It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A rough plan for the future. When to prepare?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I have been studying a lot of this 2012 info - videos and interviews etc for a while now. Im sure many members would be familiar with this information concerning the doomsday theories..
I've been seeing the posts by or about people who are getting up and leaving mainstream society for more remote locations to try and see out the dark future forecast for us. Im excited to see what happens in the coming years. I have one foot out the door ready to go, but at the same time I feel bailing out of populated areas now may be a bit premature especially after we have seen many previous dangerous end of world dates come and go.
My idea is maybe we should list some supposed events now that we could reference and if maybe a certain amount of these events occur during a certain amount of time the idea of packing up and moving to the mountains might not seem so extreme? Just an idea feel free to pitch in?

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Luk 23:29 For, behold, the days are coming, in the which they shall say, Blessed [are] the barren, and the wombs that never bare, and the paps which never gave suck.

Then shall they begin to say to the mountains, Fall on us; and to the hills, Cover us.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
mproject

posted on 4-8-2008 at 04:04 PM

Luk 23:29 For, behold, the days are coming, in the which they shall say, Blessed [are] the barren, and the wombs that never bare, and the paps which never gave suck.

Then shall they begin to say to the mountains, Fall on us; and to the hills, Cover us.

... Now that priest was High, I mean that literally, he was the high priest.. that stuff is deep man...

join