It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest Sighting Amazing!Aliens spotted by over thirty random witnesses in Serbia!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by XcLuciFer
What is the big deal with pictures, Who cares!!!! Why does everone demand a picture when they can be photoshoped.......I can't stand humans!!! If I saw anything out of this world I wouldn't post it here because no one cares about what happen, or what it means, all they want is a pretty pictures!!!!

This dude knows his ATS, seriously, what is the point of posting pictures? they would be debunked in a day and you'd spend the rest of your time here not being believed, lol. If I ever saw a UFO, last thing I would do is bolt inside for a camera, despite the fact the batteries are terrible, I could have missed a one in a life time opportunity, for what?! A bunch of strangers who would automatically assume I'm lying and hoaxing because nothing can be real without proof...can it?

Good luck OP, I believe it happened, and if it didn't, it has already and will soon.

EMM

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by selfisolated
Apologies if this is considered somewhat off-topic, but I think it needs to be said...

Not only are there all these UFO sightings appearing from nowhere, all meaning 'something big' is happening soon, but there also seems to be a distinct lack of photos or videos.
And I'm astonished at the sudden influx of members who are on their first or second post and claiming they've just seen aliens, or God, or Godzilla. Etc.
I know I don't have many points, or whatever, but at least I can use punctuation.
Apologies to genuine users, but I wish all the schoolkids would pack it in with all these "OMGROLFZORZ THERES AN ALIEN MAKING TOAST IN MY KITCHEN" kind of posts.

Because everyone carries a digital camera with them. And because everyone has the amazing presence of mind to pull the camera out when something amazing happens. And because even if i pulled my phone out, i'd have to spend about 2 minutes remembering how to make the camera on it work.

This might explain the lack of pics. When an amazing or strange experience happens to people, the first thing on their mind is not usually capturing video proof so they can prove it to a bunch of skeptics.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a google search of "UFO Zenta" only brings up the OPs original story

If it was that big a sighting then I'd expect a few other news channels to be carrying the story

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by 281011

If it was that big a sighting then I'd expect a few other news channels to be carrying the story

Try www.google.se

Just taking a wild guess that you cant google Serbian news from google.com

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
First of all it's Senta not Zenta, it's a small town in Northern part of Serbia (Vojvodina) near Hungarian border and about 140km North of Belgrade, the capital.

Senta, Srbija (map)

Also, "Politika" has nothing on their website regarding this occurrence, no search results come up nor is there anything for August 2, 2008 or around relating to UFOs in Senta. The only item mentioning UFOs was on the front page of August 3, 2008 edition about the extradition of Gary McKinnon from UK.

If there was anything posted it must have been removed in the mean time or the OP fabricated the whole thing...

[edit on 4-8-2008 by amigo]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by amigo
First of all it's Senta not Zenta, it's a small town in Northern part of Serbia (Vojvodina) near Hungarian border and about 140km North of Belgrade, the capital.

Senta, Srbija (map)

Also, "Politika" has nothing on their website regarding this occurrence, no search results come up nor is there anything for August 2, 2008 or around relating to UFOs in Senta. The only item mentioning UFOs was on the front page of August 3, 2008 edition about the extradition of Gary McKinnon from UK.

If there was anything posted it must have been removed in the mean time or the OP fabricated the whole thing...

[edit on 4-8-2008 by amigo]

I knew it...Another thread that ends up on a cliff and just stays there. What's up with all the hoaxes?

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by hippydippy2
There are far more common occurences that rarely ever get photographed-I think the shock affects peoples judgement-and taking a photo takes ones attention away from the event occuring

My thoughts exactly. I would be so stunned and speechless, my jaw hitting the floor and my eyes bulging out of my head in shock, horror and awe at what I was seeing; the event might come to an end before I could take my mesmerized gaze off the foreign objects and entities long enough to engage my cell phone's camera and snap a picture. And I am someone who researches the UFO topic on a daily basis!! For someone who lives a normal day-to-day life, not once contemplating that there may be more to existence than his usual, earthly routine; to muster up enough strength and courage to record the event for prosperity is so outside the norm of probability that we would be lucky enough just to hear him recount the event accurately, as it happened in every detail.

[edit on 8/4/2008 by pjslug]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Hey! Yestereday I saw an alien being at the back of my house! It was exciting!

I'm too lazy to get a camera inside my house because I saw what I saw!
Believe me I saw it! Now I;m a believer!

Who needs camera these days! Cameras are useless and they never ever work! Believe me! Those who don't believe me are ignorant!

Wow and I'm seeing some UFOs NOW! Wooo! I'm to awed to grab a picture now but believe me this is happening RIGHT NOW! Woooo!

Who uses cameras to record the most significant event in the history of mankind anyway? Wooo!! I'm going to board this UFO now! Toodles!

