It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Galactic Freedom Day 8/8/08

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
People Of Earth,
Come together and unite at 8 pm (universal Time)
to help support Galactic Freedom Day.

www.galacticfreedomday.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Ok, I can get down on that. But when is 8pm Universal Time? I'm in MST

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Ah, my bad. I checked out the link and learned that Universal Time is equal to GMT. I will definitely have a look into it though, thanks much for the post

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Roughly 16.5 minutes until 8/8/8 here in Britain

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by jst33

happy galactic freedom day everyone!!!!!

you all are such wonderful beings!!

i'm gonna go for a nice walk at the universal time of 8pm

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
sorry to re-post,but this is very important for the humans on this planet!

happy galactic freedom day!!!

this is epic!

after we break the deals with those mean greys we can be friends with our human borthers & sisters from the stars!!!!

this is legendary!

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Three more hours till the group meditation begins... 3pm Central Time for me. 4pm New York, 1pm Los Angeles .

How to Conduct your Galactic Freedom Day Event *

Participants are advised to spend 30-60 minutes in meditation, prayer or suitable alternatives for the whole event. The goal is to focus positive intention on ending all secret agreements concerning extraterrestrial life. Participants are advised to visualize a world free of all secret agreements concerning extraterrestrial life, and the diffusion of advanced extraterrestrial technologies and the open appearance of ethical extraterrestrial civilizations.

The following steps may be used by individuals or small groups participating in the positive intention event that celebrates Galactic Freedom Day.

1. Preparation. If in a group, approximately ten to fifteen minutes before the event, form a circle and have each individual briefly share their vision of what a world without secret agreements concerning extraterrestrial life and technology would be like. If doing the event alone, give yourself 3-5 minutes to clearly identify and/or articulate your vision.

2. Linking Up. At 8:00 pm (UT), begin positive intention event by opening your own heart, and sending positive thoughts to others in the group and to participants world wide joining in the Galactic Freedom Day celebration. If performing the event alone, visually and/or empathically link up with others around the world.

3. Taking Personal Responsibility. Collective human consciousness has created the current reality filled with these secret agreements. Take personal responsibility in this moment by making a choice to align this reality with our highest aspirations.

4. Creative Visualization. Use creative visualization to envisage a world without secret agreements; OR use chanting, prayer or singing to inaugurate Galactic Freedom Day.

5. Completion. Finish event by holding hands and expressing appreciation for all group participants, and others around the world celebrating global unity.

* www.galacticfreedomday.com...

[edit on 8-8-2008 by yankeerose]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Happy Galactic-Freedom-Day to you,
Happy Galactic-Freedom-Day to you,
Happy Galactic-Freedom-Day, dear Earth,
Happy Galactic-Freedom-Day to you!

YAAAAAAAY FREEDOM!!!

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
WELL................. Where this epiphany??

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Galactic Freedom Day and WAR in Georgia. I would call this... mission failed

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
So how did this work out for you all? Just wondering, I havent seen a UFO hanging around letting us all know were not alone in the universe.

oh well, yall tried. Better to try and fail than to fail to try.

new topics

top topics

join