It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weekly random question 12!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   
If an all knowing being appeared in front of you and said you could ask one question what would you ask? (This being knows everything there is to know. Not just stuff that humans currently know but stuff they will learn in the future.)

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ilovepizza
If an all knowing being appeared in front of you and said you could ask one question what would you ask? (This being knows everything there is to know. Not just stuff that humans currently know but stuff they will learn in the future.)

How can I live forever? What do I have to do?

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I would most likely ask how did you appear right there in front of me. If I did not ask my question on a spur of the moment thing, I would ask "How could I gain access to all the classified documents in the world for the rest of my life."

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I would ask if it's possible for me to be reunited with all of my dead realatives and would they know who I was ?

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I wouldn't have to ask them anything...they should already know. And if not, what type of all powerful all knowing being is that?

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Can you tell me the answers to how and why of every question ever asked in an easy to understand format that will take me no more then one week to comprehend?

I shant be tricked my geanies again!

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
Can you tell me the answers to how and why of every question ever asked in an easy to understand format that will take me no more then one week to comprehend?

The all knowing being could answer with a simple yes or no. If you want this being to answer it the way you want you have to be really specific in the wording. This being is as tricky as a geanie but it can be tricky.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna

The all knowing being could answer with a simple yes or no. If you want this being to answer it the way you want you have to be really specific in the wording. This being is as tricky as a geanie but it can be tricky.

Neither Yes or No is an answer to a question beginning with How or Why.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
You started the question with "Can".

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Is the end only another beginning?

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   

You started the question with "Can".

BLASTS! Back to the drawing board.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I would ask am I really succeeding in life or what can I do to really help people. Probably the second .

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   
WHAT IS MY PURPOSE IN LIFE?

That's MY question. I've always wanted to know the answer.

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I would ask..why are we all (including the big man God)here?

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I'd ask for beyonce or jessica alba's telephone number

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I think I would be like...
"Wow! What the heck ARE you?"

Damn....blew my question....

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by prophetmike
WHAT IS MY PURPOSE IN LIFE?

Mine second question will be that. My First question is "What are the errors and missing information we have in my school text books?"

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   
is fate predetermined???????

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I would ask them to please get off of my foot, before I relocate it for them.

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I would ask him... if a ufo landed in roswell then i would invite him back to my house give him a few drinks get him all drunked up :w: then ask him how i can be invisable and any other smart think that pops into my head

top topics

<<   2 >>

join