It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moving Star or UFO what was that i saw?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Hi Guys i am regular visitor of ATS but i always wanted to share my personal experience and wanted to ask whether any of you guys had similar experience but was afraid how the comments would be.... anyway i registered today to post and wanted to know has anybody had similar experience.....

It was almost four years ago while watching the clear sky i accidentally saw a object/ moving star heading straight and circled across the another object/star and headed back in same direction in which it came until it dissappeared gradually... till now i am really confused what it could be for a month ago i have written a detailed post in my blog have a look at it

probedeep.blogspot.com...

i am still confused what it was?

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
It was probably a chopper
or another flying object of some sort, not exactly something to get excited about. We've all seen moving lights an so on, but it's part of the night sky, live with it.

Poor show.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by skepticsnake

@Skeptic Snake
I am not so dumb to who cannot differentiate btw Chopper, a plane and a star? any way i am too skeptic like you but when i think of this incident i still get little confused that thing was more like a star but circling is the only mystery it created

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
@Skeptic Snake
I am not so Dumb who cannot differentiate btw chopper, a plane and the star!!! i am too skeptic about these things and i have argued with the members in my community on many occasions on these kinda things... but when i think about my own incident i get puzzled and confused

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Manjunath

please go to this thread and share your information

Starlike objects that move strangely in the sky

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manjunath
Hi Guys i am regular visitor of ATS but i always wanted to share my personal experience and wanted to ask whether any of you guys had similar experience but was afraid how the comments would be.... anyway i registered today to post and wanted to know has anybody had similar experience.....

It was almost four years ago while watching the clear sky i accidentally saw a object/ moving star heading straight and circled across the another object/star and headed back in same direction in which it came until it dissappeared gradually... till now i am really confused what it could be for a month ago i have written a detailed post in my blog have a look at it

probedeep.blogspot.com...

i am still confused what it was?

I've been seeing these star like objects for the past few days. Were the ones you saw dimly lit?

top topics

join