It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Edgar Cayce prophecy of John Peniel

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel
A younger Nostradamus rode around France stopping the Black Plague outbreaks in various cities. That has to count in saving many lives, in his day. Cayce's A.R.E. is different. You can send in symptoms with your blood type, and get copies of Cayce's similar psychic prescriptions. Around 70% successes are being claimed, but I can't vouch for that. Eventually, either mainstream medicine will overwrite Cayce, or Cayce's work will save more souls than Nosty's plague fighting. But how many people are alive today, who would have died without one or the other, of these two clairvoyants? Nosty has a 300 year head start on this.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: carpooler

Nostradamus was a doctor and would have been famous for his work on the plague even if he never made a single prediction. But his prophetic work is suspect at best. For example, when he was a teen out with his friends he bowed to a lowly monk proclaiming he was the Pope. Many people believe this was a prediction that was proven later to be true. Personally, I think he was being a smart-ass and had no idea the monk would some day be the Pope. I did the same thing to a local Cardinal when I was a teenager. He saved lives, but with his medicine, not his prophecies.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I'm a firm believer in Nosty. But he wrote wonderful "Gibberish". That is until I found his "touchstone" back in Nov. of 1985.

So here's a piece of this puzzle which no one has gotten there heads around. Nosty had to avoid the Inquisition of his day. But he also had to stand aside of previously known, and unknown, prophecies. Cayce got migranes from clients touting horse races, by asking the wrong questions, while Cayce was out. Think of the paradoxes Nosty would have caused, if he had blurted out fulfillments, which explained otherwise obscured Prophecies, from the Bible and Antiquity.

Then much of our history dating from the middle of the Sixteenth Century would be from a myriad of Participant Fulfillment's. One of Nostradamus's Interpreters, who lived in Nosty's home town, in France, and also was a pharmacist, called Nosty's work, for paralleling the Book of Revelations. We don't get that angle, reading from English Translations.

Once an event prophecised by ancient, and Nosty verses, occurs for the first time, that prediction has been fulfilled. Maybe with the repetition of History, it can happen again, but that wouldn't be the Prophecised event.

Cayce's discarnate spirit's channels, don't give enough hard facts to upend our history, and I believe that's intended. His giving psychic prescriptions for one extant patient, and then the A.R.E. recording and providing that same Rx to similar blood types, with the same symptoms, over the years, doesn't apparently mess up the flow of history.

I believe that Nostradamus could well have written down the fate of the last direct titular Bourbon King of France. But that would also have given the Revolutionaries all of the same data. And they would have murdered the little ten year old Prince, outright. And then the sole surviving heir, the Duke of Anjou, would have legally signed off on Napoleon's usurped sale of the Louisiana Terr. to Pres. Madison's Sect'y of State, James Monroe, in 1815.

Instead, after five generations, the French Crown is about due to be restored, by a descendant of Louis Charles. Whoever he is, he has to remain in the shadows, the same as the proverbial "Black Knight" caper, of King Richard the Lionhearted, when he finally made it back to his English Realm, after being ransomed from the Austrians.

I find it hard to believe that the Vatican doesn't know full well, who and where these probably still Catholic heirs are living today. With DNA, fingerprinting, both the mature Prince and Cayce's protector, can be I.D.'d. My call is that Robespierre used the Prince as his get out of jail card, and fled Paris with the rescued ten year old, nephew of the Austrian Emperor. But they both had to live in the shadows, beyond 1815, as Mad Max had made too many enemies.

Napoleon would have guillotined him, right up to 1815, and the Austrian Emperor would have hanged him, for murdering his sister, Maria Antonia, aka Marie Antoinette.

So, Nosty whipped up some wonderful gibberish, which will only be apparent after the fact. After 1870, the known French Pretender, wouldn't accept a crown from the Prussians, unless he had his Blue Ensign restored. The Frogs refused this, as they were still enamored with their Tri Color flag. So today, as back then, the French Fifth Republic will have to be laid low, before the Bourbons come back on the French Throne. And Nosty prophecised that France would only have five Republics, lasting for less than 100 years each, at the most. Nosty also prophecised that the Reds in Russia would fold before the Century of the Sun, or our recent millennium. And with Pres. Reagen's help, that's exactly what happened, so suddenly, in the Eighties of the last Century.

My take is that the French Fifth Republic will go down just as quickly as the bad old U.S.S.R. did. And it will fail well before 2058. I'm betting on another twenty years max, or before 2040 A.D. I'm thinking that after the Fifth Republic, something so nefarious arises, that the Vatican will panic and admit to who the rightful heir to their throne is. So that there will never be any Sixth Republic of France. But it's going to take something terrible, occurring, in order to smoke the Vatican Curia out of their trenches. Their coronation of Petrus Romanus, the last of St. Malachy's string of Popes might do the job.

If Italy has become untenable, these Princes of the Church of late, will be looking around for a last stand refuge. And everyone connected to St. Malachy and the present Church Hierarchy, is alive today. Their last Pope, which Nosty ignores??, is alive today, in the Church, and standing in the wings.

edit on 28-5-2018 by carpooler because: St Malachy's list of Popes, ending with Petrus Romanus.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   

When Cayce had his 30's radio show, he did do forensic dowsing of a sort. He made quite a hit in North Idaho, near Hope, in leading a housewife to find her lost ring behind the backboard of her kitchen sink. She wrote a letter to his show, and he gave her the solution over the air. I'm reading that someone passing for John Peniel has split up Cayce's Foundation, in VA. But probably not, as whoever doesn't see the French Jean, for Jon/John, as a phonetic transcription.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join