It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do Ignore a forum?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I like the board feature that allows you to customize "MyATS". You can include all your "favorite" forums. Then when you click the "recent posts" button along the top menu you see only your recent favorite forum threads.

My questions is how do I ignore a forum. Let's say I want to see ALL the recent threads for all the forums EXCCEPT "Decision 2008" and "The Gray Area"?

Please don't tell me I have to go through all the forums and select them as my favorites except the Decision 2008 and Gray areas forums.!

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
As much as a pain in the arse it is, you could always just skip past it. I have managed to tune out certain forums just by focusing on the specific colors of the ones I like.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Not sure if there is a ignore feature for entire forums.
My advise would be to just skip over the unwanted reading, by not even clicking it. I ignore some things by just moving on, keep going past.

Works for me, it may work for every one.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I think the best solution is to activate the ignore button in your brain... If my very simple brain has one, I am sure your's has one too!

I have mine set to ignore the Gray Area.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   

A solution...

What you need to do first is subscribe to those forums that you do want to see visible on your recent posts page. Once you've subscribed to all the forums that you want to have visible, venture on over to your memCenter and the customizations section. You can select the option "myATS" to have visible on your recent posts page.

This should work.

top topics

join