It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest Sighting Amazing!Aliens spotted by over thirty random witnesses in Serbia!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by amigo
First of all it's Senta not Zenta, it's a small town in Northern part of Serbia (Vojvodina) near Hungarian border and about 140km North of Belgrade, the capital.

Senta, Srbija (map)

Also, "Politika" has nothing on their website regarding this occurrence, no search results come up nor is there anything for August 2, 2008 or around relating to UFOs in Senta. The only item mentioning UFOs was on the front page of August 3, 2008 edition about the extradition of Gary McKinnon from UK.

If there was anything posted it must have been removed in the mean time or the OP fabricated the whole thing...

[edit on 4-8-2008 by amigo]

I ave found this version of the story with a few more details and the actual names of the journalist covering it-

UFO And Alien Sighting In Serbia
by Matija Soskic

Two unidentified craft and a being, described as an alien, was spotted by over thirty witnesses in Serbia.

Serbian Radio Stations have been flooded by calls from the town of Zenta, where a cluster of cars leaving the town westward have been halted on the road as two craft identical one to the other landed on the roadway.

It is being reported that one was hazy completely and blue light covered it, the other was more clear and cone shape with flat top.

One hovered and a being described as grey-green four foot with large black eyes a small mouth and no ears floated to earth from a mere height of one meter then quickly returned to the craft and both sped off.

Witnesses included two truck drivers, a town GP, two nurses, and other labourers.

The authorities came to the scene and dispersed the crowd that gathered.

Local police are claiming what was seen was a set of party balloons. However all witnesses say this is out of the question and that the crafts were sophisticated, humming, glowing and shot off upwards.

Witnesses say the alien was life-like and moved as a human.

One witness Alexander Petrovic says, “this was the strangest thing I ever saw and cannot accept it was a balloon.”

(Translated by Momčilo Pantelić)

www.politika.co.yu...

................so obviously this event has been doing the rounds. Sounds like its been hushed up.

[edit on 17-8-2008 by hippydippy2]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by hippydippy2

this post was at

www.ourstrangeworld.net...

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by hippydippy2

...also I found this

» wikirage: What's hot now on wikipedia 6.Senta ufo incident. 7. Salem Alba. 8. High School Musical 3: Se… 9. Stonewall Jackson High Sc… 10. Orchard Farm School Distr… ...
www.wikirage.com/wiki

The article on this topic was the 6th most edited article in Wikipedia in August- who's taking such an interest in the topic and why?
Why has the article been pulled down so it seems?????

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
wow-when did this happen??

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Rinorino2

Any updates on this story, came across it on cosmicparadigm website-seems too good to be true. Any witnesses come tolight?? I have noticed a lot of UFO type activity in Eastern Europe lately-could there be a risk there that our visitors are monitoring???

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Found an update on this story-supposedly the Aliens gave the witnesses forbidden information before they left-I will post the link.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:50 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by cybertroy
Again, like in another post, sometimes you don't have a camera. Sometimes, you go to get a better look, and the thing is gone.

Really, if we are to get evidence, I guess, at least some of us need to take a camera with us as much as possible. If we are going to UFO hunt, then we need to be prepared. Maybe a nice little compact camera we can tuck in our shirt pocket or jeans pocket. I know it may not always be possible, but maybe that's the way we have to operate.

As far as the debunkers on the payroll, I guess these things will always be swamp gas or a photoshop job. Ignore them, they have another agenda other than finding truth.

The best proof we could ever have is something like an alien coming down amongst the public for all to see and touch. I guess we are still waiting for that one. Then again, who says all alien races are small and green. Perhaps there are other humans out there.

Things do sound like they could be heating up though.

Troy

Something sure is going on.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Latest Sighting Amazing!Aliens spotted by over thirty random witnesses in Serbia!

How much do you wanna bet those 30 are ATS'ers????!!!

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by hippydippy2

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Let me guess....

There are 30 witnesses and I bet there will be not a single photo or video of it.

Zenta is working class and hardly a hub of UFO buffs-I would be very suprised if any photos come through-look its happening everywhere-we are on the brink of soemthing really big.

You don't have to be a 'UFO buff' to own a camera. They cost 5 USD at WalMart in our country. I'm sure at least one of them owns a Michael Jackson CD, so your argument is unfortunately void of reason.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join