It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weekly random question 12!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by funlovincriminal
I'd ask for beyonce or jessica alba's telephone number

OR maybe Adriana Lima's.

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I would ask:

How may I know all that you know, yet remain alive, sane and well?

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I would ask....

Three men are traveling together and decide to stop at a hotel for the night. The hotel charges $30 for a room. Each man has only $10. They decide to chip in and share one room. Once in their room, the front desk attendant decides to cut them some slack and only charge them $25(the actual going rate). He gives the bellhop the $5 and tells him to deliver it to their room. While going to the room the bellhop realizes there is no way for them to split $5 three ways. So he keeps $2, leaving them an even split @ $1 a piece.
Now, each guy paid $10, got back $1=$9. The bellhop kept $2. 3 guys x 9 dollars=27+2=29. Where did the other dollar go?

That would be my question.

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Hmm... the answer to that question would be that the last doller is in my pocket!

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ilovepizza
If an all knowing being appeared in front of you and said you could ask one question what would you ask?

I would ask this one simple question:

"After I ask my one question, would you truthfully answer it?"

This, of course, makes my one question null and void, since I just asked a question

Now, if this All-Knowing being said "I will answer one question", then I would ask:

"I ask you to tell me about everything"

There are just too many questions I have, that I need to know. When it comes time of my dying, and I get questioned by Saint Peter at those Pearly Gates, I'm already planning on it being a Q&A session... I may go to hell, but I'll be more knowledged.

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   
soothsayer you stole my question! Ok, I'd ask: Tell me what is and isn't true in the bible and what they left out.
(That way I also get to find out if the big dude is actually there, and who knows, he might tell me we're all run by aliens, and that the top dog lives where Bush's brain is supposed to be.
Then I'd ask him out for a guiness and get him very very drunk.

Oooh actually, you know what I might ask? How do I call fourth a geenie? Yeah! That'd be good, so what'd everyone use as they're three wishes? (answer the original question first though, as this, isn't my thread...)

<< 1   >>

join