It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8-8-8 Cropcircle

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
www.cropcircleconnector.com...

Eh? Have I seen this before? Have any of you seen this specific formation prior to today?

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Electrostatic swirling fields make crop circles easy.

And now UK has quite a few UFO sightings in the sky.

Tesla craft pilots must be busy making chemical trails night and
day now.

The stupidity never stops.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Already been posted:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I have not seen this before but it looks really cool! Great find! Do you think it is real? Or another elaborate hoax?

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   
OH,
what a beautiful manifestation of the energies!
Thanks for posting that and the other thread link ... will have a deeper look later and maybe comment more. I can perceive very good messages in it ...

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Would love to think this is something but it is most likely nothing.
This was done by people who put significance in yesterdays date hoping to get some attention. Non-manmade crop circles are not normally this simple and done in the shape of a simple number.

This screams manmade attention seeking hoax. But we will see what happens hmm?

[edit on 9-8-2008 by NephraTari]

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
First thing I noticed was the 'infinity' sign. Second thing I noticed was the point in the middle where it connects to itself. On one side it has 'spikes' protruding outwards, the other side they are pointing inwards. There's exactly 21 circles that dont touch each other, the farther away the circles get from the joining point the larger they are. There's a ring of 8 circles in the center around a single circle.

If you would think of it as 3d instead of 2d the smaller circles would go under the larger ones, and the center ring of circles would be above the center of the 'infinity sign'

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
thanks for sharing that image it has just confimed what I saw in meditiation last night

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
What I immediately notice is that the very center of the design is centered on an irrigation line. Watching some of the shows of folks who show how they make these, they use those lines as a reference. Imho, a fairly dead giveaway that it's manmade.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Xilvius

reply to post by Xilvius

Well described in words. Whether it's man-made or not ... many of the (ancient geometric?) patterns are better perceived 'multi-dimensional' ... at least more then 2 dimensions.
If you just look at this 3d, it seems the creator was inspired by "strings".
And no, I will not go into String-Theory now

Maybe (just) inspired by jewelery ?!?

bellezzi.designtrade.biz...

www.goettgen.de...

Know what I mean? Put 2 simular objects together in your imagination and form a 'lying eight' .

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Well I believe that you should look at something like this at every possible angle. It might seem 2d because it is flat against the ground, but to me it just seemed like it was 'layered' if that makes any sense.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by serin sister

do you think maybe toning that avatar down a bit would be helpful?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is a great crop circle most likely not done by man, but then again the link does express some very interesting finds.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by LordThumbs

yeah get your point been trying to sort it any hints on how to do that please cause i just cant work it out......

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Thank you OP for your enthusiam for this. Its a really amazing one, very many layers to it!

Ive done a Thread Here on This, It has some interesting contributions, and I hope to do and Op/Ed after a bit more research.

Theres something to this one, got to know the meaning!

Im really taken by this event. If you are interested or have any ideas please do post them here.
Huge 8 Crop Circle 08/08/08

Poster about the meditation u2u me ur email? if you like that is

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by serin sister

I've send you an U2U with info about 'crops' of your avatar, serinsister.

Nice picture of the cropcircle again, had a look already in the other thread ... MischeviousElf

What do people mean when they write about CGI in this context of the cropcircles ... I just know that shortcut from the computer/web world as 'Common Gateway Interface' ...

The picture with light orb posted there is cool
At least this places where the cropcircles appear seem to be some kind of 'power spots'!

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
thanks guard, interesting shape on the orb in the photo hexagon reminds me of water or ice crystals........

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by guard

CGI = Computer Generated Image

(make this a non 1 liner)

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Are you serious ? man made ? Hoax ? look a bit closer lady and tell me HOW you could have done that with boards strapped to your feet , Overnight and get such perfect precise dynamic symmetry ?
Enlighten us .

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Xilvius

If your awake then I'll take sleep everytime.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Then what happened to the 07/07/07 crop circle? or the 06/06/06 one (that should've been big) 5? 4? 3? Hmmmm...something's a miss don't you know?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join