It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sci Fi Channel stops playing the Twilight Zone...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Its a sad day...

Ive noticed for a while, that the 1am showings of the Twilight Zone have been stoped... and replaced by Riplys Belive it or not...

What a Shame...

I think the Twilight Zone is the Greatest TV show ever... Gracefully mixing morals, and what COULD be together...

Im so saddened by this...

I love the Twilight ZOne episodes, i could Watch TZ all day...

So beautiful, such powerful messages, and stories were put forth in less then 30 mins, devloping the Charecters, and conveying ideas... its a beautiful show... and now its gone again, and its no where on the TV...

Am i alone, i cant think so, I will greatly miss the Twilight Zone...

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
According to the Sci-Fi channel site, Twilight Zone will be on Sunday mornings at 9:30am starting in September. (I'm assuming Eastern time; it didn't say.) I like TZ too, but don't have a Tivo.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TKainZero

In Chicago, "The Twilight Zone" comes on at 10pm, with the hour long episodes of the original series shown at 10pm on Sunday nights. They didn't make too many hour episodes, so they tend to recycle frequently.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
That just stinks...

Here on the West Coast, i havent seen anything that says if they are going to bring the TZ back...

9:30 AM is a Crazy time to show the Twilight Zone...

But i guess i could watch it before NFL comes on...

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Sci Fi stops playing TZ?
DINSTAAR stops watching Sci Fi Channel.....

but on the real, you can download them online. I got them all, but when one was on TV, I would watch it anyway. Sci Fi channel is messing up.

top topics

join