It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]GFL spaceship DID NOT APPEAR on Oct.14th, 2008[HOAX]

page: 301
<< 298  299  300    302  303  304 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Knowledge

I thought that... that was the whole point to show themselves to us as we are today. Its like some one thinks they exists in a different dimension and that might be so. but we humans cant see past the 3 dimensions with out help from our technology. Do we have technology to see other dimensions ?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

The pic's mine, the UFO is mine, the program... how I WISH it was mine... 30 day trial of Lightwave. As soon as I figure out all it's convolutions, I am gonna redo that pic til no one can tell. HOWEVER- I will always mention any pic I fiddle with is a hoax. I just hope I never, EVER take a real UFO pic that looks that good- no one will believe me.
And I wouldn't blame them one tiny bit. Buuut- the odds of that happening are like the same I'll meet the woman of my dreams.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
What are ET`s? What makes them ET`s? Because we may think that they live in other parts of the universe? Do they? Remember, we are thinking of them in physical terms. Stop for a moment and think of them in spiritual terms. Do they really need space ships to get from point A to point B? Yes, if you think only in the physical terms. Because that`s how most see this reality, is in the physical way. Many stopped using their spiritual minds eons ago. If we were to use the spiritual mind, would we be in the mess we are in right now? Think about that one for a moment. These so called ET`s or entities, are no different then us. They are at different levels of spiritual growth just as we are. Do they have their own trouble makers as we do? Sure, why wouldn`t they? In this physical life, we don`t see how our thoughts affect not only the world around us, but the universe itself.

If one was to strip away the physical body, and look at what we really are, living energy, the world would change in seconds. All of the reality we once knew, would be changed forever. I believe this is why ET`s are so interested in us. They see how we have locked our spiritual selves out of this physical reality we have made. We are but a grand experiment of our own making, this reality we make. We on a subconscious level know who, and what we really are, but choose to block it from our physical mind. Why would we do that? So that we may experience this physical reality as an individual mind, not a collective mind as it would be if we were using our spiritual mind. All spiritual things are tied together, as even we are, but do not see it that way.

This is why I have a problem with many channeled predictions as we now have. The problem is, you are taking spiritual thoughts coming through you, and filtering them with a physical mind. The only way it can be a true prediction, is if the physical mind was not there to filter it. We have a tendency to add many things that come through as spiritual messages, just with the physical mind alone. Many channelers don`t even realize that they are adding to these messages as they come through. That is why they are stumped when the prediction never comes to pass. If that person was to truly step away from their own body for a moment, and let the message come through, the message itself would take on a whole new meaning, and a whole new understanding.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
People - these scamsters are making a lot off money off the traffic from these hoaxes. Blossom Goodchild is mentally unbalanced and definitely requires some sort of psychiatric help. If ALIENS wanted to appear why would they 'channel' this info though a crack-pot aussie freak?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr mips
Ok, i'm gonna say what i've been silently wondering.

Has anyone checked global satellite maps for weather anomalies or strange cloud patterns, etc in the last 48-72 hours? It would take a pretty good algorithm to determine any odd differences, particularly if you're looking for something 1-2 miles wide/radius/diameter, etc. I know Blossom Goodchild has shown herself as someone who probably is off her meds or whatever, etc though if we all have spent our time looking up with our visual eyes, why not also use other means and technology. My first rule of thumb, "You never know". Even though the Goodchild incident has not proven true (AFAIK), doesn't mean we should stop looking. Obviously, direct sightings and videos, etc are too ambiguous so, is there anyone searching using other means? Even just looking at various local weather data may be beneficial though, this is a huge world and it all is very overwhelming to try to decipher all of the patterns, etc.

It's a needle in a haystack, if something is 'cloaked' there HAS to be some type of disturbance. Right?

Just thinking..

!
Mips

Just something I wanted to mention... Since this thread is still hot as ever -
The Blossom Goodchild 'prediction' may not have occurred as we all would have liked. But I would not stop looking at the skies just yet. I do believe that at this time there is an energy around that is kind of 'electric' - like something is going to happen. I have heard many of the ATS members stating this feeling themselves.

