It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Wormhole

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Found this while youtubing a spare hour.
It looks really cool but some of the videos running off this say its a rocket test but this one seems different
www.youtube.com...
enjoy

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Yes, I seen the footage. I have no clues as to what it is that can leav a trail like that, but it is pretty spectacular! There is another video of a similar incident too, chck th related vids.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
wow...

i've never seen a trail like that. incredible footage.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
The clue is right there in the title.

Vandenburg Missile Test.

A missile was launched from Vandenburg AFB (Air force Base)

What you see in the clip is the vapour trail from the missile creating a very nice effect.

This topic has risen time and time again.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I don't know how anyone an claim that's a test launch, they simply don't look like that, check out some other video's. I believe this is merely a cover story.

I have seen the sky like this before in my dreams, it is a rip in the space time continuum, one of the first of many we are soon to experience in 2012. This IS what is going to happen when the mayan calendar ends.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by skepticsnake

I dont agree with you but that's just my opinion the fact's can be found if you take the time to look for them.

It's down to you at the end of the day if you can be bothered to do that or not.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by hightower

It is a missile launch. The rocket was going through a stage. I've seen a few launches.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
This video was submitted HERE (eight months before the one of the OP)
With the title:
Unknown Object in P.D.R. CA

and its description reads:

November 8,1997 An Unknown Object that flew over Toe`s Beach in Playa del Rey,CA. Notice the bright object right over it.

www.youtube.com...

Delta II Rocket / Iridium MS-5 Launch Photos

On the evening of 1997 November 8, a Delta II rocket carrying five Iridium communications satellites lifted off from Space Launch Complex 2-West at Vandenberg AFB. The launch took place during evening twilight and the rocket climbed out of the Earth's shadow and into sunlight, creating a memorable display visible over a wide area. The webmaster recorded the event on film from Santa Ynez Peak in Santa Barbara County, California.

www.spacearchive.info...

The Delta II carries the Iridium 38, 39, 40, 41, and 43 satellites into orbit as its sunlit contrail is suspended in the dusk sky. The webmaster took this photo during the late portion of the first stage burn just before main engine cut-off (MECO). The bright white dot on the right is the planet Venus.

This image shows the sunlit contrail from the Delta II just after first stage main engine cut-off. Following MECO, the rocket dropped significantly in brightness and was difficult to see. The very faint white speck in the lower left may be the rocket following second stage ignition.

www.spacearchive.info...

Delta II Rocket Launch, Vandenberg AFB, CA
November 8, 1997, 17:35 PST

Exposure: 1/30 sec.
Film: K-Mart Imation ISO 400 color print
Lens: Tamaron 28mm-200mm f/3.5 at 28mm.
The top frame shows the rocket's exhaust plume illuminated by the sun, about 20 minutes after sunset. Venus can be seen below the rocker, Jupiter is off to the lower left of the rocket. The bottom frame is a close up of the rocket approaching Jupiter. The exhaust plume is now in direct sunlight. Notice the difference between the white plume in the top frame and orange exhaust in the lower frame.

www.dosgatos.com...

So, a Delta II rocket was launched on November 8, 1997 from Vandenberg AFB, and i guess that is the one that we see in the video.

[edit on 3/8/2008 by internos]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Well arn't we a regular Sherlock Homes. Thanks for the info.

new topics

top topics

join