It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Horny bull fancied farmer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
How do you like this little gem.
I know its not controversial or coonspirital, but I found it way too funny not to share it……
www.ananova.com... " target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Horny bull fancied farmer

A farmer landed in hospital after a horny bull mistook him for a cow.
The randy steer tore off the farmer's clothes in a frenzy after he caught the scent of cows on them at the dairy farm in Wies Dlugie, eastern Poland.
Terrified Stan Markowski, 68, tried to reject the amorous advances but was chased and tossed all round the field.
His daughter Danuta, 45, explained: "The bull smelt my dad who had just been with cows and thought he was a cow ready for mating.
"But when my dad pushed him off the bull went mad began to charge and toss him around the field, tearing his clothes and hurling him to the ground.
"He managed to get away and ran home - completely naked, terrified and bleeding."

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
That is so funny, I'm sure the farmer didnt think so when it was happening. I use to own cattle and had a bull. They are very big and dagerous, I would've freaked out. Because we only had one bull, our bull was actually very friendly, not that friendly though.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Oh god

I feel so horrible for laughing, but I can't help it. I hope there was no penetration.

This doesn't seem to be an isolated incident, I've seen a few videos showing some bulls trying to take advantage of farmers.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   

I hope there was no penetration.

Only with the bulls horn (The one on its head)

This doesn't seem to be an isolated incident, I've seen a few videos showing some bulls trying to take advantage of farmers.

I would love to see some of these if you could post ‘em. Not for reasons of erotica but curiosity (not THAT kind of curiosity) and chuckles. I don’t think this one was filmed.

At least it’s not just me that’s twisted enough to find this funny….

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by VIKINGANT

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

The dude on the last vid was lucky, he could have turned out like this guy.
www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

join