It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Alarm Clock, And Stuff

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
So I was sittin' here doin' some thinkin' and stuff. So I says to myself, Self? Is there anything worse than an alarm clock going off? You know. Like your nice and comfy. All snuggled up under your blanket and stuff when all of a sudden that darn thing wakes you up! Sometimes you can like hit the snooze and it works, but the darn thing always seems to come back and say hello and stuff. I mean you know it's going to come back and do it's buzzin' and stuff, but you always wish for a little more time.
Like my alarm clock just went off and stuff. I hit the snooze button and stuff, and it better be workin' and stuff!
I hate alarm clocks.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
hehe Whenever I am filling out a questionnaire that asks what is your biggest pet peeve or what irritates you the most, my answer is always 'repetitive sounds... like an alarm clock, for example.'

Alarm clocks = Evil.

The repetitive noise is bad enough but their purpose is even more annoying.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
REEEEE REEEEEE REEEEEE REEEEEE.... GOD I HATE THAT SOUND! Though without it I would be out of a job. lol

[edit on 8-8-2008 by Slash]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Just like the next ten minutes.....

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Lombozo, you just reminded me of something that I did a long time ago.

I was in the Army at the time and slept on the lower of two bunks. It was a Saturday morning and I had accidentally set the alarm on a windup clock that I owned the night before. Now I have no memory of doing this but according to my roommate he heard the alarm go off and a loud growl coming from my bunk and then a tremendous SMASH!! He thought it wisest not to look over the edge of his bunk to see what happened. When I woke up later on the alarm clock was on the other side of the room with a big dent in the wall and was in pieces!!

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Last time I had an alarm clock it ended up across the room inside my TV.

Since then I've learned to fine-tune my mental alarm clock.

top topics

join