It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Edgar Cayce prophecy of John Peniel

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I was going to post another link to the documentary about Cayce, I reencoded it fe windows media 9, it looks alot better.

download here

As for Cayce I can see why people want to criticize and belittle his readings, they fly in the face of modern philosophy and science. Actually if his readings were taken seriously they would decimate most of what we believe as a culture.

In which case I became interested in them, the vast majority of his readings were on health, he had been going into hypnotic state for about a decade before he mentioned anything that sounded really weird (Atlantis, reincarnation, ancient Egypt, end time prophecies). His readings were amazing enough without the whole Atlantis thing to tip the boat on the skeptics.

All I can say for myself is when reading these strange things he said I got a certain warm knowing feeling, fairly uncommon to me until recently.

Actually it was while researching Cayce readings on Jesus that I stumbled onto a review about the 'Lost Teachings..' book. It was by a ARE member, there is a buzz in that community over a then fairly obscure reading made by Cayce about a John Peniel who was to establish a new order of things, and make plain spiritual teachings for men to understand.

After reading 'The Lost Teachings of Atlantis' I believe this is the message that was to be sent.

Here�s the reading

R E A D I N G

The reading was given Jan 19, 1934, between 11:40 to 12:40 A. M.

4. Hence, in giving the interpretation, MANY are present;
many of those whose names alone would bring to others awe -
discredit, yet - even a wonderment. For, not only then must
the information be instructive but enlightening; yet it must
also be so given that it may be a PRACTICAL thing in the
experience of thine own self and in the experience of life of
thine fellow man. Not only must it be informative in nature,
but it must also be that which is constructive; though
[pause] that which is informative and that which may be
enlightening and constructive must at times overlap one
another.

5. First, then: There is soon to come into the world a body
[See Par. 6 below]; one of our own number here that to many
has been a representative of a sect, of a thought, of a
philosophy, of a group, yet one beloved of all men in all
places where the universality of God in the earth has been
proclaimed, where the oneness of the Father as God is known
and is consciously magnified in the activities of individuals
that proclaim the acceptable day of the Lord. Hence that one
John, the beloved in the earth - his name shall be John, and
also at the place where he met face to face [Peniel].
[GD's note: Could this mean that John, the beloved, had
been Jacob? See 3976-15, Par. R2.] * *attached below**

6. When, where, is to be this one? In the hearts and minds of
those that have set themselves in that position that they
become a channel through which spiritual, mental and material
things become one in the purpose and desires of that physical
body! [GD's note: Beginning of new age of spiritual
awakening? See 5749-5, Par. 5--7; 281-38, Par. 16.]

10. Who shall proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord in him
that has been born in the earth in America? Those from that
land where there has been the regeneration, not only of the
body but the mind and the spirit of men, THEY shall come and
declare that John Peniel is giving to the world the new ORDER
of things. Not that these that have been proclaimed have
been refused, but that they are made PLAIN in the minds of
men, that they may know the truth and the truth, the life,
the light, will make them free.

11. I have declared this, that has been delivered unto me to
give unto you, ye that sit here and that hear and that see a
light breaking in the east, and have heard, have seen thine
weaknesses and thine faultfindings, and know that He will
make thy paths straight if ye will but live that YE KNOW this
day - then may the next step, the next word, be declared unto
thee. For ye in your weakness [pause] have known the way,
through that as ye have made manifest of the SPIRIT of truth
and light that has been proclaimed into this earth, that has
been committed unto the keeping of Him that made of Himself
no estate but who brought into being all that ye see manifest
in the earth, and has declared this message unto thee: "Love
the Lord thy God with all thine heart," and the second is
like unto it, "Love thy neighbor as thyself." Who is thine
neighbor? Him that ye may aid in whatsoever way that he, thy
neighbor, thy brother, has been troubled. Help him to stand
on his own feet. For such may only know the acceptable way.
The weakling, the unsteady, must enter into the crucible and
become as naught, even as He, that they may know the way. I,
Halaliel, have spoken.

mkackburn.tripod.com...

anoter good site for cayce material is

near-death.com...

it is also a good site in general

as well a link to the book by Jon Peniel

atlantis.to...

[Edited on 16-3-2004 by slave]

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   
COMMENTARY ON THE EXCERPTS FROM THE CAYCE READING ABOUT JOHN PENIEL (by an elder monk):

mkackburn.tripod.com...

