It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA archives: Flight 93 shot down

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt

Since you were unable to comprehend the report I posted regarding the FBI and the role they played at the Pentagon, I chose NOT to discuss it further.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
I chose NOT to discuss it further.

Thanks for proving my point.

You cannot debate the fact that the FBI did not officially take over the crime scene untill Sep. 21st.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Rumsfeld actually SAID in a video that flight 93 was shot down (before he had a chance to review and practice the official story). He did not correct himself in the video and it's very significant considering his incredibly important position at the time, Secretary of Defense. People in those type of positions choose their words very carefully, and especially on the subject of 911.

[edit on 7-9-2008 by Trauma]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trauma
Rumsfeld actually SAID in a video that flight 93 was shot down (before he had a chance to review and practice the official story).

Hopefully when i get the documents i am waiting for it will finally put a close to the shootdown debate.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
During all that was going on on 9/11, our office had flight 93 live online and watched the flight being shot down with one single missle. You could see the aircraft cut in two with the front dropping down as the rear of the plane kept moving past (AS STILL FLYING).

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join