It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeing a shadow girl in my dreams, and in my house.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   
First interesting thing I just recently discovered when reading about shadow people is that, there are no records of it ever being a female. Why? Seriously now why, A few months back I read 'strangely all reports have been of shadow'men' I can't give you a Link to prove that but it was odd since I'm seeing a shadow girl.

Otherwise here we go,
Okay so for awhile I've been having a dream, I see myself sleeping in bed, and I'm looking down from an aerial view, And when I'm just slseping I see a dhadow of a girl crawling around my room. No not crazy grudge creepy stuff, just crawling as if lookin for something, She'd get up and walk to my bed side and jump onto my bed, crawl over my chest and I'd wake. And low and behold my eyes open and she's still freakin` there.

Well some of you are going to say, its sleep paralysis. And I don't argue that, that may be the case in some issues. In fact it could possibly be the explanation for that, BUT I do see this girl walkin around my house, and recently with another ghost in my house who I will just mention as the lady in white, and they seemed to be conversing. Which really gave me chills. There was no sound, but the 'lady in white' was lookin down to her, talkin. Her voice was mute, and I can't read lips from the side of the face, sorry.

The shadow noticed me, and of course, Dissapated into a smokey substance and turned into nothing within a fraction of a second. Mind you this whole sighting was about 5 seconds if that. And at about 4pm.

I've also seen her directly on, not the corner of my eye several times, whether it was in my room, my brothers or the kitchen.

The thing I don't like how people describe shadow people is because of how it appeared to me. The strangest thing about it was the black. It was blacker than any black I have ever seen. There was a night, that you could put your hand in front of your face in my room. and could not even slightly make it out. You just knew it was there. But the shadow girl standing at the end of my bed, stood out like a sore thumb. When I could see nothing else.

I've only read one other person describe the shadowy darkness like I've seen and its the only other one i believe cause of that. Those who say it 'just looks like a shadow' are wrong, its something much more than just a shadow. Shadows, are transparent. In a sort, or translucent if you wanna use that. meaning they aren't a complete solid color. Your shadow isn't going to be black, its going to have the hue of whatever its being casted on, correct me if im wrong. though it'll still resemble black.

A shadow person Blocks out the light, and stands out even in the blackest of black nights.
I may not be right about normal shadows and how they cast on things, but If any of you have seen a shadow person or ghost, you know that I'm right.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I've seen shadow people all my life-- sometimes on the wall as shadows or sometimes shadows that appear a dark volumes in space. I never could say whether they are male or female since their features haven't been very distinct.

The shadows just walk on by and appear uninterested or unaware. The wall ones look like normal shadows of human figures. The volumetric ones appear more like dark smoke with human-like overall movement.

After I decided I had seen enough of that they haven't reappeared. Simply willing it gone seems to be enough. I suggest mentally relighting the area when watching it (changing polarity).

An important thing is that they have only once appeared when dreaming (or it could have been during an OOBE but I was very young for that one). To rephrase, it has always happened during full wakefullness and walking about except once.

I am certifiably free of any mental disease like paranoid schizophrenia that would include hallucinations in case you wondered.

join