It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boriska

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
What are your thoughts on Boriska? if you have no idea what I'm talking about just put his name in google and look for related interviews with him.

Also he talks about a significant finding behind the ear of a sphinx in a secret chamber (if memory recalls), has anything been discovered yet with regards to this that anyone knows of?

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Wow although it makes me wonder with such a good memory and at that age maybe he is just making really good stories based on what he has already read in books or seen on T.V.
But hey iv got an open mind.
Heres the link to the article i just read www.arsgeek.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
It could be but I don't think a child that young would be able to understand the things he talks about at the age he does. Most children are just about able to understand that the cow goes moo.

I found that in most interviews with Camelot he was a bit reluctent to tell them information and it seems as he gets older he is either more reluctant to tell people these things or is slowly starting to forget/not receive these memories.

A good piece can be found on the following link, where the guy who wrote it interviews his parents and Boriska over a period of time: www.tonyrogers.com...

[edit on 7-8-2008 by farther84]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Anyone else have any thoughts or information on Boriska?

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Sorry for being completely off-topic but I cant send you a U2U yet farther84. Do you play World of Warcraft by any chance?

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
parents looking to make some money....not much else to say...

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

I did used to mate, but it took up too much of my time so I had to stop myself from playing.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by farther84

Ahh hehe I thought perhaps I may have known you from the Nagrand server

Sorry for interjecting into your thread

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lethil
parents looking to make some money....not much else to say...

hmm could be, but you have to ask yourself if this kid is very cleaver then why go down the route of getting him to speak about something so far fetched and which most people would struggle to believe. Surely he would succeed in life from being sent to a group that work with intelligent children and having degrees and qualifications paid for by that group (if it is about money).

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

No worries

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Hmmm , this boriska is one interesting boy. Some humans are just ...different, In my opinion it would be impossible for this boy to be making all of this up because it would be too much of a coincidence and I read that he knew all the terminology as well. Since he showed signs from a young age it could be that he;s just naturally smart or that he has been contacted by these beings In some way from a very young age

[edit on 8-8-2008 by Lukekilla4]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Yer, i've read about him and was amazed by the little pearls of wisdom that seemed to be flowing from him.. especially with what he said about Mars and how it lost its atmosphere..... really struck a chord because i've read from the results of scientific remote viewing exercises that concluded with uncannily akin answers.
Actually, i wrote a little about him here

I don't think he's making it up.
Then again, i'm no expert.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Yep, It's amazing really. I wish our leaders were more Like this, I think the world would be a better place.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by pretty_vacant

Sorry its been a while since I checked this thread.

Thanks pretty_vacant I shall have a read.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Boriska is the Russian boy who has claimed he has lived another life, in the distant past, on Mars during a time when the entire solar system was populated. He has made many predictions on what is to happen. He claims that in 2009, in mid summer, Moscow is to experience a major flood, a flood that puts the entire city completely submurged.

Where all that water will come from is a good question.

You can find out more at the Project Camelot website. There is a video interview and audio interview.

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 3-2-2009 by RFBurns]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

Yeah I'd heard about him around the begining of 2008 but only created this thread abouts 8 months later.

I read all the information on Project Camelot but didn't see it had been updated recently.

Shame his latest interview isn't in transcript as I can't watch the videos at work.... have to wait till I get home.

Know of a written interview where he talks about the flood to come in Moscow?

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by farther84

Unfortunately I have not heard of any other interveiws or know of any transcripts. I would have thought that PC would have updated their interveiws and posted a transcript of the video interview, they have transcripts of others.

Cheers!!!!

top topics

join