It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]GFL spaceship DID NOT APPEAR on Oct.14th, 2008[HOAX]

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Well I guess I'll take this prediction with a grain of salt and go on with my life as usual. When October 14th, 2008 arrives we will know.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
You would think they would do better than You Tube to get their message across. Perhaps a video in the arrora borrilas (SP) or on the moon or something.

mikell

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

No I didn't think he was really serious. Just pointing out what could be stated about that post just as others are point to flaws in all the other posts.

It is quite obvious that unsupported facts as opinion are king here. Not saying the that last statement is the way it should be, just the way it is generally. I can accept it.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
WOW this is amazing! not only is a ship appearing but they gained access to the internet & posted on this forum to tell us, i'm also glad to hear aliens use the word 'farce' lol

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Skipper1975

I come back and more of this crap still going on. C-ya, I'm out for another few months. What a waste of life, seriously.

These people and their organizations that spout this decrepit non-sense should be put up for crimes against Humanity, some sort of treason or deceit would be nice to subject them to.

Anyway, I'm out, have fun all.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I'm not sure which category this thread should be in, but to the person who said the OP should be banned, and called him a troll (if female I apologize its easier to write one word here), his writing has always been very positive and balanced, and I've enjoyed reading his contributions. This is one of the categories of ufology I've always been deeply suspicious of, the Galactic Command, or Ashtar Command, due to the NEFARA information, which I always felt intuitively was somehow CIA or disinformation, but to be honest, have hoped I was wrong. Also, harder to take, due to the channeling aspect.
However, various native accounts are related to the people we call Pleiadean, who in effect may be from Adromeda, and accounts are very strong of the human ets from Adromeda working with villagers in South America, healing their sick, for years. They also are reported to work along side greys, as several prominent groups of ets who have sort of carved up the map and worked for thousands of years here, often overlap working with certain individuals they have chosen.

This is my middle sons birthday, so I don't have to mark it down. In a sense, though I don't accept most channelings, I still have a connection for some reason to the Astar figure, possibly more as a symbolic image. I've always known there was something drastically wrong with the world's leadership, the proof is the fruit on the tree, and the dismantling of fledgling democracies and the creation of dictators that has always gone, and the murder of innocents that has always been tolerated. But the bloodlines that rule our planets and the ongoing conspiracies related to nwo only came to me just over a year ago, researching ufology and the numerous sightings we've had. After a heart felt prayer relating to supposed involvement of ets with the shadow governments to the detriment of the freedom of this planet, and their deliberate pollution of the world for oil products, not to mention DU weaponry, means that non-interference is impossible. We're outgunned. Well something reached me in dreams because I woke up with the Astar commanders image in my head, and a very strong assertation that it was check mate, and they had arrived, or were arriving. Naturally suspicious, I decided too nice a fairy tale, then that day found a very good account, a thread of a contactee that was not just channeling, and then George Green's account and book. In his account the message was given that the first group, possibly greys had already set the technology of nwo up to failure and were planning on hijacking the process. But due to the principal of non-involvement already being breached, to our detriment, anyone may now interfer for our good.
After feeling that synchronicity I'm open to a positive message for a change. Considering that alot of gloom has been forcast for the next year, and I recall a closed meeting of congress, and some terrible plans afoot, this or something like it, would be appreciated.

After numerous sightings, I always look up, and spend every evening under the stars when they're out. I'm going to start praying, meditating and affirming that even if this message is bogus, I imagine in this entire universe, an advanced good federation may exist. Show up please!

[edit on 6-8-2008 by mystiq]

[edit on 6-8-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Hi Fellow ATS'ers,

If this thread is frustrating you or making you hot under the collar;

Do not post here and feed the troll.

Come to this dedicated GFL Rebuttal thread to vent your frustrations instead.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Best,
IRM

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

It's go Bama, Roll Tide.

Get it straight. LOL

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
The OP has contributed in a positive and thoughtful way for as long as I've read posts here, so I don't believe its fair to call him/her a troll. Posting a new message or video thats put out for our consideration and debate is not a bannable offense. If the moderators wish to place this in a different category, fine. But I wish to thank the OP for passing this along, and will be checking out other interesting videos I see as well. I have a lottery ticket that has a long shot of winning, but it gives me hope. So, this does too, in the same kind of way.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I think we should use these days remaining to come up with the best excuse story for them not showing up on the 14:th. Then when they dont and the OP posts his excuse, we can see if its better than the ones already suggested.

