It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The body and the Can: Exploring what we really are and everyones telekinetic powers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I always wanted to have telekinetic powers. One day, I was thinking about and trying to manifest these powers and thought I failed because I couldn't move the can without touching it with my body. Then I started to think what if we all have telekinetic powers already and we just don't realize it yet, so I instead of trying to make it work I tried to realize my power. Then I tried to think of how I can connect with it, but the only way I could think of how to connect with it was making my hand grab a hold of it. Then I thought , is that how our power works? Couldn't be right? Only if I use my body can I manipulate it and do whatever I want to it. Wait, am I using my body or am I using something else? If my arm is cut off can I make it work if it's detached from me? It's me so I should be able to right? But I can't, only when it's connected to me can I manipulate it like the can. So, what separates my body from the can? What am I really? Not my body.lol

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
*BAD TASTE WARNING*
Ask, through channeling, if that process worked for Christopher Reeve.
For that matter, what does the good Doctor Stephen Hawking thing about this?
I can answer,
PHOOEY!!!

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
you can think whatever you want.

[edit on 8-8-2008 by Shawn B.]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Have you ever visualized the can already moved instead of the can moving? Put a clear picture of what and where you want the can to be. Know that the can is there. Not how it gets there, but that it is in the spot you want it. Completely see this visualization in your mind and see that the can has moved.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Shawn B.

I wasn't making fun of you, I was pointing out that it (telekiesis) is not an ability inherant in all of us. I wish I knew why.
Just so you know, I have had psychic brushes before, they're never planned nor expected. I have been given the stink eye after I let a couple of them be known.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I proved that mind manipulation is actually possible.
My method was to...

cut a nice piece of lemon pie
and place it in front of me as I sit in a full lotus position and meditate
on my dog eating the pie.

After a brief interval, my dog always eats the pie.

proof of Metaphysical control.

I need to issue a word of warning however; occult practices such as this
are fraught with danger for the uninitiated. My advice is to find a mentor with experience in these esoteric arts just to be on the safe side. The last
thing we need is to unleash dark forces that could be impossible to control.

But Shawn you seem to be proceeding in the proper manner with the can control. Start easy like you are doing with the can and with practice and diligence you should in short order be able to manipulate animals like I can.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
PSI abilities and Telekinesis is actuall inherent in everyone.
It is just a matter of some people not having to put much effort in to tapping in to their own mind capabilities than others.
ie; some people have not built up so much mental belief tapes of limitedness than others and seem to be naturals.

The idea of telekinesis is actually 3 fold where one has to use
1).Visualisation in part with-
2).being determined in focused disciplined intent of the mind (yes takes practice for some[refer to comment above] and is natural for others)
3). and finally being at one with the source in essence

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Hey, if ya wanna have the same mental magick powers as other have claimed, it is really quite easy.

Just gobtain some mental illness and a lot of medications and you'll be able to move the can with your mind. No problem.

Or you could move it and pretend you didn't, if ya concentrate real hard you could forget you moved it and it again would be special for you and your powers.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
i also tried doing stuff like that but non worked no matter how much i tried. i believe telekinesis is possible but only with the hep of technology that will inevitably evolve us into better beings. maybe then we can incorporate weird mental powers like this one. but i gave up on that since i lack the necessary enhancements.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by LAUGHING-CAT
I was pointing out that it (telekiesis) is not an ability inherant in all of us. I wish I knew why.

I disagree, I believe telekinesis is inherent in all of us, it's just a dormant ability. That is why it doesn't present in most people, despite the fact that we all have the ability.

I do believe, though, that it's a little like creative or sporting ability. We all have the physical ability to pick up a paint brush or a baseball bat, but some of us are just naturally gifted in those areas. Like in those fields, though, practice can improve ability.

Or at least that's what I believe. I've never actually managed to do anything myself, but neither have I put in the time and effort to come to any kind of conclusion that I'm unable.

new topics

top topics

join