This whole reading about Peniel is unusual in that at the end of the reading, we find that it was not the inner being of the entranced Cayce speaking, as is usually the case. It is a being named "Halaliel" speaking. The reading in general is one of Cayce�s more confusing ones, but a number of things are indisputably clear, like the fact that the reading concludes by saying "I, Halaliel, have spoken". In our teachings, the hierarchy of the Children where the first to come to Earth attempting to rescue the "first wave" humanimals. The leader of that "rescue mission", was the being later to become known as Jesus. He was followed next by those closest to Him, those of the hier-arch-y of the Children who have been called "arch-angels" by some, and who we refer to now as "the old ones". Did you notice something in common with the names of well-known archangels, the being speaking through Cayce (a lesser known hierarchy "angel" according to our teachings), and Jon's name? It�s the "el" at the end of their names, Rafa-el, Micha-el, Halali-el, etc. So keep that in mind when you read the "Peni-el" reading segment below:

"There is soon to come into the world a body; one of our own number here that to many has been a representative of a sect, of a thought, of a philosophy, of a group, yet one beloved in all places where the Universality of God in the earth has been proclaimed, where the oneness of the Father as God is known�"

Apparently, many "false Peniel" claimants have come from the ranks of the ARE or their hierarchy. In defense of their claims of being the fulfillment of "Cayce�s John Peniel" prophecy, many of them cited the beginning part of the above segment "There is soon to come into the world a body; one of our own number here". They said that "one of our own number here" meant that John Peniel would be an ARE member. It seems to me that besides "stretching" the interpretation of the reading because they wanted substantiation for claiming to be Cayce�s John Peniel, it was also a misinterpreted for other reasons. Since it wasn�t Cayce speaking, it wasn�t one of his own. So it wasn�t referring to the ARE. It was Halaliel speaking, so thus it would seem more accurate to conclude that it was "one of Halaliel�s own" who was being referred to. And there is another part of the reading segment that indicates that Peniel would not be of the ARE, but of Halaliel�s group. The rest of the phrase � "�that to many has been a representative of a sect, of a thought, of a philosophy, of a group, yet one beloved in all places where the Universality of God in the earth has been proclaimed, where the oneness of the Father as God is known�" First of all, the ARE was clearly not a sect in 1936 when this reading was done, nor is it now. I suppose it could be considered "a group", but it really isn�t, and doesn�t consider itself to be "a group". Thus a Peniel representing the ARE, couldn't be a representative of a sect or group as the reading states he would be.. So who would fit that phrase? See the next paragraph. Secondly, the reading is speaking of Peniel as being, "one beloved in all places where the Universality of God in the earth has been proclaimed, where the oneness of the Father as God is known�" That also doesn�t fit the ARE as far as I�m concerned, and wouldn�t have even applied to Cayce at the time. They are primarily focused on only spreading the word via Cayce readings, and only the spirituality expressed in the readings. That is not Universal, it is separatist. And anyone doing so would not be beloved in ALL places where the Universality of God has been proclaimed. Jesus would not be a member, nor would John the Beloved. Thus the reading is referring to someone who would be beloved and embraced in that way, and it seems to infer, also has been in his past lives. That would require Peniel to be a being who is focused on something that is truly Universal in all places where the Universality and oneness of God is proclaimed and known � the Golden Rule � Unselfish Love. Some version of The Golden Rule is something common to all religions recognizing the Oneness of God (regardless of the name they call God). And the Golden Rule is the focus of the non-dogmatic teachings of the Children. So who they are referring to, would more likely be a spiritual teacher who also started movements and had followers in present and past lives, who lives a life of unselfish love (and teaches unselfish love, kindness, harmlessness), and who teaches the Oneness of the Universal Spirit/God, without any separatist qualifications or dogma. So let�s look at the reading segment again, with all the above in mind. I�ve placed the interpretations that make most sense to me, in brackets.

