It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX News just got busted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   

The White House is busted!!
Ex-White House Press Secretary Scott McClellan exposed Fox News as a propaganda tool for the White House on Chris Mathews Hardball.

Fox in the White House: It is one of those things you kind of assume to be true all along... and yet are shocked when hard confirmation actually comes. Our fourth story tonight, from the former White House press secretary himself, word that the Bush White House routinely sent--and as far as we know, still sends-- literal talking points to Fox News for its primetime propagandists, Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity and others... to spout, as if ventriloquist dummies, as if they had thought of it themselves, as if they had come to those opinions independently, as if there had been a process either fair... or balanced.

Mod Edit: Removed all caps title

[edit on 7-8-2008 by Gemwolf]

[edit on 7/8/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
the video isnt working for me. i see it there it just doesnt load. i dont think its on my end. maybe just put the link up because i want to see this.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Goatface

The White House is busted!!

Fixed your link, sight unseen. HTH.

Just need the code past the = sign.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I think this is the video

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 7-8-2008 by ashpants]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Already posted here on ATS...and now for my best Nick Cage (who I think is lame) "come on!"

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
This has already been thouroughly debunked.

When questioned by Bill O'Reilly...McClellen turned into a blithering idiot, denying the whole thing.

No wonder the White House fired him.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative

When questioned by Bill O'Reilly...McClellen turned into a blithering idiot, denying the whole thing.

Nice spin of Falafel Boy's "no-spin zone". You are wrong. I listened to it and the conversation did not transpire as you stated. Try again.

This thread should be deleted, since "just got busted" was last week and this has already been discussed on ATS.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative

Is there a video of McClellen on O'Reilly's?

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Please post a link to the ATS thread for this discussion. I can't find it under the search "just got busted".

Thanks

top topics

join