It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a UFO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Is this a UFO?

www.getreading.co.uk

Unidentified flying objects have been spotted above the skies of Woodley.

Amazed onlookers in the town have told the Evening Post how they witnessed up to 30 strange “bright, orange, globes” in the night sky on Saturday, shortly after 10pm.

Steve Dyke, of Malvern Close, caught the mysterious objects on his camcorder after a night out with wife Karen and children, Jade, 11, and Shannon, aged eight, and a couple of their friends.

(visit the link for the full news article)

MOD EDIT - Excessive Quoting of News Source Material - Please Review This Link

[edit on 8/2/2008 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
i did a search for Woodley but didn\'t find anything

m.gmgrd.co.uk...$plit/C_67_article_2032993_body_articleblock_0_bodyimage.jpg?31%

www.getreading.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Definition of UFO: Unidentified Flying Object

It it is an object flying and of unknown identity, then I guess the logical answer is "Yes".

Whether it's extraterrestrial or not, then that is unknown.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Is this a UFO? is the subject title for the article, in no way am I saying it is. Dosen't convince me. Just thought I'd post it because it was in the news.

Grammatical correction

[edit on 2-8-2008 by 4x4fun]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Hi all im new here and have just dug up a picture from 2004! It shows a grey cigar or side on disc shaped object bellow cloud level above and behind shops in the sky.

My background to this image follows.

I used to work in an independant camera shop and frequently took photos across the street testing for optical performance, ccd resolution, image noise, overall picture sharpness, colour, contrast, and shaddow detail.

This picture (from memory) was taken on a digital slr standing at the shop entrance viewing across the road and taken probably a nikon with 70-200 or 300mm lens at a time when 6-10mp slrs were just out.

As i personaly no longer have the image file i had to take these pictures with my mobile 5mp phone from an a4 matt inkjet print. The print i did has an inset area which i enlarged an enhanced in photoshop.

I myself did not see the object at time of snapping but saw on screen when viewing on pc.

At first i thought it could be a bird but on close inspection its just so flat!

Also it looks like blurring (destortion) above and bellow main body.

I left the job that year but may be able to get hold of origional camera file if the store manager still has it.

How do i get it up?

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
To be honest every time i see the words “bright, orange, globes” my heart sinks a little because as most of us know now that these are this years must have items,you guessed it Chinese lanterns.

new topics

top topics

join