It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How often does Nuforc update their site?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
The last time it was updated was July 5th, which was a month ago. I'm really curious to see if Ufo sightings have increased in the last month, as it seems so in the media.

Could that possibly be why it's taking so long, b/c of the large amount of sightings?

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I wondered that myself. A year or so ago, I kept checking and checking. It almost seems like they wait a month before they update. I like mufon because your report appears immediately.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I reported a sighting to Nuforc earlier this week and they haven't called back or sent an email. I don't know if I should submit the same sighting to Mufon now. I guess I will do mufon next time.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Not Very often. I submitted a report to them about a year ago, and it took them nearly THREE MONTHS to put it up on their site. I think they've gotten a little faster in recent times, but it's still quite slow.

ATS updates more frequently on their MIX shows than NUFORC does.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I spoke with Peter Davenport about this when i reported a sighting back in 06. He said he waits to update as to keep hoaxers from adding BS reports to possible legit reports...for what its worth!

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Heres probably why!

Peter Davenport bought an old missile silo a year or so ago. He moved nuforc into that space. He made a request for help to update his database from written records he had of sightings. I would guess he still needs help getting it all sorted out before he can update daily. Than theres the problem of prank callins. He has to check some of this out before submitting it into his database.

top topics

join