On October 15th I was driving home from work on a local road. There was only a few cars with me on the road and it was very dark (around 5:20 PM). We had to stop at a 4 way stop/flashing red light. When we were stopped there (about a full minute) - I happened to look up - out the right corner of my windshield - and just above the trees - maybe 100ft or so - I saw a set of lights... just hovering there. I know it was not a plane as it did not move in any direction at all. And it made no noise (I opened my windows to ensure it was not a helicopter). Due to the situation (which I regret)- I did not have any kind of camera (except my cell phone which was out of reach). When it was my turn to move ahead I drove slowly as I continued to watch this object hovering. But having traffic behind me I had to move along. I passed the object and then turned my head to see it from the other side - But I could not see it any different from my first view. So I am not sure what the object was shaped like - but I could still see the lights. A bit down the road I whipped my car around to go back to the site (a couple of industrial park driveways away). When I got there the object was gone.
I had only taken my eye off of it for a moment to turn around so it had to be out of there at a high rate of speed. I was pissed that with my years of chasing UFOs and such - I did not have my camera(s) with me.
However I have doodled a quick picture of what I saw. This object could have been round (like a 'saucer') or maybe triangular - with the lights being on the back side (like tail-lights).

0::::[.|.|.|.|.]::::0

It had blueish lights - the o's - that would scan from left to right. The other lights - the :::s - were bright white and appeared to randomly blink as well.

So anyway... I wanted to share this with you all and tell everyone that it isn't over - I think they are going to be more active in weeks to come.

PS - I live in Massachusetts - Not a real hot bed of UFO activity - at least not away from the beach. I will keep my camera at the ready so if this happens again I will have better 'proof' than what I could show you here.

[edit on 10/17/2008 by dhunter]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

As it's your pic I'm glad you took my comments in the right light. (Pun intended!
) Yes, there are those who would try to pass off a pic like that as the real thing and it's great to know that you are nothing like they are.

Pity in a way that this FoL ship didn't appear. Would have been a great opportunity to get some decent pics.

My own feeling is that it would be rather unlikely that we are the only intelligence (arguable point at times
) in the universe. In fact I'd say the odds are far greater that there are others, some maybe capable of interstellar travel by whatever means. The only thing I wonder about is just how likely it is that our rather insignificant solar system would get noticed, but then, anything's possible. There are certainly some UFO sightings that appear to defy reasonable explanation.

Regards,

Mike

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by dhunter

That's kinda funny...

I saw something on the 15th as well and it looked A LOT like that little drawing/code thingymajig.

I was not exactly sure whether it was a plane or not, because it was just hovering in one spot before it slowly began moving away. Now I've seen my fair share of helicopters and I know this was not it. What also caught my attention was the fact that it had plenty of lights, twinkling - again it is something that I had not seen in any 'copters.

I'm located in Southern California, right next to the Mexican border - just to add.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by xDove007
reply to post by dhunter

That's kinda funny...

I saw something on the 15th as well and it looked A LOT like that little drawing/code thingymajig.

I was not exactly sure whether it was a plane or not, because it was just hovering in one spot before it slowly began moving away. Now I've seen my fair share of helicopters and I know this was not it. What also caught my attention was the fact that it had plenty of lights, twinkling - again it is something that I had not seen in any 'copters.

I'm located in Southern California, right next to the Mexican border - just to add.

Wow... very cool!

I know mine was not any standard type aircraft. It was kind of spooky as well. I wanted to get a good look at it - technically I could have parked right beneath it as there was a parking area just below the trees where it was hovering - but I had passed the point of turning into that lot and I had cars behind me that were not as in tuned to what I was looking at.

Sorry for the little drawing
- it was all I had to 're-create' it and I didn't want to leave people on ATS with nothing to see.

It sounds like you are in a good location for UFO activity in SoCal?
It would be nice to find out if anyone else spotted the same type object on the 15th as well.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by dhunter

I've seen "lights" and whatnot, but I don't want to jump to the conclusion that they are a UFO. I'm in the whole "I want to believe but I can't" group.

Ah yeah, it was also that night that I saw a "shooting star" which happened to be much bigger than the kinds I usually see. I'm sure that has nothing to do with this thread, but ah well

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by spy66

but we humans cant see past the 3 dimensions with out help from our technology. Do we have technology to see other dimensions ?

erm yes we can.
Its called your chakra system! Also we see other dimensions and beings on the astral plane, the problem is working out how to get there and then actually remembering we've been. But there are ways of seeing all these things its just not very easy!!

