It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraq, Iran, NWO, and the petroeuro

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Iran threatens to sell massive amounts of oil based upon the Euro rather than the dollar. The petrodollar is what is keeping the US dollar afloat. In 2000, Iraq converted its oil exports to the Euro, and a couple years later, war. Iran is up next, as they have the third largest oil fields in the world, and they are threatening to also sell their oil based upon the Euro.

The Iranians are about to commit an "offense" far greater than Saddam Hussein's conversion to the euro of Iraq’s oil exports in the fall of 2000. Numerous articles have revealed Pentagon planning for operations against Iran as early as 2005. While the publicly stated reasons will be over Iran's nuclear ambitions, there are unspoken macroeconomic drivers explaining the Real Reasons regarding the 2nd stage of petrodollar warfare - Iran's upcoming euro-based oil Bourse.

www.globalresearch.ca...

This means that when they do so, the US dollar will lose its value, and though I live in the US, I am in full support of Iran doing this. This will deal a major blow to the NWO, as the US is the military arm. And even though it will help the EU and boost the value of the euro, I am betting that European nations will support the US if war ever erupts, just like Iraq. Iraq's euro-based oil decision would have helped the euro, and yet, they are helping the US fight this war. It's obvious that there aren't WMDs, so why? Because they are all afraid of a serious blow to their NWO!

Way to stick it to the man, Iran. Good luck.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   
euro is a rip of.
I live in UK where we still have sterling, and since the euro started any foreign trips within the EU have become more expensive year by year.
Spain and Ireland have become expensive to live in and France (always a bit pricey), is now a joke.... 8 euros for a beer! ?

Not sure about this business about the petrodollar, but i suspect that a war with Iran would also be a fine smoke screen for the mass media and the governments to hide behind while the economy is bad.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   
The Iranians are about to commit an "offense" far greater than Saddam Hussein's conversion to the euro of Iraq’s oil exports in the fall of 2000. Numerous articles have revealed Pentagon planning for operations against Iran as early as 2005. While the publicly stated reasons will be over Iran's nuclear ambitions, there are unspoken macroeconomic drivers explaining the Real Reasons regarding the 2nd stage of petrodollar warfare - Iran's upcoming euro-based oil Bourse

This is the same scenario Lindsey Willams talked about in his 06' video
"The Non-enery crisis" (on youtube).

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
what would make you think that something such as the petro dollar which has made up the foundation of the world order for the last 35 years, would not be falling by the wayside when A New world order emerges.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by cpdaman

Well they can't let the US economy collapse right now. They need the US as their military arm as of this point because not all of the world has accepted the NWO.

new topics

top topics

join