It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sighting near my house.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Last night at about 3:50 I woke and couldn't get back to sleep. I walked around the house and got a snack. Then just to have something to do I looked out the window of my room. I looked around the sky (as I usually do) and saw what looked like a star.......at first. I looked at it for a minute and saw that it was moving. I thought it was an airplane so I kept watching it. Then the object got closer where it's shape was clearer. Then it moved VERY fast around in a very random manner. I kept watching in amazing and curiousity. It was triangular shaped and had a bright light in the center with 3 lights on the side (one on each corner). The side lights started flashing in a pattern. It kept this up for a minute until small lights were heading to and from the object. The next thing it did was move in a side to side motion very fast. Then it stopped. All the lights shown bright. Then a row of light appeared off one of the corners. After this it made more flashing patterns with a seperate set of lights. All of the lights were bright and appeared a good distance from each other. Then moving around slowely and shown a semi-circle row of lights. These light didn't appear to be connected to it at all. Then it continued the flashing pattern for a about 20 seconds before flying away. It was pretty far up and away but I could see it CLEARLY. I was not dreaming. I was not looking at a star. I for sure wasn't an airplane. I don't know what it could be. Trust this wasn't the first conclusion I jumped to. I wanted to find the best explanation and for what I saw there is none. I can't explain it. It had a definite shape. And the lights were flashing in a distinct pattern.

Can anyone help me out? Have you seen anything like it?

P.S. I don't have photographs of it because I didn't have a camera with me and I didn't where a camera was. I did draw pictures of it as best I could. This whole thing lasted until about 5:00 am.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Seems like there's a lot of activity lately. Where are you located? Have you checked the mufon website to see if anyone else saw what you did?

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I am not sure what it could be since you are saying that you know for sure it wasn't an airplane and the behavior of the lights. The only thing that I can suggest right now is to post your drawings and see if anyone else had seen a similar flying object in accordance with your experience.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Can you post your drawings? They can still be really helpful with identifying objects. When you drew them, did you just draw what you saw, making sure you didn't add in any assumptions you may have had about things you couldn't see (shapes behind the lights and so on)? I've had that problem before when trying to draw out UFO sightings.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Siblin

I will try to post the drawings. I didn't add anything to them. I only drew what I saw as best I could. Only what I could see.

new topics

top topics

join