It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vote Congress and Senate Out....Now

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Todays Congress is less than worthless. They get NOTHING done except blame the other party for a stall.
They HAVE the power to put Bush in his place and impeach him and get him out, but do they .....NO. Do they do anything but collect huge salary's and benefits
that we pay for.

You want to have a revolution? Then REVOLT against Congress and the Senate VOTE THEM OUT. Change the whole face of the Congress. Vote them ALL out, no matter who it is. A hell of a lot of them are old men that are way out of step with the real problems that we have to deal with. Why? They simply don't care what you think or do as long as they get voted into another term.....period.

For the good of the people, for the people and by the people VOTE THEM OUT.

They ALL must go no matter if you like them or they have done well in their term. It does not matter, ONLY YOU CAN CHANGE THE FACE OF THESE CORRUPT BOUGHT AND PAID FOR POLITICIANS.

They must do the right work and that is work for the good of the people. They must be held accountable for there actions.

Spread the word, we the people must do this....WE MUST VOTE THEM ALL OUT. They have to learn the hard way and the power is in your vote.

If we DON'T do this now it might be to late. Together we are the power, divided we are loosing more than you know.

see ya

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 13/8/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I agree, the people who inhabit Capital Hill are a bunch of Vampires, and need to go. We can use our votes to remove them, but with the Diabold voting machines everywhere, can we really trust the voting process? The present Congress is weak, we can tell that by watching the Southern border, and the lack of a fence, or anything else that could stem the invasion, while our National Guard, who's job it is to guard our borders, is all off fighting in an illegal war. I have been watching this for years now, and I think the only way to solve this country's many problems is a secession from the corporate state by all the States, or a revolution of some kind.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
I agree, the people who inhabit Capital Hill are a bunch of Vampires, and need to go. We can use our votes to remove them, but with the Diabold voting machines everywhere, can we really trust the voting process? The present Congress is weak, we can tell that by watching the Southern border, and the lack of a fence, or anything else that could stem the invasion, while our National Guard, who's job it is to guard our borders, is all off fighting in an illegal war. I have been watching this for years now, and I think the only way to solve this country's many problems is a secession from the corporate state by all the States, or a revolution of some kind.

so let me get this straight...republicans controlled congress since 1994 to 2006, 12 years...and the democrats have had control for 19 months, AND NOW YOU WANT TO GET RID OF CONGRESS!!!??? methinks you protest too much

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by merky

Whoah. Thats a lot of "CAPS"

vote senate and congress out?

What about the president?

All three dip from the same pockets. Ours

All three feed from the same pool of BS and lies.

If you want one gone - you really should like to see them all.

I do

Except Obama - go change

new topics

top topics

join