It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Our Gov't's Skepticism Toward UFOs Leave Us Vulnerable To Terrorism?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Nick Pope formally of the MoD, in an article in the New York Times, talks about the O'Hara Airport sighting and that because it was considered a 'UFO' sighting this serious breach of airspace was virtually ignored. This sort of mindset leaves our country vulnerable to attack by any aircraft not recognized by conventional radar.
Or just maybe is the gov't. fully aware of these comings and goings and does nothing because that's all that can be done.

www.nytimes.com...

[edit on 4-8-2008 by MsSmartypants]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Posted already. Not many people wanted to talk about it. Go figure.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Pamie

Sorry about that. We seem to think alike sometimes. I better start checking
your threads before I start a new one. Good find again my friend.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsSmartypants
Nick Pope formally of the MoD, in an article in the New York Times, talks about the O'Hara Airport sighting and that because it was considered a 'UFO' sighting this serious breach of airspace was virtually ignored. This sort of mindset leaves our country vulnerable to attack by any aircraft not recognized by conventional radar.
Or just maybe is the gov't. fully aware of these comings and goings and does nothing because that's all that can be done.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsSmartypants
Nick Pope formally of the MoD, in an article in the New York Times, talks about the O'Hara Airport sighting and that because it was considered a 'UFO' sighting this serious breach of airspace was virtually ignored.
www.nytimes.com...

new topics

top topics

join