It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Creator Enki- Fact not Fiction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   
THE EMBLEM OF ENTWINED SERPENTS

“In the biblical tale of Adam and Eve in the Garden of
Eden, the antagonist of the Lord God who had caused them
to acquire "knowing" (the ability to procreate) was the
Serpent, Nahash in Hebrew.
The term has two other meanings: "he who knows secrets"
and "he who knows copper." These other meanings
or word plays are found in the Sumerian epithet BUZUR
for Enki, which meant "he who solves secrets" and "he
of the metal mines." I have therefore suggested in previous
writings that, in the original Sumerian version, the "Serpent"
was Enki. His emblem was entwined serpents; it was
the symbol of his "cult center" Eridu (a), of his African
domains in general (b), and of the pyramids in particular
(c); and it appeared on Sumerian illustrations on cylinder
seals of the events described in the Bible.
What did the emblem of entwined serpents—the symbol
for medicine and healing to this very day—represent? The
discovery by modern science of the double-helix structure
of DNA (see Fig. 49) offers the answer: the Entwined Serpents
emulated the structure of the genetic code, the secret
knowledge of which enabled Enki to create The Adam and
then grant Adam and Eve the ability to procreate.”
(Genesis Revisited, Sitchin, pg. 203)

This is evidence based on science that it was not ONLY Enki who created the human race, but was also vilified by the “Trinity of Deception” and re-written from that point on as the one who wants to kill and destroy humanity. He is also the Savior of the human race. It was HE who saved Ziusurda from the flood, who later became Gilgamesh, then into the LIE Noah. Everything that Enki did was credited to a false god of the Abrahamic religions in order to create ignorance, which in turn gives the ability to manipulate, suppress and control. The time has come for the veil to be lifted and the wizard behind the curtain to be shown for the lie it is.

The history of the past 6,000 years is a twisted and perverted version of a far greater story that is not only truth, but scientific fact! How the human race, who has killed countless millions in the name of this lie, given their lives, will and very soul to this sick joke, while the True Creator is feared so to better keep man enslaved, can continue to live one more day with the dictatorship: the church, the religion, the false history is a true testament to the effectiveness of this deception. This should be a top priority for the entire human race if many would stop fighting and killing for the many divisions of this lie that were designed to keep the division going as a way to keep people enslaved and preoccupied with the thought that they are the “chosen”.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I think the symbol of the entwined serpent which looks like a double helix DNA means "the seed of the serpent" or the children of the devil. According to my research this entity keeps on changing names and changing forms. He can either be male or female because satan, the devil himself according to many sources is a hermaphrodite, taking in the forms of both male and female. Just google and study the Baphomet image, one satan's many images. You'll see he has breast and a phallus. Around his phallus are serpents entwined forming again the familiar pattern of the DNA - the seed of the serpent, the devil.

The seeds of the serpent began to multiply and evil and death began to reign, with the first murderer Cain, who was Satan's seed, the first Nephilim. The Devil himself is called the god of harvest. Cain being his seed follows his father's desire. Abel being of Adam's seed, offered the right offering to God which is an unblemished lamb. However, Cain, doing his father's desire offered the fruits of the soil instead. What he offered to his father who is the god of harvest, Satan, he also offered to God which was rejected.

This is my own version and opinion of what happened in Genesis. Nobody quite understand what has transpired, because there is general disagreement between Christians what is a Nephilim and why Genesis mentioned two seeds - two types of DNA?? So, I'm just offering what I think.

[edit on 8/3/2008 by amitheone]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I guess we all have our own system. I respect that. I see the serpents entwined around the spinal column and the spaces between them to be the Kundalini Chakra centers of the body. The ball at the top of the staff to me, is the Crown of Life Chakra. That is the meaning in some Zen and other meditative circles. So much has been hidden and altered, it takes alot to get to the source. It's really difficult to see through the agenda's of some sites. Most of the time, they are only passing on what they have been taught. No matter what the "faith", we must all choose the path instead of it being decided for us. That's why I think that to tell someone that if they "stray", they will be punished. Fear keeps people stuck and is a very persuasive tool. Thanks for the post, it was getting lonely here

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Read the “novel” - “The Lost Book of Enki”. It will all make sense then

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Note: I'm only reporting what I read in the Sitchin books, and this is not my personal belief.

It was Enki's idea originally, but his half-sister Ninharsag was the one who did the original "creation" by taking Annunaki "seed" and combining it with native humanoid eggs. They used Annunaki females as surrogate mothers. They created 6 "Adams" and 6 "Eves." (Reminds me of one of the X Files episodes, where they created 8 "Eves" who were all identical with high intelligence, but they were all messed up mentally.)

But these Adams and Eves could not procreate, until Enki came along and added extra genetic material (I'm not really sure how) and low and behold humans could reproduce.

Enlil got mad because his sleep kept being interrupted by these beings making copulation noises all the time.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Great thread.
Need to link more info as too who these Gods/Creators were.
Wikipedia has great info on them.

new topics

top topics

join