It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you got cursed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Hi guys i was wondering that if you get cursed by your father can it do real damage to you?
see my father is kind of a self-centered, self-assured, can-do-no-wrong kind of a man... he has this need to always puts us down ( his children) and never admits that he is ever wrong in his life but if we did all hell brakes loose.
However, all that has been said now the real question that i really hope that you good people can help me out with is (and i know it sounds stupid) can you get really cursed by a parent? if yes, then how can i prevent it?
i am not a deranged... i just want to assure my self that an abuser can never harm you not even be able to curse you...

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by codex code

To be blunt:

No

You can only be cursed if you believe in it. You are in control of how you live your life. Good things and bad things will happen as in every person's life. Keep rolling with the punches and all will be cool.

I hope that this is of some help.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
do really believe in such crap as hexes?

and for all the smart asses; I don't mean tiles.

[edit on 11-8-2008 by Lysergic]

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Deson

thanx Deson i know it's stupid but parents can have a great deal of effect when they say mean things...
believe it or not your words gave me some comfort.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

I don't know if i do believe Lysergic... coming from the middle-east its kinda hard to ignore it... after all he is my father.
But i really do hope its just superstition.
thank you for responding anyway... i was kinda down and all.

new topics

top topics

join