It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gorilla Like (Brown and Gray) People/ Animals Repeatedly In My Dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   
So I am not sure if this is the correct forum to post this in, but regardless here goes...

Two nights ago I had a dream where I was being chased by, and the feeling was for some sort of abduction, by two or more large gorilla like beings. They stood more upright than the typical gorilla, more like a human in posture and movement but they were pretty much unmistakably gorillas. Other than that off note feature their coloring was mostly tan / brownish with gray tints.

They were chasing me, and in this dream I was able to scare them off (only a little bit) with a boomerang I picked up and hurled at them.

I would normally not think anything of this but this is at LEAST the third time in the last few months I have had a dream with these creatures in it with them chasing me.

Whats more when I woke up I was breathing incredibly deep and rapidly in a really freaky way. Like I was in total panic / fear mode.

I am not really sure what to make of it and am wondering if there is any sort of lore / theories that include creatures like these or if this is simply a pattern in my sub conscious.

Any comments are more than welcome!

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Two nights ago I had a dream where I was being chased by, and the feeling was for some sort of abduction, by two or more large gorilla like beings. They stood more upright than the typical gorilla, more like a human in posture and movement but they were pretty much unmistakably gorillas. Other than that off note feature their coloring was mostly tan / brownish with gray tints.

This post really freaked me out.

I used to have a reoccurring dream, a couple days a week, where I was being chased through the house I was living in by gorillas. They were wearing what I would equate to something like riot gear but were either gorillas or something larger than any person I have ever seen.

It was always night in the dreams....and they never caught me...but I remember vividly how terrifying it was. I would run around a corner or through a door, slamming it behind me.....but they were always real close and I always knew they were right behind me.

Your post hit home because of the way you worded it. I wonder what it might mean???

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I have had three people now tell me gorillas could be my 'totem' spirit based on the chase / abduction. They all said the totem spirits tend to do something along these lines as they are working to 'awaken' in your life. I do not know if I subscribe to this belief or not. All I can say is that these dreams are terrifying.

Edit: I am not prone to night mares at all. I am 32 and it has been many years of nightmare free dreaming. I can not tell you when the last one I had was it has been so long. Other than these reoccurring gorilla dreams.

[edit on 8-8-2008 by Animal]

join