I will start. The aliens will not show because Saturnus and Jupiter was in alignment, therefore blocking the connection between GFL and the universal spirit of light.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I talked to crackpot on a festival once, he was all about "2012, end of the world", he said he has prophecies etc. You should 've seen 'm, he looks like a '70s hippie on '___' (I believe he said he was)

Just to give everyone here an idea on who's posting this kind of stuff lol

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skipper1975
Galactic Federation of Light spaceship to appear over Alabama for 3 days continuously beginning October 14, 2008....

TO LEADERS, GOVERNERS, POLITICIANS AND
ALL PEOPLE OF EARTH ….

We wish it to be understood that on the 14th day of your month of October in the year 2008 a craft of great size shall be visible within your skies. It shall be in the south of your hemisphere and it shall scan over many of your states.

We give to you the name of Alabama.

It has been decided that we shall remain within your atmosphere for the minimum of three of your twenty four hour periods.

During this time there will be much commotion upon your earth plane. Your highest authorities will be intruding into ‘our’ atmospherics that surround our ship. This ‘security field’ is necessary for us, as there shall take place a ‘farce’ from those in your world who shall try to deny that we come in LOVE.

KNOW OF THIS

WE COME TO ASSIST YOUR WORLD.

WE DO NOT COME TO TAKE OVER.

WE DO NOT COME TO DESTRUCT.

WE COME TO GIVE YOU HOPE.

We are beings from other planets, who for many eons of your time have been preparing for these days ahead.

www.blossomgoodchild.com...

www.youtube.com...

(^_*)~much love to you all

[edit on 5-8-2008 by Skipper1975]

If you were really from an advanced civilization, I don't think alabama would be your first choice

[edit on 6-8-2008 by dragonseeker]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Why is this only happening in america, what about the rest of the world. The message seems to be only for the US which brings so much doubt as to the credibility of the message.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
assuming this actually takes place a lot of people here may really regret what they have said, although the moment it happens it will be too big of an event to recall the posts on ats.

assuming this actually doesnt happen the person responsible for this supposed channeling session will most likely question her channelling abilities. and hopefully say something post a non eventful oct 14th,15th,16th....

i understand alabama is a weird place to start, but the ship has three days and it will travel over many states. arizona was visited in 1997 and i dont think its the best hot spot for a mass sighting but who's really looking at this with base knowledge?! do aliens see the magical grid lines of our states as they hover above..NOOOO! they dont give a rats pea sized brain what the "grid" looks like. im sure the USA has the largest megalopolises in the world..(lights visible from space) which may be a "reason" why their coming here.

This announcement has my attention to say the least. my thoughts will be with all ATSers on oct 14th

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Well, I've always believed the secret of life is love.

That's all I have to offer for this thread.

And by the way, I looked at the website for this. In the events section, you have to pay a fee to attend these events. I think you all know where I'm going with this.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
That original post reads exactly like something that would be headlining the godlike productions website. Or maybe it should be called the kindergarden-like productions website.

As usual, a 'predicted' sighting not backed up by any type of credible evidence whatsoever.

Alabama, the center of the universe...who knew??

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
to the OP: can you have the aliens pick up a few pizzas for us? ill be darned if i cant find a decent pie nowadays. maybe the Alpha Centaurians can make a mean pizza like no other.

oh, and ask then to bring a cure for cancer.

k, thanks.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tynee

to the OP: can you have the aliens pick up a few pizzas for us? ill be darned if i cant find a decent pie nowadays. maybe the Alpha Centaurians can make a mean pizza like no other.

oh, and ask then to bring a cure for cancer.

k, thanks.

while i do love pizza,i'm just the messenger and i don't consciously speak to aliens

but you do know UFO's are real right?

hmm...i wonder who's flying them
...they can't all be human machines imo.

as to the topic..i hope it does happen..it would wake a lot of people up imo.

we shall see

i still love you all...

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel

Originally posted by euclid
I just got a fax from the GFL.... they said they need to reschedule because they couldn't get the necessary permits from the BGG (Board of Galactic Governors).

So have actually stated you have two faxes. Would be nice if a copy of them could be posted.

People can post almost any claim without proof because it is an opinion, future event or misinterpretation and therefore allowed. Almost everything in this section of the forum fits into that category. This thread is no different that most of the others.

Hey, Here's one page from the last fax the GFL sent me..... They said not to post the other ones because it has some sensitive data.....

direct link to image
-Euclid

(everyone must realize that most of my posts in this thread are joke, right? - a break from my usual serious self. I have serious posts out there but this is the comic relief section isn't it?)

[edit on 6-8-2008 by euclid]

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join