It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl Kidnapped by Father found in Baltimore

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Girl Kidnapped by Father found in Baltimore

news.yahoo.com

BALTIMORE - A man accused of kidnapping his 7-year-old daughter during a supervised visit in Boston last weekend was arrested Saturday in Baltimore and the girl was found safe, authorities said... He is charged with felony custodial kidnapping, assault and battery and assault and battery with a dangerous weapon....
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Though I've heard divorced parents accuse the other one of attempting to or actually kidnap the children, I think this is the first time I've actually seen a case of this reported by MSM.

There are several conspiratorial angles I can see, potentially, in this story.

Do you suppose if this had been the mother doing the kidnapping, would she have gotten away with it?

Are parental kidnappings actually common, but underreported?

Is it sometimes justified, as in cases of abuse?

How many cases of kidnapping are actually that, once you get in his side, her side, and the truth? How many are actually a bitter parent trying to spread rumors about the other?

But the most obvious one, that I want to focus on-

Is this one more example of the alleged Makaw-esque conspiracy to villianize fathers, or is it justice served? Is this a case of poor dad was denied any visitation any was desperate to see his daughter, or is is a case of vindictive dad trying to get back at mom?

My personal thoughts on this specific story, provided that MSM got the facts straight, are that no parent, no matter how they feel the courts shrifted them, should be as inconsiderate towards their child as to put them through that. Divorce itself is bad enough.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

new topics

join