It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophecy through the media

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Hi Everyone,

I have read a number of threads regarding certain events being foretold through various mediums such as films, books, or even console games as per the recent thread regarding the ongoing war with Russian & Georgia as seen in Ghost Recon.

Simple question... Why is this so? Is the goverment hiding clues in films & games as a method of secretly letting the astute viewer know whats going to happen in the future?

I find it very intriguing but rather worrying at the same time.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Well just in on Headline News, morning express with Robin Meade, and I quote " A natural land bridge / arc in UTAH has collapsed being 33 feet high.........." shows a picture of a rock formation.

This is masonic code being that the Masons are bridge builders and their favorite number 33.

What it means though I don't know.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by BattleofBatoche

Interesting, but very strange at the same time. Could it be possible that certain individuals are using the media to convey secret messages to people?

It sort of reminds of the "number stations"

en.wikipedia.org...

I find them really, really strange aswell. In todays era with the technology that we have available, doesnt it seem weird that people are broadcasting in code over the open airwaves???

Sort of reminds me of The series Lost

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Does no one else have a view on this? I know its a subject a lot of you are interested in ?

new topics

top topics

join