It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing Olyimpics 2008 on consoles.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Has anyone played this yet???

OMG. Some of the games are pretty good but then there's the running swimming and some other minigames were you have to build up energy.

Basically the only way me and my mates figured doing it was to put the joystick in the palm of our hands and rub the controller as fast as we could.

I couldn't get my head round it, were my mates thinking what I was thinking, I didn't want to say "Doesn't this feel like your trying to pleasure the controller", it wasn't my game and I didn't want to offend the owner or put a downer on his gameing experiance.

He will probably play it alot and I didn't want to be the reason he sat there one night thinking "what am I doing, it's like he said, i'm pleasuring the controller".

Damn I used to love track and field games were you had to push the 2 buttons, but now you have to move the stick side to side as fast as you can.

I hope you get the mental picture i'm trying to put across here, it's rediculous what your meant to do. Plus your just gonna end up breaking the controller or even worse "Going Blind".

Don't buy this game without trying first.

Here's a review, and it's bleak.

[edit on 1-8-2008 by Chukkles]

new topics

join