Again, remember it is not in doubt or question, even by the ARE, that the reading is referring to John Peniel:

"There is soon to come into the world a body; one of our own number here [one of Halaliel�s "own number" � one of the "old ones"] that to many has been a representative of a sect [the Children?], of a thought, of a philosophy [the "thought" and philosophy of the Children?], of a group [the Children?], yet one beloved in all places where the Universality of God in the earth has been proclaimed, where the oneness of the Father as God is known�"

That last part also describes the teachers of the Children perfectly. What other possible sects, or groups, could J. Peniel be a representative of, that fits such a description of being beloved in all places where the Universality of God in the earth has been proclaimed, where the oneness of the Father as God is known? It would have to be someone who�s philosophy was equally acceptable to true Christians, true Buddhists, true Jews, true Muslims, and anyone who believes in the universality and oneness of God. To my knowledge, only the lineage and teachings of the Children, would be universally acceptable to those from such varied groups as mentioned above (of course, even then they would have to be open minded true followers of their religion�s original prophets/founders). Thus, the reading indicates to me that Peniel would have to be a teacher of the Children of the Law of One, and an "old one" who has been beloved in many of his lifetimes, in many parts of the world, amongst those of many varied paths.

Another misinterpretation involving the "There is soon to come into the world a body" part of that reading, is that people mistakenly assume that meant Peniel would be born during the year of that reading, or thereabouts. But Cayce never said that, he said just "soon". Anyone who has really studied prophecy, also knows that "soon" can mean a week, a month, a year, 10 years, a hundred years, or even a couple of thousand years. Jesus was prophesied to return "soon", shortly after the crucifixion. That doesn�t mean there still won�t be a second coming, even though "soon" might mean 2000 years. Besides prophecy, even visionary or other statements work the same way.. Would a "visionary" in 1940 who said, "Soon, men will begin to travel into space", mean they were going to do so in 1940? Of course not. If the prophet Nostradamus predicted that centuries ago, would he have meant that it was going to happen in his lifetime even? Again, of course not. But you can understand how he could still make the statement, "Soon, men will begin to travel into space", and be right. Also, true prophecy is a tricky thing, and is for the most part, altered by free will, especially altered are time lines. The Cayce readings predicted the great earth changes in �36, yet they didn�t come to pass (yet). Does that make him a false prophet, or was the timing just a "bit" off in the great scheme of things and the grand time line. Other times, when Cayce was asked such questions about when the earth changes would take place, he�d say essentially, "Only God knows". So what did "soon" mean to Halaliel? I personally think it was Jon's re-entry time, which was after that date.

I have heard from sources friendly to us within the ARE, that there has been much turmoil and reorganization within their hierarchy lately. Could this be the result of their anti-J. Peniel attitude and actions, falling off their path, and refusing to see that our work and teachings are those of the Universal Spirit/God working through us? Here�s an excerpt from the reading about Peniel:

"He comes as a messenger, not as a forerunnner�these are periods when mental, material, are to be so altered in the affairs of men as to be even bringing turmoil to those that have not seen that the Spirit is moving in His ways, to bring the knowledge of the Father in the hearts and lives of men."

That excerpt is referring to Peniel, yet Cayce�s secretary made the assumption that in the phrase, "that the Spirit is moving in His ways", referred to God, thus she capitalized the word "His". But Cayce didn�t spell it out, or say whether or not to capitalize that word. If you remove the capitalization, and assume the "he" Cayce is referring to, is Peniel (which was who the reading was about), it changes the meaning of the reading entirely, and drastically. Try re-reading the above excerpt, only "un-capitalize" the "His", and for a moment, consider it to be referring to Peniel. It comes across very differently.

Consider the following interpretation as a possibility: Part of Peniel�s mission on Earth, could easily be said to "bring the knowledge of the Father in the hearts and lives of men." Also, it can easily be interpreted that after referring to the general problems of the time period, Cayce goes on to say that turmoil would come into the lives of anyone who doesn�t see/recognized that the Universal Spirit is moving in his (Peniel�s) ways, to bring the knowledge of the Father in the hearts and lives of men. You can interpret as you wish obviously, but to me, the above interpretation seems to make much more sense of that part of the reading. And I further think that the ARE�s declining membership, over-budgeting, being short millions of dollars for their budget (used for what anyway???) and the internal turmoil/removal & replacement of board members, etc., is all karma resulting from their refusal to deal with this John Peniel issue, and refusal to recognize that regardless of the name issue, the Spirit is moving in Jon's ways, to bring God to the hearts and lives of humanity. Again, Jon doesn't claim to be the "Cayce predicted" Peniel, and doesn�t care if he is or not. I do know however, that he has an important mission here, it is being done, it is being recognized, he is being declared by some (not us) as THE "John Peniel", and some pretty "weird" things are happening with it and around it. It could of course be all one grand coincidence. But you�ve got to admit, it would be VERY strange if that�s all it was, and the odds would be VERY much against it. And we don't believe in coincidences.

