999]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Okay...just in case....we had flight attendants who contacted their respective airlines after they were hijacked and they provided the seat numbers and names of the hijackers. At that point, didnt take much computer work for the airlines/FBI to discover the rest of the names.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece

I don't want to be accused of improper research, uncritical thinking skills, a runaway imagination, anti-American thoughts, erroneous truth...

Then don't be. Learn about how to come to reasonable conclusions, NO MATTER THE TOPIC.

so maybe you can simply explain why Mark Bingham is listed above on your preliminary "victim's list" but not on the "official" United passenger manifest posted above that?

I don't know. But instead of concocting some elaborate, diobolical scenario; I would explore data entry errors, or last minute flight rescheduling as the cause. It being much more sensible and realistic.

And one more simple explanation, if you don't mind. Why is the UA 175 "victim's list" and "official airline passenger manifest" wildly incongruent in both names and numbers of passengers? I know these 9/11 lists and manifests can still be extremely tricky seven years later, so I'm guessing that all the families have been notified and given an appropriate amount of privacy and all the passengers properly classified as both "victims" and "deceased."

Same as above. "wildly" is a rhetorical stretch. None of the people that were on flt 175 have ever been seen alive again, so the point really is moot.

[edit on 15-8-2008 by Taxi-Driver]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
reply to post by GoldenFleece

The door on the boarding ramp had been closed when Mark Bingham showed up late. Because the jet was already delayed, they opened the door and let him board the jet. I guess we should go ahead and fire the gate agents for not printing up another manifest.

I dunno, it sounds pretty suspicious. That was supposedly a Moussaoui trial document, not a preliminary manifest printed by a gate agent. For insurance and liability reasons, airlines are very careful about passenger manifests. It doesn't make sense that different versions would be floating around, especially something that was purportedly an official court document.

I was once so late for a transcontinental connecting flight that the airline had opened up the cargo hold and was searching for my luggage. I was fortunately able to convince them it would be quicker to re-extend the jet bridge and let me board than to find my luggage. I guarantee that I was on their one and only passenger manifest.

There have been so many glaring inconsistencies from Day 1 with these varying "victim lists" and passenger manifests that the excuses just aren't credible. There's no way airlines could be that careless or inaccurate keeping track of passengers.

[edit] Actually, it's more than pretty suspicious. I just noticed the date on that manifest is October 4, 2002. That would've been more than enough time to resolve any "data entry" or "last-minute passenger" issues.

I must say though, you debunkers always have the most creative excuses!

[edit on 15-8-2008 by GoldenFleece]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Yeah, they are very careful about not losing peoples luggage too. Doesn't mean it always works out that way.

Ever had an employee before Golden?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece

I must say though, you debunkers always have the most creative excuses!

I think they are pretty mundane.

What is more creative/sensational?

Some gate attendant forgetting to update a list on just another Tuesday morning.

Or United Airlines working in concert with omnipotent, evil factions of the US government, deciding to go along with a plan to kill all of their passengers and destroy two of their Jetliners into Americas largest and most important cities.

Yeah, I would love to see the boardroom when something like that is proposed. Grow-up.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taxi-Driver
What is more creative/sensational?

Some gate attendant forgetting to update a list on just another Tuesday morning.

You're also a creative liar. Once again, that passenger manifest was printed a year after 9/11, on Oct. 4, 2002.

But I know debunkers never let the truth get in the way of their creative excuses/cognitive dissonance.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join