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
The answer is simple, due to high gas prices, they just couldn't afford the cost of comming here at this time, they have to remain on the far side of the moon till the gas price goes down at the refuling station there. They are embarrased by their financial shortcommings so they did not want to let blossom know this. As soon as they can afford to fill up on gas, they will continue their voyage.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by spy66

I thought that... that was the whole point to show themselves to us as we are today. Its like some one thinks they exists in a different dimension and that might be so. but we humans cant see past the 3 dimensions with out help from our technology. Do we have technology to see other dimensions ?

No I don't think so.

But I know a University experiment recently came to a positive conclusion that Alternate Universes do exist.

Using a simple lazer / Radio Signal experiment, they came to the conclusion that they were indeed sending signals into anotherdimension/Universe.

Prollem' is getting in there for a looksie..hehe

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   

The only thing I wonder about is just how likely it is that our rather insignificant solar system would get noticed, but then, anything's possible.

I know one thing for sure- we are NOT as important as these channelers, crazy people- Whatever Blossom is/ was, ect. We're that little fruitstand 10 miles from the main highway- and it's only advertisement is a tattered, soggy sign only the truly curious (or wanting cheap fruit) will stop to examine.

The only ways I see us becoming a member of galactic society is: We achieve FTL. We are massively taken over by unscrupulous aliens who mine everything FLAT. A war develops, and we're 'in the way'. An escaped criminal tries to hide on the planet. The LHC tears the universe a new space/time hole.

They wanna go to Disney World.

I just cannot believe some race of beings is going to show up because we're "ready to be civilized".

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
yep our solarsystem is a dot in a dot of out galaxy that is a dot in the universe. and we are jsut small dots on a small dot.

if they do come here it will be for war and nothing else. did napolean go all the way to russia to give them tecnology?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

I don't think you call ET like you would call your dog. "Here ET, here ET". I also don't think you call them directly with your mind, with like telepathy.

Maybe you reach them by "thumping" for them like you could do for a shark. Then they might come and swarm. Perhaps an electronic thumping signal with a distress call would get them to poke their heads out of whatever dimensional hole they were in. Kinda like ground squirrels poking their heads out of their dens.

Anyhow that is my suggestion:
1. intermittent electronic signal (combined with)
2. SOS or mayday requesting immediate help

[edit on 17-10-2008 by son of PC]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat

The only thing I wonder about is just how likely it is that our rather insignificant solar system would get noticed, but then, anything's possible.

I know one thing for sure- we are NOT as important as these channelers, crazy people- Whatever Blossom is/ was, ect. We're that little fruitstand 10 miles from the main highway- and it's only advertisement is a tattered, soggy sign only the truly curious (or wanting cheap fruit) will stop to examine.

At the risk of sounding sophistic and nitpicking (which is certainly not my intention), I simply have to ask you:

a) How do you define "important" or "significant" (in this particular - universal - context), i.e. based on which criteria, which parameters?

b) Who/what in the universe WOULD or COULD qualify as "important" (according to those criteria)

As I said, I am aware that this may sound like quibbling.
But it is actually a 100% honest - and, I believe, valid - question.

P.S. If you - anyone - is going to reply to this (and, obviously, nobody is obligated to do so!), please, do take all the time you need to think it through.
I am well aware it's not an easy question - or I wouldn't have asked it. ;-)

[edit on 17-10-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

For some reason 2008 has been a fairly dead year for ET stuff in the US, (but there was Stephenville in the early part of the year). Contrast it with 2007, possibly the biggest year for sightings in fifty years.
When will they show again en masse. 2005 was a year of intense solar activity. Now the sun is quiet, Looks like a cold winter for US. The people of earth are important, whether ET shows or not.
We have been focused on economic problems and the possibility of a widening conflict in the Middle East. The Prophet Yahweh, and now Blossom Goodchild have put their reps on the line and fallen from grace. Since it's baseball season we can say "two up and two out". Who is next in the lineup. Maybe that guy in the American southwest will step forward. Maybe he is busy.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   

That's just the excuse we knew people would give before this DIDN'T happen. Sorry, that won't fly.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Knowledge
Maybe something did happen, but the spiritual aura of humanity is so low, we couldn't see, detect, or experience it. We missed the ship

Nope, was not in the original message. No excuses, even Goodchild said that.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by son of PC

And a thought would not work, how? As beings of living energy, our thoughts would travel no different then a radio signal., only over a much greater distance. And who is to say that thoughts can not be heard in another dimension?

top topics

<< 298  299  300    302  303  304 >>

join