Footnote: The Hebrew meaning of the name John, Jon (or Johanan), is "Jehovah has favored". The meaning of the name Peniel, is essentially "one who has seen God face to face".

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   
This is a taste of what Jon Peniel had written about during his life, some of it is tough love, but I believe an imporatnat message that needs to get out.

If you are interested they have more chapters, and info at

www.atlantis.to...

New Year�s 2001 Message from Jon Peniel.

First of all, for those of you who have been concerned about my health, thank you, and I�m OK. My body was about "down and out for the count", but one of my student monks who decided that was unacceptable, did a substantial "laying on of hands" type healing, allowing the hierarchy/God/Universal Spirit to work through them. So it seems I'm stuck here a little while longer. How long, only God knows. Which brings me to this saying:

If you had only 30 minutes to live,
what would you do?
who would you call?
what are you waiting for?

(Mod Edit... please don't copy entire web pages and put them into messages. It is against our terms and policies. Thanks.)

[edit on 3-9-2008 by Byrd]

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I started reading Edgar Cayce 32 years ago just because he was so far out! But over the years I have clearly seen that science, archeology and astrophysics have gradually come to support his readings. I never expected this, but now we have it so we must adjust!

All of his works and prophesies need to be taken very seriously, while realizing that no future is cast in stone, the future is guided by karma, astrology, and especially astronomy -- as it is becoming clearer now that earth changes are controlled by astrophysical forces and what Cayce called cosmic forces. A big word to the wise here.

Those who say Peniel's teaching do not match Jesus' teachings need to look again. Peniel's teachings do not match Constantine's council of Nicaea and it's ridiculous cannonization of the scriptures. This is the only problem and its easy to fix. We must adjust.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by slave

Cayce got several thing wrong:
1. He predicted California would slide into the ocean in the 1960s
2. The Anti Christ would appear in 1998 (many believers now state he meant born in that year)
3. Atlantis would be proven in the 1950s
4. When he did health "readings", he threw in the kitchen sink. He would name all possible problems before giving his cure.
5. His believers all said he was illiterate, when he could read quite well.

I take Cayce with a grain of salt. The era he was from was loaded with frauds, and I place Cayce among them.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by slave

Has anyone noticed the strange similarity to JOHN mccaine and sarah PALIN? John Penille?

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I too was taken back by Edgar Cayce,did a lot of reading on him,the more I read the more he somewhat reminded me of Stichin,excellent story tellers,and unlike Nostradomus people try to sway things in his direction,not saying he might have got a few things right but I think anyone can get lucky by chance not unlike a Cub's fan,hey it could happen

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Oldtimer2

Please read "Edgar Cayce: An American Prophet" by Sidney D. Kirkpatrick

The documention of Cayce's readings are incredible.
Just to Clarify....Cayce was only the "Channel" to the "source"
He had no recollection of what came out of his mouth.
Also different sources spoke thru Cayce.

In regards to prophecy, the source stated that the farther out in the future
you go, the less accurate the prophecy will be becasue of the will of man.

It is believed the Cayces accuracy was ~ 95%

Also search this site, there is alot of info on Cayce.....

Read the book......it will quiet the naysayers.........02c

[edit on 3-9-2008 by Pinktip]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Well this is just interesting enough to read.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jpeniel

have you read the children of the law of one and the lost teachings of atlantis ?

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: slave

The author of the book John Peniel did a legal name change to sell books. He is not the person Edgar Cayce was referring too.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: kidflash2008

I agree too many just see his name take it as gospel,but check the facts,as James Randi would say,maybe better the average

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Since this is from a self described discarnate spirit, I'd take it with a grain of salt. Think of these critters as doing "Touch and Go's", into our material world. They skip in and back out in a straight line. I think this one picked up on some Nostradamus predictions, along it's way. Cent. VIII, Quat. 31 has someone called the "jeune Selin", associated with the final indignity for Benito Mussolini, "plus par jeune Selin". If Halielel lifted this from the original French, then Jon, probably meant Jean, and Peniel is an anagram of Selin. Only Mrs. Cayce was allowed to write these channels down, and she may have only used Jon, as the phonetical, for the French, Jean. I think of the Pirate, Jean Lafitte, to listen to the correct pronunciation. It's a very small discordance, IMO.

