It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satellites or UFO's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I live in Vernon BC Canada and decided, since it was a nice clear night, to take out my 20 x 80 binocs and have a view of the sky. In a period of about 10 minutes I viewed at least 7 star like objects moving at a relatively quick pace from North to South, South to North, E to W, W to E and everything in between. Would these have been satellites or possibly UFO's? I always thought satellites sat stationary in orbit and the earths rotation made them look as if they were moving. If this were the case then all satellites would appear to be moving in the same direction would they not.
The other thing that I have noticed on occassion is a "star like" object moving always from west to east. At one point I observed one of these objects move from the west to the eastern horizon till I could not see it anymore and all of the time it was as bright and as large as jupiter to the naked eye. There is no way that this could be an airplane as there were no flashing wing lights and I do not know of any planes that have bright landing lights all around.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Maybe it's time to research Bush's theory of "A thousand Points of Light"

I loved the Dana Carvey rendition of it on Saturday night live.

I got a hold of a pair of binoculars tonight and although I haven't ever in my skywatching nights seen stars leave thier position, I do see them seem to have some room to move around.

What I observe is slight movement, or dancing if you may, but they seem fixed in a force of limited allotment of space to maintain the balance of the solar system.

There certainly have been alot of reports of the site, though of stars that aren't doing what stars do.

I think starlight feeds something in our inside,

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I too saw these moving stars just 2 nights ago moving north to south.

[edit on 3-8-2008 by MatrixBaller04]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Well the difference between Satelites and UFO's is simple.

Satelites are usally moving at a steady rate and are moving in a set course, where-as a UFO is probably moving up-down-left-right, all over the place, and going where ever it wants to...

~JDN24

join