It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to build an H-bomb in your kitchen for under $100

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Now this is an interesting one. Should the info be posted on the net? Isit correct? Should I post a link to such info on ATS? How long till the CIA come knocking at my door?

www.ctforumgroup.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
thanks for that, should be great help.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
good lord. You *honestly* believe that those are the key steps to producing an h-bomb? One of the closest guarded secrets the western world has been trying to prevent getting into the enemies hands has, at its core, a couple of vacuum cleaners and some stainless steel bowls?

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Why would I want to build an H-bomb?

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Seems bogus to me. He left out the Tritium that is needed for the primary

Tritum is one of the most expensive material known to man and runs about 30000 US per gram www.fusion.ucla.edu/ITER-TBM/ITER-TBM2/Tritium Supply Considerations.ppt

This is the best part IMHO

First transform the gas into a liquid by subjecting it to pressure. You can use a bicycle pump for this. Then make a simple home centrifuge. Fill a standard-size bucket one-quarter full of liquid uranium hexafluoride. Attach a six-foot rope to the bucket handle. Now swing the rope (and attached bucket) around your head as fast as possible.

:shk:

He also makes stealing weapons grade material seem very easy. If that was the case why would Iran and NK bother with production?

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Seems bogus to me. He left out the Tritium that is needed for the primary

Tritum is one of the most expensive material known to man and runs about 30000 US per gram www.fusion.ucla.edu/ITER-TBM/ITER-TBM2/Tritium Supply Considerations.ppt

This is the best part IMHO

First transform the gas into a liquid by subjecting it to pressure. You can use a bicycle pump for this. Then make a simple home centrifuge. Fill a standard-size bucket one-quarter full of liquid uranium hexafluoride. Attach a six-foot rope to the bucket handle. Now swing the rope (and attached bucket) around your head as fast as possible.

:shk:

He also makes stealing weapons grade material seem very easy. If that was the case why would Iran and NK bother with production?

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
The clown is a fool. It's much harder than what he has listed and any of several thousand things can go wrong, ask the North Koreans.

In principal, he has made an implosion type fission bomb which is not really an H-bomb. Most likely, it would be a dirty bomb if it ever got to having the enriched uranium in place, as the implosion method has many factors involved for reaching a critical reaction.

As for National security issues, any decent book about Fat Man and Little Boy has more information in it than what the idiot wrote.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
It's obviously a joke. C'mon people, I thought it was pretty funny.

Good luck actually making an a-bomb. Even if you actually stole some commercial grade Uranium you need some serious industrial wherewithal to make it weapons grade.

Not to mention how many alphabet soup people that would be no more than 6" away from you within seconds of obtaining the U.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
so a H bomb is actually an atomic bomb which creates enough heat to trigger fusion...

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

What were you doing that you came across this kind of information ???

If you want I'll leave you my addy so you can write me from Gitmo.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Gone are the days of the "Anarchist Cookbook" and the freedom we used to enjoy reading a subject such as this. I felt dirty just clicking the link.

[edit on 15-3-2010 by ExPostFacto]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Well if owning guns is what makes America safe.

Think how much safer America would be, if every American owned a personal nuke for protection !

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
That is not a way to make a H-bomb, that is a way to do a very expensive suicide and possibly blow your house up thus giving your family tickets as well.
I just scanned through it but after reading this line "The best way to avoid inhaling plutonium is to hold your breath while handling it." if anyone tries it they deserve a Darwin award, and if they happen to take their family with them the family members also deserve Darwin awards for not stopping the creator (and amybe getting a psychiatric evaluation on him)

That said if someone does possess the information to do so and would like to post it on the net I don't think anyone can stop them, at least not legally, because its just information, besides the info is not that hard to come by.
Find out everything on the net about the H bomb, refine it (the details) then go from there, college level textbooks will come in hand.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

I thought you might like the little video I made for your thread.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by FredT

Um, no it doesn't. Tritium is cheap as hell and easy to get. Do you own a wrist watch? Does it glow in the dark? Does your kid have glow in the dark stickers on their bedroom ceiling? Yeah, that's tritium. It's everywhere, and it's cheap.

The article however is b.s. Getting a hold of 90% u235 is nigh impossible, unless you have billions of dollars worth of centrifuges. Enriching uranium in your kitchen is laughable.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Look you guys, I don't post here very much. But, the ignorance of this thread has prompted me to actually log into my account to post this reply. Impressive.

The ignorance is damnable. This is NOT how to do any such thing. Furthermore, why in the world would you want to? Jesus people.

[edit on 15-3-2010 by uplander]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I've made thousands of methane bombs hehehehehehe

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I liked this post.

If you read it, it is so definately tounge in cheek material. Gave me a laugh first thing in the morning.

Nothing like satire first thing in the morning...

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
the title of this thread alone says "terrorist"
just spreading this link is probably enough evidence to find you guilty....

and where exactly would you find plutonium?

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by l neXus l
I've made thousands of methane bombs hehehehehehe

And if you ever do it again, expect a cruise missile right through your window.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join