It's pretty obvious that Edgar Cayce went off the rails, with this channel. But they always happen for some reason. Now, if you had met God, face to face, in the clouds of Heaven, and got a round trip ticket, back down here, how would you deal with it? How would you prove it was real? I think that this answer lies within Nostradamus's book, and it's predicted 1985 decoding, which was 500 years of Biblical months, after Nosty's birth in 1503 A.D.

Furthermore, I believe that this Jon Peniel caper is precisely what Nosty alluded to in his Epistle to Henri, as someone coming into the presence of the First Monarch of the Universe. Cayce's derived account is something like a thumbnail picture of this same event, from well before Nov. 1985's decoding. It will make sense when you read Nosty's Epistle, from Cayce's laconic perspective.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Cayce knew some stuff, but most got lost in translations it tends to occur with us humans and the communication with the unknown.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

The reason he only let his trusted wife, record his channels, was that ne'r do well's, would ask about the coming horse races, while getting psychic prescriptions for auntie Joe, and this gave Edgar, migraine headaches. But his channel, could and did, pick winners. This was the Universe telling Edgar to knock it off, but he didn't listen, and by 1945, he had worked himself to death.

Nostradamus, on the other hand, lead a fruitful later life, before congestive heart failure laid him low, in his Sixties. Back in the day, this was called "Dropsy". Mr. Cayce didn't know what he blurted out, while being in his trances. Nosty, wrote that he did witness those events in the future, with a Spirit, hovering at his shoulder. The third Prophet, St. Malachy, also got a first hand estatic vision of the later Popes, down to the last one, "Petrus Romanus". Both Nosty's and Malachy's visions seem to be the results of local catastrophes. With Malachy, it's caused by the shock in the Church, or "interregnum", when a Pope dies. Nosty follows genealogical family trees, and his verses are illuminated by nearby catastrophes, witnessed by scions in these family trees.

Lot's of luck understanding "Petrus Romanus", or Peter the Roman, but he's alive right now, and probably is at least a Bishop, somewhere. I think the odds are for Jean Peniel to have been born after WWII, but that's just my take. Mussolini was strung up, right at the end of the action in the ETO, while the three AA Battalions, in Nosty's "Battle of the Bulge" verse, were doing M.P. duty in Marseilles, France, by the time Benito bought the farm in Milano, as there was no more Luftwaffe, after that last great battle in the West.

Cayce is too laconic, Malachy is locked into Papal Conclaves in the Sistene Chapel, and Nosty's verses describe localized catastrophes, which he uses as pathfinders. So no one has ever really put these three together, to paint a picture of Jean Peniel, or the Destruction of the Vatican in Roma, Italy. But if Jean Peniel's parents were caught up in the American Military, during WWII, then Cayce and Nostradamus, are probably describing a Baby Boomer, who knew enough to keep his mouth shut, after decoding Nosty in Nov. 1985, some years after the Jean Peniel episode. In any case if I'm correct, Jean Peniel would have been pushing 40 years of age, by Nov. 1985. And if the Phoenix verse is also counted from Nosty's birth in years of months, from 1503 AD, then that one could also be a twin, or "buttress", for Nosty's 500th year decoder's life.

Furthermore, if jeune Selin really is the same dude as Jean Peniel, then the "buttressing" verse might well be the name of the man who takes Thursday as his festival day. But in French, it will work as an anagram for jeune, but not Jon or Jean. If you believe in Nostradamus, then Cayce's channel only came close. If you believe in Cayce's channels, then Nosty's twin or buttressing verses, describe someone quite different. As you must have surmised, I vote for Nostradamus over any "touch and go" discarnate spirit. The Chinese even put curvatures in their mystical garden bridges, so that evil spirits cannot follow you across, as they can only "touch and go" in straight lines, when intersecting our material world.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: slave

