It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Border PAtrol agent held at gunpoint by Mexican military

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   

A U.S. Border Patrol agent was held at gunpoint Sunday night by members of the Mexican military who had crossed the border into Arizona, but the soldiers returned to Mexico without incident when backup agents responded to assist.

Agents assigned to the Border Patrol station at Ajo, Ariz., said the Mexican soldiers crossed the international border in an isolated area about 100 miles southwest of Tucson and pointed rifles at the agent, who was not identified.

Read more

This is an act of war and needs to be treated as such.

When will war be declared on mexico?

I won't be holding my breath.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Scorched Earth

As long as Dick and Bush have their legs wrapped around Mexico, I wouldnt hold my breath either....

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Mexico poses more of a threat to the U.S. than any "terrorist" does.

Why aren't they a target in our "War on Terror"?

Personally, I think the Mexican government has some sort of incriminating evidence on high level U.S. government officials.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Just seen this topic on twitter and the bush chaney comment is the same thought I had. I can't wait for a new prez and a stronger stance on illegals.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
It is MHO that the USA needs to reinstate respect of our boarders with the Mexican government. This sort of action really pisses me off. I do not advocate war but I am sure that there are plenty of courses of action that would leave the Mexican government hurting and wishing they had not participated in disrespecting our sovrenity.

top topics

join