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by AntisepticSkeptic

Dude, your a butthole. yeah i know, its a one line post.

i'm all about the troll spray today.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
The old chinese quote is a pictures is worth a thousand words. But a thousand words cannot make a picture. Without any pictures as evidence sorry I will not believe what is being said.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by 281011

The BS here is amazing-
1.as if there is a specific way that people must behave when confronted with a ufo-like a script
b-Perhaps petrovics actual statement was cut down and bits ommited
c-you want it both ways-theres a cover-up, yet why no more stories-serbia I believe still has a US presence-it seems to me that the article on politika was pulled...........quickly.
remember-absence of proof is not proof of absence.
I got this from a good source-it may be BS it may not-I dont know any more than anyone else here.
I did the courtesy of letting people know-perhaps more will come to light

[edit on 4-8-2008 by hippydippy2]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by unnamedninja

Originally posted by 281011

Try www.google.se

Just taking a wild guess that you cant google Serbian news from google.com

.se is in Sweden

Serbia seems to be .rs
serbia country code

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by hippydippy2

Bravo! It was only recently that i even owned a camera, and i bought one just becasue i saw a ufo, and i still can't time it right to when i've seen one and when i have my camera, OR by the time i see one and run to grab my camera its gone...

I know it's tough for some people especially on this message board to take things at face value with out pics for proof to back them up.... The really sad part is that sometimes even with pics and video, many will still try to cover them with dirt. I'm a firm believer that even after we have disclosure, or even if an alien comes down and smacks us all in the face one at a time and says " We've been here a while, WAKE UP!!!!""" Still there will be people who deny it. Pretty sad.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Of course it would save a thousand words if there was just one picture. But what happens when someone posts a picture - it gets debunked instantly. Given that for every genuine picture there will be a hundred fakes, yet the time is coming very soon that a clear picture or video will be available that none can debunk. I reckon this will happen very soon.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
reply to post by hippydippy2

Bravo! It was only recently that i even owned a camera, and i bought one just becasue i saw a ufo, and i still can't time it right to when i've seen one and when i have my camera, OR by the time i see one and run to grab my camera its gone...

I know it's tough for some people especially on this message board to take things at face value with out pics for proof to back them up.... The really sad part is that sometimes even with pics and video, many will still try to cover them with dirt. I'm a firm believer that even after we have disclosure, or even if an alien comes down and smacks us all in the face one at a time and says " We've been here a while, WAKE UP!!!!""" Still there will be people who deny it. Pretty sad.

I did the courtesy of reporting here something that was reported to me-take it or leave it, I say. They want it both ways, overt proof and a cover-up.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Hey I managed to get a camera but I can't seem to make it work?

I'm not joking this is real!

Quick the UFOs are still out there! Someone please help me in figuring out how to work this camera!

Quick the UFOs are getting away! I'll wait here intently for anyone to help me before the UFOs go away!

Thanks.

And I think the incident in Sweden is real. All the 30 people can't figure out how a camera works because cameras are so hard to figure out! For instance just look at me, still typing and can't get it to work while the UFOs are still buzzing!
This is proof that cameras never work when UFOs are around!

[edit on 4-8-2008 by AntisepticSkeptic]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Let me guess....

There are 30 witnesses and I bet there will be not a single photo or video of it.
To be honest thats not weird at all. Who do you know that always has a camera on them?

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by AntisepticSkeptic
Hey! Yestereday I saw an alien being at the back of my house! It was exciting!

I'm too lazy to get a camera inside my house because I saw what I saw!
Believe me I saw it! Now I;m a believer!

Who needs camera these days! Cameras are useless and they never ever work! Believe me! Those who don't believe me are ignorant!

Wow and I'm seeing some UFOs NOW! Wooo! I'm to awed to grab a picture now but believe me this is happening RIGHT NOW! Woooo!

Who uses cameras to record the most significant event in the history of mankind anyway? Wooo!! I'm going to board this UFO now! Toodles!
why did you copy your post from the other thread?

Nevermind. But just because there aren't photos doesn't mean it's not true.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I don't know a single person who always carries a camera with them. Why would you wanna do that? If you see something, you know you saw it.

Smoking gun will be disclosure and peaceful declaration of... peace, between them and us.

Photos, video... they're cool, but they can easily be faked now and the ones not fake will be discredited for not being clear enough to please the appetite for certainty.

Best of luck.

Peace, and love and light.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Again, like in another post, sometimes you don't have a camera. Sometimes, you go to get a better look, and the thing is gone.

Really, if we are to get evidence, I guess, at least some of us need to take a camera with us as much as possible. If we are going to UFO hunt, then we need to be prepared. Maybe a nice little compact camera we can tuck in our shirt pocket or jeans pocket. I know it may not always be possible, but maybe that's the way we have to operate.

As far as the debunkers on the payroll, I guess these things will always be swamp gas or a photoshop job. Ignore them, they have another agenda other than finding truth.

The best proof we could ever have is something like an alien coming down amongst the public for all to see and touch. I guess we are still waiting for that one. Then again, who says all alien races are small and green. Perhaps there are other humans out there.

Things do sound like they could be heating up though.

Troy

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join