It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Elders

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Here is a link that I think should make everyone here cringe just a bit.

www.theelders.org...

Here we have the NWO cream of the crop declaring themselves the Global Elders.

From a Christian perspective this is nothing new. Satan has forever sought to be like God and mocks Him whenever allowed. Here he is mocking Christ in picking 12 of the leaders of Globalism as the worlds leader/friends.

From an NWO perspective I think none of these folks will profit the common man anything. And who leads this merry band?

Robert Pastor.

What do the ATSr's think?

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by WarBow

There are four elders there that I wouldn't trust as far as I could throw them.Carter,Annan,Tutu and Mandela.I don't know the rest,yet only snakes sllep with the vipers.

[edit on 5-8-2008 by daddyroo45]

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Well, here's the latest MSM mention of the Elders;
news.bbc.co.uk...

Maybe this is the reason they were refused the visa to enter Zimbabwe, not because their help was not wanted, but perhaps, it was because they are part of this group called "Elders".

It's a shame that the government of Zimbabwe have not said why they were refused, though it would be very interesting indeed if they piped up that it was because of these peoples affiliation to a NWO group.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   

"This group can speak freely and boldly, working both publicly and behind the scenes on whatever actions need to be taken. Together we will work to support courage where there is fear, foster agreement where there is conflict, and inspire hope where there is despair"-Nelson Mandela

Both publically and behind the scenes on whatever action....that just sounds wierd to me.

Thanks for posting!

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by WarBow

are they muslim?

it is interesting to note that there were 12 disciples and these elders are 12 in number.

but is this just a christian perspective? technically the antichrist is not even a christian idea, but came from zorastrianism. Yochanon (John) was trying to say there would not be one large antichrist but there are even now many antichrists.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I find it interesting to see that Zimbabwe has taken issue with The Elders claim from the one artcle posted to this thread that they have denied The Elders visa's up so that they cn't get into Zimbabwe. Regardless of what the truth is, I myself would have denied these NWO types the right to enter any country that I was in charge of, too.

new topics

top topics

join