5. First, then: There is soon to come into the world a body
[See Par. 6 below]; one of our own number here that to many
has been a representative of a sect, of a thought, of a
philosophy, of a group, yet one beloved of all men in all
places where the universality of God in the earth has been
proclaimed, where the oneness of the Father as God is known
and is consciously magnified in the activities of individuals
that proclaim the acceptable day of the Lord. Hence that one
John, the beloved in the earth - his name shall be John, and
also at the place where he met face to face [Peniel].
[GD's note: Could this mean that John, the beloved, had
been Jacob? See 3976-15, Par. R2.] * *attached below**

6. When, where, is to be this one? In the hearts and minds of
those that have set themselves in that position that they
become a channel through which spiritual, mental and material
things become one in the purpose and desires of that physical
body! [GD's note: Beginning of new age of spiritual
awakening? See 5749-5, Par. 5--7; 281-38, Par. 16.]

"Peniel"/"Daniel" is a location, its stated very clearly (the book of Daniel talks about meeting God face to face for 2300 Days, not literally but as a parable)

C10Q3
After that five will not put out the flock,
A fugitive for "Penelon" he will turn loose:
To murmur falsely then help to come,
The chief will then abandon the siege.

(TO SEE GOD .......... its stated "2300" days, then God corrects the position to "5 Months" matching Noah in Revelation", so is the really a prophecy or just a quote from the bible)

Nostradamus Location for "Seeing God Face to Face"
Nostradamus--500 Years Later--- Documentary
www.youtube.com...

C4Q27
Salon, Tarascon, "Mausol", the arch of "SEX.",
Where the pyramid is still standing:
They will come to deliver the Prince of "Annemark,"
Redemption reviled in the temple of Artemis.

C2Q28
The penultimate of the surname of the Prophet
will take Diana for his day and rest:
He will wander far because of a frantic head,
and delivering a great people from subjection.

Nostradamus during his lifetime, identified a location, associated with "annemark", where he claimed "MABUS" would be born. For this reason many hold that Nostradamus's Prophecy of "Annemark" or "Penultimate" is unfulfilled, because "MABUS" has not arrived at that specific location, he identified, arrived or born.

(Two Major Problems with that statement, so this is not as or more important, then what has been said)

MABUS is not a earth location or person, its Comet.............."Peniel" is not a comet or person, its a earth location perhaps.................this could me the Comet is to strike the earth, or perhaps, it doesn't mean anything more then what is supposed to happen for 5 months of Revelation......................the Comet Passes earth, at least Nostradamus and "Mother Shipton" had that consensus...................."John" of the bible see a "Third Temple" in heaven or in the skies, he see's god "face to face", there's nothing about a person or earth location technically being described.
edit on 8-4-2018 by eurekial because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: eurekial
I think you're making this way too difficult. Cayce did a seance in Manhattan, and his wife, as usual, transcribed what came out of his mouth, vis a vis, the channel. So it's always been a "Phonetic" dictation. We are reading English translations, usually, of French books, which are in a way translations of a Sixteenth Century Seer, who crabbed his verses and prose, to keep the Church Inquisitors off his back.

All I've ever really discovered in his work, are a series of Genealogical conjoined verses, which followed my maternal grandmother's family's stories across North America. Here in the U.S. they are recognizable in English solutions. One, from Quebec, stays in their French Patois. Capital M's are removed from the verses' anagrams and put back on the cover of his book. The Quebec Bridge verse goes from Mont Real to Pont Real, which means King of Bridges, in their dialect. This verse is somewhat unique in that there are three capital M's which come out and go back on the book's cover. The complete solution must stay in Quebecoise, since that's where the catastrophic events happened. My grandparents were only honeymooning there in 1911, and went back, a year later, in 1912, because it was such a wonderful trip. That bridge was dedicated in 1917, after two disasters, and is still there today. but without knowing my grandfather's given name, and the given names of his two older brothers, this verse, in either Quebecoise or in an English translation, remains total gibberish. It's never been an academic code, since it's only genealogy, along with a little help in cracking his anagrams.

I've been dragging my feet on publishing a manuscript on these, since this family tree, would very closely parallel a family which might have descended from the Frenchies, "Lost Dauphin". In July 2016, I hit my Grand Slam Home Run, visiting Hopsten, Germany, and have proved that my family had no connection to any stray French Aristocrat. I'm a doppeganger of a portrait of a contemporary of my ancestor who was born in 1785 and later migrated to Philadelphia, in 1842. This medical doctor's portrait still hangs in our family's ancestral digs, which is a small private museum, today.

