It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mood Music - Whats Song Represents How You feel right NOW

page: 257
<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

-From the sizzling desert sand and burning sun, one enters walled enclosures with a central courtyard and archways leading to the welcome cool of shadowy rooms where men chat over copious cups of strong, mint-flavoured tea brewed thrice in a time-honoured tradition. Women bake bread in the sand and cook spice-perfumed dishes of goat, cow and camel meat flavoured with dried wild hibiscus flowers or the powdered leaves of the okra plant fried in shea butter.

-"According to the inhabitants of Timbuktu, gold came from the south, the salt from the north and divine knowledge from Timbuktu,"

-Timbuktu is home to a library of ancient, camel-skin bound manuscripts covering science, astrology, medicine, history, theology, grammar and geography.

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
This is for that certain someone, polished and debonair.......a revolution in evolution

I like this version, personally, I am aware a purist might not agree.

edit on 1-4-2012 by Iamschist because: added a vid

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

lucky fella, I like the Doors version personally and believe it was a take from these guys

edit on 1-4-2012 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by bestintentions

Cool vid
that is a whole lot of arms, and I think there was even some bells in there somewhere.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

Well, if you want to talk Doors.............

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
You say your quest is to bring it higher. Well I never seen change without a fire.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

well I did but virgin ears ya know

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Happy April Fool's Day, everyone.

X.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

Over the course of time I've had the great joy of leaning over and over exactly how worthless everything from my pride to my life really is in the scheme of things. What people think of as pride is sometime just competence in the moment. I hope that some will take away a lesson and in a moment when their worthless pride or their worthless life is demanded of them, that they find themselves without hesitation to offer it up on an altar and cut it out themselves with the altar knife.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Is this an April fools joke Aeons, because you know how I always like to play the fool. This just might be my day, and I wont let you kill it with your seriousness. But speaking of that vid you posted, are you trying to hurt my ears or is that dude really choking on a pork chop on stage.

Dammit I was going to post something totally foolish, and lolz'y. But that eye in your avatar reminds me of something, and that Godzilla likes alters of sacrifices as well. However sacrifices are overrated and so are altars of sacrifices, and any sacrifices in general, keep you pride Aeons, I don't need it.

Now as soon as I figure out what in Hades your talking about, I will get back to you.

Don't mind the so serious song and video, your attempt at ruining April fools day has not worked.--->see...

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
devi saraswati
mother goddess of the vedas
devi of knowledge and wisdom, creation
saraswati means flowingly elegant in sanskrit for free flow of consciousness
she plays music of love on her veena
bruce lee :: be like water

vedic culture used to flourish along the saraswati river - now vanished, not to be found anymore

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Takes me back...........

top topics

<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join