It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Bigfoot Sighting Upclose

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Shocking and amazing Upclose Bigfoot sighting.....

www.youtube.com...

Mod Note (This Appears On Every new Thread Page):
AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

[edit on 7/8/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by amass

I really hope this thread is shut down immediatly. Just another hoax. When does school start again?

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
It really pisses me off that all of a come back you guys can say on ats is hoaxers go back to school. I mean wtf take a joke you guys take things to seriously. I know this is a serious sight and I guess I can understand were you guys are coming from. I have notice a # load of hoax videos make a wave through ats but what can you do. As long as this site exists their will be hoax videos. But like I said it is not like I am taking a significant apart of your time up the vid is only 35 seconds so take it for whats its worth a joke.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
We enjoy jokes too, but they need to be put in the appropriate BTS forum. Putting it here implies that it is a serious sighting and THAT is what annoys us.

If you think it's funny and you want to share it, great. But trying to fool us with it is not funny.

JMO.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Sorry guys I am new at this site and getting use to it and still learning things about this site. If I upset anyone Im sorry.

My bad

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by amass

Humour is what BTS is for. Yes we can take a joke, however, ATS is not designed to post every hoax video and laugh at it. The problem is that we get too many videos like the one you posted by people who are either trying to up their 'view count' and genuinely try and hoax us.

If you thought this was a funny/ridiculous video then label it as such and post it in BTS.

"Shocking Bigfoot Sighting Upclose" implies this is a serious thread discussion on a bigfoot video.

[edit on 5/8/2008 by SilentShadow]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Amass, you've got an urgent U2U. CLICK HERE!

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I thought Bigfoot was gonna scratch his nuts, lift a leg and cut the cheese when he got up!

Now that would of been a funny Hoax video!

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
bigfoot. yeah. u-huh. if he still exists then he is a prime example of god wasting skin on something. if i was 8 feet tall and hairy like that i would come forward get an ad deal with a razor company and tryout for a nba team. instead he hides in the woods. if i ever see him i'm going to laugh at him.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Yeah, most of this stuff on ATS is pretty ridiculous, but people have nothing better to do for entertainment than to do read and believe in folk tales and superstitions.

I asked a question about ATS search and used bigfoot as an example keyword because that is the first thing that popped in my mind. I have no interest in most of that kinda stuff. The only interest I have is watching and laughing at a video where a man said that he shot bigfoot, but he doesn't want to let people know where because it might be just a tall man.

Uhhhhhh, don't you think!

top topics

join