There were around thirty of those imposters, who surfaced down through the Nineteenth Century, and my being tagged as the next one would have destroyed what I'm trying to write about. Cayce's channel was almost dead on with Jean Peniel, and a different channel was also dead on, dictating what happened to that lost ten year old French Prince. Both of these spooks went off into the weeds, as Cayce was trying to make some psychic prescriptions for medical problems. For What it's worth, I deduced in my research that a fourteen years, and six months, surviving twin brother of Louis Joseph, survived the death of his father, King Louis XVI, and as his health failed, some nuns from a convent outside Paris, smuggled him into his younger brother's cell, so he would die and be buried as titular King Louis XVII. This has finally happened, after a DNA fingerprint of a pickled heart, in 2005. However the healthy ten year old prince who had to be smuggled out, is still lost to history.

Removing my own family's histories from the clutter of verses, just may give someone in Europe who speaks and writes French and German, the tools needed to finally track down the true, titular King Louis XVIII. And this will stand the three branches of the French Monarchists on their heads. Louis Charles became titular King Louis XVIII, upon the death of his older brother in 1795, and not his evil uncle, the Duke of Anjou. Presumably, this ten year old grew up and outlived his uncle by decades. My own ancestor, lived to a ripe old age, and passed on in 1878. The Lost Dauphin's sister, lived until 1851. There's no reason to believe that Louis Charles, living under an assumed name, didn't live out a full life, and pass on somewhere in between these two dates. If he lived out his three score and ten years, he would have passed on in 1855.

I try and remember the old adage; "fools rush in, where angels fear to tread". So while I broke Nosty's "code", back in Nov. of 1985, this year is about the first responsible point in time, for me to actually publish my solutions. And the Nostradamus hits are really only taken as corroborating witnesses. Using Chi Square calculations of these hits being random, puts their odds into astronomical numbers.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

This is the underlying message, whoever will come to relay it - plain and simple:

"Love thy neighbor as thyself." Who is thine

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

This is the underlying message, whoever will come to relay it - plain and simple:

"Love thy neighbor as thyself." Who is thine

Unfortunately, it's way too late for Jesus's Platitudes. Nostradamus did manage to put the bare bones of the 9 - 11, 2001 AD, attacks with the Cen. II, Quatrain 27 verse. Now, with 20:20 Hindsight, you can work backwards to this "Diana's Birth date, using Nostradamus's own words in print. Roman Numerals for the Arabic 2, are II, which can be seen as eleven, in Arabic numbers. Quatrain 27, can be seen as 2 + 7, or 9. But running this time frame in reverse from the 9-11, 2001 A.D. attacks on our Eastern Seaboard, will also generate this little girl's birth date, back in 1974. So if she was 27 years old, by the time of those terrible attacks, she had to have been born before 9-11, in 1974.

If you want her exact birth date you have to crack Cent. X, Quatrain 74, which I called out as the "Great King of Terror", verse's double 19's. This one works just like Ol' Indiana Jones' trimming off the Staff of Ra, in the Hollywood movie, Raiders of the Lost Ark. Since you cannot trim any inches off either end, from the two zeros. You are only left with 91 minus 72. And the second 19 is simply the same two buttressing Cents' IX,X, in Roman Numerals, which makes up a single number of 19.

With Nosty, you have to let much of these numbers and couplets dissolve into a kind of literary protean soup, and then reconstruct what he meant, from anagrams. Putting capital M's back on his book's cover, brings many of these puzzles down to table top game levels. You do really have to largely judge what he wrote, by the cover of his book, The Ten Centuries. In Roman Numerals ten hundreds are represented by the capital letter M.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
As far as prophets go I was always interested in Cayce. I actually spent some time at the A.R.E. studying the hand written transcripts themselves. It was pretty interesting.

No prophet that I know of was ever 100% but I think Cayce was probably the closest. I compare what he did to someone like Nostradamus and he seems so much more credible. He did what could only be described as miraculous things on more than one occasion. Of course, objective truth demands that I admit it could be coincidence...but I prefer to think not.

Cayce saved lives. He correctly diagnosed illnesses in people he never saw in person. How many times can you do that and still call it coincidence?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join