It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if David Icke's Reptilian claims are NOT rediculous?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
For this thread, I will refer to the site www.truthism.com.... I do not agree with everything on that site, but it is, nonetheless, a good source of pictures.

Take the URL, Ctrl F, "The Reptilians in Ancient Times", "UFO Depictions in Ancient Times".

But, most importantly, a lot of ancient evidence has been intentionally destroyed or tampered with, and for obvious reasons. Once again, you were born only within the last 100 years. So, before you had even arrived on the scene, much of the evidence of humanity's true past had already been deleted.

Any idea if the images and info found on that site are, indeed, genuine? I have seen several of the images on that site on history channel, although history channel usually makes an effort to debunk their relevance.

So, some food for thought. In your opinion, does the Reptilian Theory have any credibility?

[edit on 6-8-2008 by thetruth777]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I can see why this website wouldn't make a believer out of me:

Women are ultra-impressionable beings, and therefore are easily controlled by aliens and the elite. The main purpose of women on Earth (that is, what aliens have programmed them to do) is to enslave men via relationships. Women are obsessed with relationships and love (due to alien programming), and don't care about anything else in life. They would have men believe that being in a relationship is one of the most important things in existence, not realizing that men couldn't care less about being in a relationship--and rightfully so. Furthermore, women force men to waste their precious time and resources on them. This demonic charade (i.e., relationships) has gone on for far too long and obviously has no end in sight. Thus, you can blame women for the downfall and utter hopelessness of humanity.

Make no mistake: It is indeed tragic that men cannot satisfy their sexual needs without also getting trapped in a relationship at the same time (otherwise, they will be accused of rape, since non-relationship consensual sex does not exist on Earth, due to the aforementioned programming of women). Demonic enslavement traps such as this are the standard modus operandi of the Reptilians and Darkness. Now, just imagine if you had to buy an entire pizza restaurant just to order a pizza; an evil absurdity indeed.

Another thing that makes women insufferable is the fact that they are, essentially, babies. That is, they possess the emotional maturity of a 4-year-old boy. Women cry, throw fits, and need men to take care of them. Um, an adult shouldn't need someone else to take care of them.

Edit to add: Perhaps he can solve his problem and satisfy his sexual needs with other patriarchals, in other words, another man may be more suited.

[edit on 6-8-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
ahem i read David Icke's site about 6 years ago i think at a friends place, i called him a tin foil hatter and it was that site that made me reluctant to even entertain conspiracies such as 9/11 (yes i believed the gov line they were feeding us all ill admit it), it was good to find ATS and find out not every CT believes everything thats being put out there.

in my opinion images from ancient times of retile beings are more than likley symbolic like the representations of the egyptian gods, i think that the most far out position i could entertain that it could have been possible alien visit but to suggest retillians live in a hollow earth i find it difficult to swallow.

any thing is possible i guess but not very probable

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
It is so silly... He/they take so many different theories and jumble them up into this weirdness. I see some Heavens Gate, some Gnostic... Some things I can believe.. but I think they are way off. The pictures could be legit or not, I don't notice any references to anything at all. This poor guy must of had some relationship problems as well eh...

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I'm going to skip giving my opinion on the reptilian theory (since it's already been stated by others, and my take isn't anything original) and instead address the excerpt you gave.

How do 'they' know that evidence was intentionally destroyed? People who destroy evidence don't leave evidence that they destroyed the evidence! That defeats the whole point.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by avingard

How do 'they' know that evidence was intentionally destroyed? People who destroy evidence don't leave evidence that they destroyed the evidence! That defeats the whole point.

Because nothing is absolute. I really don't think much evidence at all was actually destroyed. After all, there are cave paintings of UFO's and aliens, and sculptures of reptilians from ancient civilizations. So really, much of the evidence is right there in front of you. The key to the decpetion is to leave you unable to recognize what is plainly obvious.

I for one, will not be so closed-minded to think that David Icke's reptilians are not plauseable, wether or not I actually support his conclusions. You gotta hand it to Icke though, aside from the reptilian junk, he certainly has done a lot of homework and connected a lot of dots.

top topics

join