It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7-24-08 Indiana UFO Sighting with video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Hot off of Mufon:

The part I cut out was watching it approach less than 2/10 mile east of me. it appeared as a amber solid light approaching and then it started to blink. It slowly came west and I thought it would go down neighbors yard like most do. I could tell it was watching me, because it drifted past the telephone pole on my side of the road, and I knew it was going to check me out. It came within 100 feet? and was above my creek maybe 75 feet hovered. I was scared and watched it through viewfinder of camera. I watched as it turn on light to show a seperation of windows and then it turned on a whole light that was contained within. I kept my other eye closed, because I was so focused on trying to get steady shot, and was terrified at first. I then felt like it just wanted me to know that he was taking my picture too and a feeling of love overtook my fear. It drifted down my creek and went behind my sycamore tree and I lost him for awhile. Can you see where it shows a division of lights before it turns to solid light? My first instinct is, it was a disc. I really don't know. I just felt love emitting, after the fear subsided. This is not the first time it visited me. It appeared as a amber ball that circled my pine tree and got so excited that it scared me and I mentally told him to back off.

The blinking light was all I could see for awhile. If I was to guess, I would say 25 to 30 diameter. Not really sure. I may be late answering questions till week-end. Another issue I had was, I was thinking it was possible this thing changed while observing me. My ears were popping and plugged feeling like when barometric pressure changes. My hair was static feeling. The first time I saw it, my camera got static while filming and I had lines in looking through viewfiner. I don't think it showed up on film.My low battery signal came on but I was on AC, my setting of infinity changed. It might have been coincidence.

Video

-Kdial1

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Totally just a plane......

Footage is too grainy and blocky to determine anything..

Thanks for the video

Edit to add:

Also notice the camera operator displays absolutely no emotion. My guess would be that he sees these planes every night, decided to take out his crappy camera and start shooting some ambiguous content. Just a guess.

[edit on 7-8-2008 by IMAdamnALIEN]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Everyone,
This is only a snippet of many hours of total footage. I expect sequence to follow up with a link that is much longer. Perhaps someone can analyze this. Maybe Internos I don't know..

BP

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackProjects

I really hope Internos doesn't waste his time........

Honestly, what are you seeing besides a plane?

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   

It slowly came west and I thought it would go down neighbors yard like most do. I could tell it was watching me, because it drifted past the telephone pole on my side of the road, and I knew it was going to check me out. It came within 100 feet? and was above my creek maybe 75 feet hovered.

This guy is soooooo full of himself it hurts......

If you saw all of this happen, why not get video of this part?

Instead you choose the worst possible footage to prove your story?

BUNK!!!!!

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Oh man...I have never seen such an awesome looking helicopter video in my life. Did you report it to all of the major outlets like Mufon?

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TH3ON3
Did you report it to all of the major outlets like Mufon?

Look again at his OP!

Your answer is in the first sentence.

"Hot of MUFON"

That should answer your question

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
The video is very consistent with a helicopter with a searchlight on. We have those occasionally around my area in San Diego. You can't hear them until they are around 200-300 yards from you. This object looks to be in the 500-600 yard range, if it is a helicopter. I often mistake them for UFO's because they are very silent until they fly directly overhead. I believe thats what this object is.

But yeah, the story of about drifting by the telephone pole. Thats a dead give away for a bunk story IMO.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision
The video is very consistent with a helicopter with a searchlight on.

Thats what I thought too, but the Zoom on the camera was not that good... I only posted it because I was watching another video off of mufon from Indiana as well and they look similar, except the thread below shows more detail in the video. Here is my thread on the other one.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

-Kdial1

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I appreciate all comments. I had to cut some of film for snippet in order to send the snippet as attachment in yahoo mail. I actually filmed 2 nights of varying objects. Some known and others unknown. I have actually been filming since April, 08 and have accumulated 12 full tapes. I only film at night and I don't own a tripod. My brother loaned me his camcorder and I will be the first to say I'm not a photographer. I am new at this. I can say with all honesty, this was not a plane or helicopter. I am usually filming from hanging out my window, and the area I can visually film is around 2/10 of a mile with trees all around me, and a state route running down the middle. I will be more than happy to send a daylight shot of the area that this snippet was shot from if this will help in the analysis.

top topics

join