It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the Elite control all countries then they do they war over land!!!???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Whilst I agree that something is defiantly happening in todays word in regards to the numerous and differing explanations to New World Order, the intent of the "elite" and government is not fully known,- civil liberties are being taken away and many people have claimed they know why.

All I really want to state is that why do people always fit Conspiracy around everything which happens in todays world?

Let me provide you with an example:-

*Russia and Georgia are at war (fact) just because this has happened and Bush has not condoned it does not mean this will signal World War Three! The superpowers, including the US, will need to comment on this type of situation regardless of who is involved!

Now, many people describe the "elite" as powerful global figures. Therefore, why are Russia now invading Georgia...why would there be a need too if the "elite" control both countries.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Ordo ab Chaos. The elite cannot stay as the elite unless the people of the globe are occupied fighting poverty and fighting each other, because their elitist position was made out of inequity and genocide and they don't seem to be nice people. If people have peace and time to think they will inevitably go after the elites and downscale them.

Hope this clarifies your mind.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Zepherian

Most probable, and there is also the large amount of money which companies make out of war. Although, I do not see a new world order the same as others do,- I consider it to be a change in world ecomonic stances, trading and international relationships. I seriously do not think they need "mass population" reduction to retain control of the world and keep the position, money and power. There are other ways of doing things rather than the grim and dark ways which are described here,- although history does prove that the "elite/past elites" will do anything to retain power and wealth.
Im not sure, no one is sure, no one has all the answers until it is too late, or until nothing changes/happens.
Humans are always fearing the worse, we are always predicting our doom...

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by PC-SPOT

I am very confused by the term "New World Order". It seems those who are accused of trying to institute a New World Order have no interest in a New World. The old world and the tactics used seem to be working well enough.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by harvib

Apart from the meanings here, New world order has been refferd to by Bush and his father, Kissinger, Gordon Brown, Tony Blair and the people who they successed. In my opinion this is real new world order, a new world which has better economic prospects, more stable police, hopefully a generally better world in which humanity can advance,- well this is the "new world" which those who are seemingly in charge have been hinting at.
However, the new world order in which people where talk about is a "girm dark future", in which there is mass population reduction, everyone is microchipped and the world is at the mercy of the elite.
Yes, there is evidence to suggest both cases correct and both cannot be dis-proved or proven correct until the time when they are fully put into place.

I would say there is no need to worry, just embrace todays world and simply live your life- being the best you can be, helping others and generally just researching about this...

Well the above is what I am going to do, Im going to contiune to make my own conclusions of thiss "mess" and simply do whatever I need to do when I need to do it, im not about to embrace "shapeshifting lizards" and a world in which everyone is living the worst life possible...

[edit on 9-8-2008 by PC-SPOT]

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Quoting someone else, who I don't remeber the name: "The New World Order is not new and it is not order." It's just elitist powerplays. I do believe they have a depopulation agenda though, the world is much more complicated to control with 7 billion brains out of which opposing ideas might come out of.

top topics

join