It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leonardo da Vinci revealed? - If so, JESUS is an ALIEN

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueLight

Of course Jesus was a walking talking reptilian alien. What other explanation is there? Duh....Very convincing,just one question though. How did Da Vinci manage to cut and flip and re-impose the images. Oh right Photo Shop. I forgot. Thanks for clearing that up.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by spookjr

Of course Jesus was a walking talking reptilian alien. What other explanation is there? Duh....Very convincing,just one question though. How did Da Vinci manage to cut and flip and re-impose the images. Oh right Photo Shop. I forgot. Thanks for clearing that up.

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit spook. He used mirrors and some suggest, a candle lantern projection system. There is even a society formed to study this phenomenon on other paintings that he has made.

News story regarding Leonardo's mirror painting

The Mirror of the Sacred Scriptures and Paintings group

It would have been helpful if you had read the thread before commenting. Because your attempt to make someone look foolish has succeeded.

Best Wishes.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
if we're speaking on technical terms, Jesus is an Alien just as i am an alien. The bible says that when we confess jesus as our lord and savior we come new creatures, we are translated from the kingdom of darkness into the kingdom of light, his dear son. We are in this world but not of it, which makes of Aliens to this world. Now, i know in which the context you speak of about aliens and christ, I can assure you he is not like that

Keeper

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Keeper of Kheb
Now, i know in which the context you speak of about aliens and christ, I can assure you he is not like that

Thanks for your post keeper. It is always good to explore all possibilities. I agree, most of us are, in the way you suggest, aliens.

Best Wishes.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Look at this one! A grey alien clear as it day. How could it be that he knew about this and coul magically reproduce the image of an alien with these tricks?

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

no it ws a fresca painted on plaster wall... very difficult.
Watch this one

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
There is no reason to be ashamed nor to be afraid of our ET origin. This is a fact and it is useless for our government and religion groups to spend billions of money to hide and ridicule this facts. If there is chaos in our planet so there is also chaos throughout the universe. Sadly the moment you realise that all “stars” are inhabited, then you realise how important it is the business of “soul” hunters. You need a soul to create a star – so is the reason the ET are battling to win as many souls as possible to recreated their own star – sun – solar system.
My advice is just don’t let your soul being stolen by “marketing guru”,” religious”, hospitals and “military red star officials” nor holiday movie stars...they are all after your soul.

of course this my personal opinion..

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   

in fact angel or demon are all Extraterrestrial beings, so was Jesus. But if the dinosaurs where before us, then they have to evolve into a “reptilian species” highly intelligent and well adapted to its environment than humans. And if Jesus was known to have done miracles here and there then highly he belong to the reptilian family – if not alien.
Though we need to remember that most reptiles are cold-blood with zero psychi ability than their counterpart mammalians species considered to be warm and highly psychic.
Psychic here is intended as intuitive ability to perceive futuristic events, hence most of the reptilian family because they lack such abilities, they rely totally on technology (that is are modern life), while the real blood mammalian still living in harmony with it environment is continuously attacked by reptilian life style.
In my opinion, Jesus although he taught humanity how to live and worship the G-d but he didn’t explain why the lion was here with us still chasing and eating the good gazelles beside ignoring totally the discussion about sexual pleasure.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by babloyi
Is it even possible that was intentional? I don't think so. How can Leonardo have known how his image would have looked transparent and flipped? He didn't paint it on glass, he painted it on a canvas.

Leonardo painted on glass. This was one of the many techniques renaisance artists used to achieve realism. He also wrote all his notebooks in a reverse script. Leonardo on the other hand was very sentimental and was more religious than people are now days. I doubt he thought Jesus was a lizard. He may have been trying to indicate the presence of the devil at the last supper.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
When my 86 year old grandmother, who like myself, really loved Jesus, but didn't feel happy with organized religion or the misconstruing of God and reforming Him/Her in mans image, or someone's image, talked with me last summer, I was really surprised. I was researching ties within the family for our experiences, and she shared that she had woken with what she felt was an et presence in her room, and she felt they had come through the window. She was very quickly pulled into sleep, despite the alarm bells ringing. And she shared, that it was quite possible Jesus was an et, or came from them. But she also believed he came from the real God like I do, and represented spiritual truths, such as love, humility, service and forgiveness, and to learn not to judge others. As we forgive we are forgiven. My grandmother surprised me completely.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
That overlap is pretty cool.
I can see the whole alien reptiley thingy's whole body with his robes and his outstretched arms.
Very interesting.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join